Who /0-16/ here????

Who /0-16/ here????

I hope you're not implying the bears will be bad? The defense looks pretty good. Glennon started out shit but started looking good towards the end. I have hope

Niners reporting desu
Let's see which of our teams stands at the top at the end of the season bears bro

Not so fast, furfriend. That record's ours.

I hope you're not implying the bears are going to be anything other than a dumpster fire this season. If >we get any more than 2 wins this season I will be impressed.
>We
Are coming for it amigo, it's time to start punting on first down

You're retarded lol

K

Exactly, nothing to say cause you're plebian trash.

Da Burrs will make the playoffs. Have some faith.

I'm glad you feel that way. And i will remember you said that on draft day when >we get the first pick

How have no other >jest fans shown up and claimed their rightful 0-16 crown for this season? Our only winnable games are against Cleveland and Buffalo.

If we didn't do it last year we probably won't this year.

Probably.

With a piss poor defense and alshon Jefferey and literally who on offense? By week 4, alshon is going to start begging for a trade and Glennon is going to be offered $200 million despite a 50% passing rate and averaging 150 yards a game. Calling it now.

Oops. Wrong thread.

you fucking traitors

Congrats jagsbro, hope you guys can make it back to your former glory again

Jeffery isn't on the bears.

Oh fuck, so who the fuck is left???

yep

literally no receivers. kyle long is still there and jordan howard. 2nd RB is also looking really nice

Nah you'll get at least 5 to 6 wins. That rookie RB looked solid, and Glennon was actually not terrible. I don't really see a point in not just playing Trubisky and getting him some experience

>not following your own fucking offseason
Jesus christ that's sad.