Why do black people hate GGG so much?

why do black people hate GGG so much?
the dude has never said or did anything bad to them at all yet their hatred for him is insane.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/OM8gkKlqor4
youtube.com/watch?v=dU13IQj-514
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Hmmm sounds kinda like racist pale retards dontcha think?

Eastern Yuros have a reputation of being incredibly racist towards blacks.

what? even from your comment here you bring race into it. black people are obsessed with people who arent black. fucking idiot

again moron. he has never done or said anything bad to or about black people. you yourself are stereotyping and being racist idiot

He's a threat, simple as that

>interviewing a washed up actor
This why espn is dying

Have you ever met a Eastern Yuro that doesn't despise the black man?

im in boxing gyms all the times filled with people of all races. consistantly the only ones being rude adn acting like assholes are the black people. every one else is friendly & respectful. so fuck you

>one black guy says GGG will get BTFO by canelo
>why do all black people hate GGG?

If you think Eastern Euros are bad you're not going to believe what Mexicans think of blacks

youtu.be/OM8gkKlqor4

>The irony of all these posts

This is just old school, tough humor and it isn't racist at all. If anything, the intent is to mock ignorance. The comedy here is much like when Borat goes on about Jews or when the gang acts racist in Its Always Sunny.

that's just what people say to "get away" with mocking jews and niggers in public

except every mexican i know actually legit hates blacks, sorry to break it to you tyrone. no one likes your meme race

So fucking what, if you ask blacks about mexicans they will say they should all be deported.
Blacks are the most hypocrite people on earth.

>why do black people hate Tom Brady so much? The dude has never said or did anything bad to them at all yet their hatred for him is insane.

Old school?

Yeah like 1950s south old school, that's probably the last time blacks were called monkey and had bananas thrown at them on national tv, but Mexicans do it today no problemo

Jews are the most hypocrite people on earth.

>"The holocaust was necessary for securing the existence of the white race and Hitler should have won" - Tom Brady
The guy's a madman

The more I watch this fight, the more I realize what actually happened.

You can see it in Conor's eyes in the 4th after destroying Mayweather for 3 whole rounds. Mayweather had nothing for him. And the desperate look on his face said it all.
It was at that point that Conor realized: 'I can't destroy this old man. I can't destroy boxing.

His legacy, this fight, is all he has left. I am young, I can take it. Boxing and Floyd need this more than me.'

That's when he started to let Floyd take over.

That wasn't exhaustion we were seeing. It was a look of resignation.

Why do you think Floyd was so appreciative after the fight? Because they both know that he needed the win more.

And so it was, Boxing was saved.

Canelo is the favorite because he has a better resume. That's all.

Also Koreans aren't white.

>>/reddit/

truly the Savior of boxing

Jews hate Slavs. Jews tell their slave nogs to do so now nogs hate slavs.

He's not eastern european, he's literally asian

>Koreans from Kazakhstan are Slavs
No.

>Visualisation

He looks slav as fuck to me. Golovkin sure as fuck ain't a gook name either.

we fookin hate da nigs

His father is russian. Only jews determine their nationality by mother.

He's half russian half korean

the essentials for a kazakh
and mongolian

>golovkin senior calling for the yellow fever meme

Absolutely haram

rowlllllllll

Falling*

Yes, every day. It's hard to despise people that you never see in real life, unless you are a football fan.

Reported to the Kremlin.

He doesn't look Slav at all, he looks like his Korean mother.

I can't tell the difference.

>blue eyes, ruddy white skin, European eye shape
vs
>dark yellow skin, Asian slanty brown eyes, brown hair
If you can't see the difference between his mom and dad you're a literal brainlet.

Nope.

Yes you are.

Nyet

>he is pure Russian suka blyad I swear
Nice try Ivan but he is Asian

He could pass for a local in literally every Slavic country, but I guess Americans know more about eastern Europe than eastern Europeans do

I'm Asian and he looks Asian to me you faggot gypsy Turk.

>Autist has trouble reading face

Gooby bless

Rolling for Vasya.

His father could easily pass as a german, probably had 0 mixing with siberians/asian tribes before.
Which part of Russia you get people like this man? Most of it seems like mixed people with a retarded look on their face.
Yes I know Brazil is even worst.

youtube.com/watch?v=dU13IQj-514

Who the fuck is GGG? Is this a pro wrestling thing?

Gaogaigar

>Gang members who engage in literal warfare with other racial groups on a daily basis
Not really a great representation of what the average person thinks