ITT: Pictures that really make you think

ITT: Pictures that really make you think.

>everything about this is true

damn

>how is it not

>i love to deep throat

how about this one?

i wish i was, that way all of africa would've fucking drowned

So that's where all the GODDAMN GRAVEL went

I have a collection of this. Let me dump

Are you thinking yet?

It's true, but niggers and spics are just too stupid to capitalize on their natural resources.

huh

Thinking right meow

KEK

They were killing each other before the white man came, and they are doing it long after we left.

this dope

>USA fuck Mexico
>complain aboaujt Mexican imigrants
>Europe (western imperialist part) fuck Africa
>complain abaout shitskins moving to Europe

Humans are greedy idiots. Now is too late. The damage is done. This is the fate your ancestors choose for you. The chaos comes.

>not even the oceans want to touch niggers

Love that chink

Yes, it shows how desperately they need someone to blame for their own shortcomings and failures and how they buy into the cultural marxist narrative that wealth can never be generated only ever be stolen.

Didnt spain rape south america for all that native gold? What resources has the usa taken from mexico and south america? Labour? In the form of illegal immigrants?

Isn't China exploiting the hell out of Africa right about now? And without all the 'omg evil white racist' baggage to make them second-guess what they're doing.

>lovestodeepthroat
>alton1991

I'm starting to think harder the longer I look at this. Much, much harder.

Best post ITT

>Africa and South America still have massive resources
>They can never get their shit together to actually use any of it
>"It's whitey's fault!"

Fucking UNDERRATED

>Oppress Russians for thousands of years. >Complain that russians have been fucking you over during the last ~300 years.

Yup, not like the natural state of humanity is poverty. The world is totally a zero sum game, wealth can not be created, it's all exploitation. 10/10 very marxist

God fucking damnit, did you learn nothing from the Soviet Union? These are the exact same people, driving the exact same narrative, with the exact same or WORSE outcome.

I never would have though a documentary about a Chinese man trying to get gravel in Africa would be so riveting.

just..wow...god...damn...10/10 made me think.

According to my Polish girlfriend, Poland didn't do nuffin, ever.

>white founded countries are better not because of a higher average IQ but because of some stolen entity that can neither be identified nor quantified
Wew

We should of let Hitler take you

the world isnt that fucking simple idiot

Yeah, if we include the Middle East and parts of Asia you guys would be shown as the ones who caused the thing to go down there. Really makes you think on what your opinion on this issue should be, huh?

Underrated post.

>ayo da white crackaz stole our gold n diamonds and sheiit and thats why we are too fucking dumb to behave like real humans n sheiiiit!
das some deep shit mayne! rly provokes thoughts

Holy shit fucking gold

10/10

Nah, man. It's because the animals were too undomesticatable.

shes right and im not a pole

>nobody gets anything for free

REALLY MAKE THINK

Don't forget that whites also stole all the African culture and inventions (metallurgy, steam power, modern medicine) so that black people don't have them anymore.

totally , but you wouldnt be able to explain that to ignorant fucks.
Anyhow you sound somewhat salty , no offense

Nobody cares.

Goddamnit user
HA

I will enjoy seeing your ciites burny by islamic hordes. And that day you will know that debt is paid.

I don't get it
Why do the rapefugees look like potatoes?

Fucking nice

>When Germany punched you in the head a little bit too hard

We need to make the rest of Not America look just like the worst parts of Africa.

We are good, you are evil. Its simple.

Hey, a picture that forgets that Asia exists.

Must have been made by a black person. Well, bye.

Lel, yea, they attacked, they won and they lost and now they are dying. Germany means nothing to me. Krauts are dead race without future.

Excuse me, don't you mean "future german citizens"?

Really makes you think.

The term is 'new germans'.
Native germans are called 'bio germans'

FUCK YOU

thank you, now i have to fucking figure how to sleep with a boner tonight. Really makes me think

Daily reminder that we killed 2 million armons and enslaved whiteys ailem.

God will I ever stop being attracted to teenage girls ((

je, good one burguer. Spaniard empire indeed grab some gold from there, but in the end our own colonies turned against us with help from locals and yours too.
Then you steal your lands from then, from Texas to California and, 50% of mexican territory was anexed by EEUU.

We wiped their brains afterwards with our devil magic

not an argument

I disagree!

Lies! I only have a nice solution for Königsberg. I proposed a fair split. We get place, you get the Russian population dumped in Warsaw. I mean, they're your brothers and sisters!

The nigs we killed in that period of time doesn't matter because we weren't the only country who did it.

REALLY THINKING MEOW

You need to fill Africa with diamonds, guns and Latin America with resources and united by language

>Did all that and didn't even kill Anita Sarkeesian's grandparents.
Fuck you, muslim nigger.

hahhahaha

>we weren't the only country who did it
>so its ok

We will never do such evil thing. No wonder why we are the good ones and you are evil. Really makes you think, huh?

But Africa and South America are the most mineral and resource rich continents on earth?

Venezuela has literally the most valuable natural resources of all the nations on Earth.

What a crock of shit.

Here's a (you) for amusing reference that elicited a laugh.

You didn't kill enough.
Came back when you increase that number to two digits.

>Middle East never took slaves
>Middle East never committed genocide

Queq, good one

kek

include me in screencap pls

So, what exactly have we taken from South America and Africa? Last I checked, they're practically untapped which is why China is buying them?

Neither is the junk you posted. North American population numbers are hugely overinflated by 10-15 times. They also mostly died of diseases not genocide.

6 million is also too high, then again it pales against the 100 million figure for black slaves taken by Mudslimes, mostly Arabs but I think we can blame you just the same. Turkish slavery was also rampant, the entire Osman Empire was build on its back.

Japan? War.

Middle Easterners? Give them a medal. Killing middle easterners is a service to humanity. They're inbred, retarded trash whom are dropping their IQ levels below blacks even now through cousin marriage.

Because the eternal anglo and ruskies attacked us while we were at it senpai.

Those fags in Africa and South America should have fought harder

sorry famalam

>Pole
>Opinion

Taking in your Russian brothers and sister is an evil thing? You need to show some compassion! What did Russians ever do to you?!

>Africa and South America have plenty of resources but choose not to use them efficiently
>somehow its whitey's fault

>Give them a medal. Killing middle easterners is a service to humanity. They're inbred, retarded trash whom are dropping their IQ levels below blacks even now through cousin marriage
I was about to actually argue with you until i reached this line, you are truly uneducated or just too young

The best thing is, the blacks in Africa want the old colonial masters back. They don't like the new Chinese ones. Apparently they're far less interested in developing civilization and actually building something there, rather than plunder everything, build some restaurants they ban blacks from and sell cheap copies of various goods that explode in your face.

>The entire ottoman empire was based on black slavery
Nope. We cucked pure blonde ble eyed aryans for hundreds of years. And turkified them. We didin't give a shit about blacks. They were slaves on egypt while white bois were working on the plantations in the Aegean whites were our slaves not nignogs.

>the asian got the best girl

wtf

>Spain and Portugal have none
Kek

Nigger, you steal land from Mexico, and your govern was messing with south americans countries the entire 20 century, from Cuba to Nicaragua, just like you do in the Middle East.

Rly makes u le think..

So do these people actually think that there is going to be resperations? In the end it will all be an elysium style future enternally btfo'ing poorfags and relifags.