Kill me.

What's tortured about the 49ers?

Last 3 seasons: 5-11, 2-14, 1-15 this year probably

No O Line
No QB
Defense has a lot of holes

Completely awful

J E S T JEST JEST JEST

Damn it must suck to have so many Superbowl wins.

Unless you're 12 and don't remember them.

Yeah, living in the past is awesome. Our future isn't looking too good

23-3 against the Panthers. Shit owner. Shit coach. Shit GM. We're just another small market team now

>49ers
>Tortured
OP confirmed for 15 year old.

lol u guyz suck

Have you SEEN our last three years?

>Stadium is named after a jeans company

OMG THE NINERS WON SO MUCH IN THE PAST! THAT MEANS THEY AREN'T TORTURED NOW

>5 Owls
kill yourself

>Thinking 3 years without a competitive season is long enough to call a 5 time owl winning franchise "tortured"

You cockloving homos played in a Superbowl and nearly came back to win it 5 seasons ago. How fucking retarded can you be?

Good game today, 49ers

HAHAHAH Eat shit you liberal turds. The division belongs to the Hawks.

>win 5 owls
>omg we are tortured because we have been shit the last three years
Honestly add another tally to the golden gate bridge's death toll.

5 owls which were won before most of us here could remember

Don't you have a sex change operation to get to?

With no end in sight*

>Drive out a coach that gets you to three consecutive NFC championship games because MUH FEELINGS
>Be shocked when you start sucking after he leaves
49ers deserve every ounce of suffering they're getting.

You were just in the Super Bowl a few years ago. Try being a Bills or Browns fan.

Ever since they had ponies for a super bowl ad, they've became worse and worse

What is the name of the niners new 20 year curse?

>people saying only underaged fags don't remember 9er Owl wins
their last win was 23 years ago guys

>seattle
>not liberal

please, kill yourself

so they were in it again like 3 years ago

>lost
are the Falcons less tortured cause 28-3 happened?

yes, obviously

>no end in sight
wow 10 years is a huge amount of time
>the vikings started in 1961 and have gone 0-4 in super bowl games
>the bills lost 4 super bowls in a row
Start driving to that bridge asap or do you only own a bike?

Honestly I wish we were the Cowboys

>5 owls
fuck off
Browns and Vikings would like a word.

It's the Bills guys
>4 Owl losses
>no playoff appearances this millennium
>OJ Simpson
>is in Buffalo

NFL should relegate the Browns

Philly.

Our time is near.

>Finally win
>Best player out for the season

>WAAAHH MY TEAM THAT WENT TO THE OWL 5 YEARS AGO IS SO TORTURED

Fuck you

t. Jags fan

Fuck off. You niggers went from 15 years of Peyton Manning to tanking 1 year then getting Luck. Pagano should have been fired like 2 years ago though, he's a joke of a coach and the organization has completely failed Luck on both sides of the ball.

if you're a 20-25 (most of this website) 49ers fan you have absolutely zero memory of any superbowl success you fucking retards

They were in the Superbowl in 2013 you fucking retard

They took a fat ogre shit on the Texans today.

they lost in a grueling, heart wrenching, disgusting way that sent the franchise into the dumpster its in now
there is LITERALLY no worse feeling than losing a close super bowl.

how does one even become a jags fan

Jalen isn't out you fucking tard

They wouldn't have even had a chance to come back in that game if it weren't for the blackout and hour delay. That was well into blowout status before Goodell & company said "activate it". The fall from the Harbaugh years has been pretty rough though. Shanny should be able to turn it around if given time.

Bruh we had one of the top 5 all time QBs for the first decade of this century and then an extremely good young QB come in afterward. Chin up, we have an Owl this century, more than most teams can say. Yeah it sucks right now but Ballard seems to actually know what he's doing and Pagano is definitely gone after this season. It will get better.

help

this
>0-4(four)

>sabres
>also in buffalo
>no playoffs in forever
>no stan lees

By being a masochist

This is like telling a permavirgin there's no worse feeling than having the hot girl you've been fucking break up with you.

>Offense was so fucking awful they looked like high schoolers way out of their depth (especially the garbage O-line that gave up over 10 sacks on the day holy fucking shit)
>Defense didn't even get pressure on Bortles early and got progressively more tired as the game went on b/c offense sucked
>Bortles didn't really even have that great of a game. Not that he needed to with LF gaining 100 yds on the ground and humiliating a usually good defensive line with MayMay Watt and Clowney.
>Watson provides temporary shot in the arm for offense on his first drive, but was still helped massively by penalties (one that wiped out an interception)
>Both starting tight ends injured
>Starting RG (who was garbage to begin with) injured and backup center takes his spot
>LG was so bad he was benched until RG was injured and he got called back in b/c no depth
>Cushing in concussion protocol
>Probably some other injuries I don't know about
End my god damned life. Unless O'Brien sticks with Watson and actually caters the offense to his athleticism, the season is completely over. Also, kudos to the Jags who I thought were going to be complete paper tigers again. Don't get too excited, though. They beat a team that is struggling MIGHTILY on offense.

fowler jr, fournette, ramsey, and o-line intact
wouldnt worry too much about allen robinson

They were horrible a full decade before that and it was only for 3 great seasons that ended in a SB loss and there back to square 1 like none of it happened. Its been awhile 23 years since they won a SB, no one remembers that unless you're a oldfag

Guy I knew in high school is now president of the 49ers. It boggles my fucking mind.

Its not torture if the 49ers are the one holding the jumper cables to their own nuts

Yeah but look at the dropoff. After Richard "Greatest Corner of All Time" Sherman tipped the pass in the Nfc championship they went from contenders to Jets level of sucking

>Haven't been to the Superb Owl since 1984
>Only seen them make the playoffs twice in my lifetime (0 wins)
>Jay Cutler as our QB
>This hurricane needs to end me

>1-15
have a little more faith than that. I'm still sitting at 6-10.

>implying
Dude I was 5 last time SF won and I'm nearly 30. Pretty sure people with living memory of 9ers Chargers and an extremely tiny minority on spee.

Kizer kicked ass today. Just hope he stays healthy

>All these Niners "fans" preaching "Doom and Gloom with no end in sight"
>Bitching about the gm and coach
>Making judgements after one real game and not giving them a chance
>Literally one year into shanahans rebuilding process
>Not realizing that we already got one of the best duos in the draft by drafting Beathard and Kittle

You may not like Lynch and Shanahan but give them a fucking chance. It's hard to go worse than 2-14 and there's a bunch of new young talent on the team. It's going to take a bit to get everyone on the same page. This week was an Indicator of that. Be patient fuckers. Hopefully York doesn't get his panties in a bunch and gives Lynch/Shanahan more of a chance you faggots are.

>95 Owl
>96-98 Contender
>99-2001 dogshit
>2000-2002 bubble
>2003-2010 dogshit
>2011-2013 contender
>2014-Now dogshit
49ers have been bad most of my life.

Salary Cap.
The one owl we won post cap we were literally cheating with under the table cash money.

Remember when Peyton Manning interviewed in sf
And Dan Patrick said they'd be an instant dynasty, which was true
'Member being happy for a few minutes

Now you know how I feel

Anybody who doesn't remember the 49ers success in the 90s is an underagefag with an irrelevant opinion on sports.

>6-10
Talented teams can go 6-10 like last year's Panthers. Y'all ain't going 6-10

>people born after the 49ers last win can legally drink in the US

Remember when the Toxins still had a fucking O-line all the way back in 2012? Remember how it's gotten worse and worse as the years have gone by and the front office has done next to nothing to really address it besides a few shitty draft picks and shitty street FAs? I swear Rick Smith must suck McNair's wrinkly junk on a regular basis to not have been fired by now. Not that coaching isn't a part of the problem either, but still.

>Remember when Peyton Manning interviewed in sf
I'm still mad. FUCK YOU DENVER. WE WOULD HAVE WON THREE STRAIGHT OWLS WITH MANNING.

t. 45 year old

I remember posting on that thread. Good times.

Also 49erz will suck as long as york is in charge. Let's just hope that they can rebuild.

>4 consecutive attempts to win the Owl
>failure in each
no

fuck McDermott and his attempts to create "Panthers North"

Blanking the pats in Foxborough was good enough for awhile, man. A buddy of mine grew up in Syracuse (he's Arab, fight me) and was a big bills fan during perennial lossless seasons. Now I'm holding it down too

Say it with me.
>xhehawks

The Browns

>founded in 1898 (over 119 years ago) and a charter member of the NFL
>In that time the team has achieved 2 pre-super bowl championships, 10 playoff appearances, and a single super bowl appearance
J U S T

>10 playoff seasons in 120 years
No matter what your team is, it will never be this shitty.