Week 3 begins!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=GwSvfeFG2W8
youtube.com/watch?v=uZaOFTp5_C8
youtube.com/watch?v=7HRG2t0q_1w
es.pn/2eZAFrN
es.pn/app
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Mizzou should just shutter both its school and football program.

>no miami game for 21 days

Threadly Reminder

For the Glory of Oklahoma!

TEXAS IS BACK FOLKS

isn't that bad luck or something

Is your coach actually any good or is he just doing what Larry Coker and Terry Bowden did?

Is Mike Leach autistic?

youtube.com/watch?v=GwSvfeFG2W8

holy shit this is hilarious

Mike Leach is /ourguy/

Clemson would booty blast both these teams

youtube.com/watch?v=uZaOFTp5_C8

>Well, fuck you! and fuck me and fuck everybody! That's fucking bullshit!

Go Pitt! Win the Coastal!

youtube.com/watch?v=7HRG2t0q_1w

This all the proof you need on Leach's autism.

He's a good OC. I guess we'll see how good of a HC he'll be as time goes on.

>Decision on Tennessee-Florida will be announced by early Tuesday
Wonder how they'll fuck this one up

Man NFL is boring. When's the next good cfl game bros? The first half of Ohio v Oklahoma was great

What do you fags think the line we'll open at for USC vs. Texas?

USC -16.5
O/U 55

??

I think >we could actually NY6 this year. Gonna be fun either way

"something small like a raccoon that sorta has the run of things"
he has a way with words

USC +21.5
O/U 64

If that was the line I'm taking the under and USC not to cover.

Las Vegas Review-Journal has it:

>USC (12.5) vs. Texas

I'm sure it's north of -16.5 to -19.5 by Friday.

>not hurricane edition

>tfw no qt3.14569 um vs fsu game next week

Tough.

>tfw I forgot how fluky LSU's 2007 season was
how did they even get into the national championship, 4th down conversions on Florida, needed a pick 6 to win the SEC championship game, beat auburn with 1 second left, fake field goal touchdown against SCAR, and lost to Arkansas and Kentucky

Mike Leach is a national treasure.

Silly me, forgot prediction
>VS Charleston Southern
Win 49-0
>@ LA tech
Win 57-21
>VS LSU
Win 27-24
>@ Georgia
Win 34-27
@Auburn
Win 10-6
>VS BYU
Win 34-17
>VS Kentucky
Win 42-21
>@ TAMU
Win 35-19
>VS UMass
Win 47-27
>VS Alabama
Loss 35-21
>@ Arkansas
Win 24-17
>VS ole piss
Win 70- -2

All done to rig my poll

2017 Week 3 UT Power Rankings Sponsored by Taco Bellâ„¢ picking up the tabs of 500 students from the student section & Belk, they make western gear or some shit. They also sponsor a bowl, yes they are a real thing.

Miami (The U)
2. Bama
3. Clempson
4. Princeton
5. UT Norman
6. Northwest Missouri State
7. Michigan
8. University of Colorado @ Boulder
9. James Madison
10. LSU

>coke bottle in background
TACO BELL (Trademark Yum foods) IS A PEPSI COMPANY

Well they better pay up if they want title sponsor.

They should buy out Belk while they're at it because I'm pretty sure it's just a money laundering scheme paying me in drug money.

>How did they even get into the national championship

Because 2007 was nutty as squirrel shit, and the #2 spot in the polls was in constant flux.

A brief list of the teams that occupied that spot at some point in the season:

>USF
>BC
>WVU
>Kansas

Is this the new rice owls?

Great prediction. Take that 11-1 and make it around the 7.5 win ballpark and it'll be perfect

Why didn't Kansas, Missouri, Oklahoma, etc get in over LSU? they had either less losses or better losses and wins

Lincoln Riley said he was doing prep for a game with Leach once and someone called Mike's flip phone and he chatted for an hour with them during the prep. It was a wrong number.

Louisville is playing Clemson this week? Fuck that's must-see TV, can't wait

>Do you know who owns this land?

>ucla ranked
>washington state still ranked

Whats with the west coast bias? I think Cal got a 25 vote or two too

I emptied my Bovada wallet on USC.

Kansas finished 2nd in their division behind Missouri and lost the head-to-head matchup.
Missouri lost twice to Oklahoma.
Oklahoma only beat one other ranked team besides Missouri and a borderline inexcusable loss to Colorado.

He's a great OC. How he manages clock and other HC type things I don't know but so far so good.

I like this guy

THREE. OVERTIMES. TWICE.

He was in Pardon my Take about 3 weeks ago, super funny interview.

>doesn't believe in Bigfoot
>thinks aliens are probably out there somewhere

Shit I guess I'm autistic too

>a legendary creature that's supposed to live around here probably doesn't because we've never found any remains
>In the entire universe, there is probably another celestial body that has life on it
How are these autistic positions to hold?

I'm surprised that no Ohio State player/fan/person started a fight after that.

All the players were in their locker room wallowing in shame and the fans left 4 minutes left in the game.

Perfect men don't exi-

>Kansas was good
>South Florida was good
>Boston College was good
>West Virginia was good
what a GOAT year

It really was... and it all started with App State knocking off Michigan. 2007 has to be the top contender for best college football season ever.

Cal was #2 in '07 as well...then proceeded to lose 3 games in a row

Undefeated #2 WVU losing their LAST game, AT HOME, to Pitt was insane. It wasn't even a GOOD Pitt team, either. That game probably has butterfly effects that we're still feeling today in cfb.

Ohio State fans are too classy to start fights like that

I'll never forgive Oregon State for that

>the title game would have been missouri vs west virginia if the season ended one week earlier

>Missouri was good
>Hawaii was good
>Cal was good
>only team to lose twice in overtimes ever
>only team to lose in triple overtime twice, or even reach triple over time twice in the same season, ever
>only team to lose as the #1 ranking TWICE in the same season, to unranked teams no less
>was ranked #1 on 3 seperate stints
>first time since 1996 that #1 and #2 lost on the same day
>happened 3 times in the same season, TWICE to LSU

Texas Tech was ranked at the end of the season that year
but yes LSU had wins over more ranked teams (4 or 5 by the end of the year), I forgot they played virginia tech that year

>tfw 2007 was a year of true meme excellence
>tfw Saban's arrival at Alabama heralded the end of competitiveness and interesting championship matchup potentials
he's literally the devil, isn't he?

This is the 10th anniversary of the meme. We've already seen Baylor fall back to earth, Texas get shellacked by Maryland. Maybe, just maybe we can see some SEC teams meme Alabama for once

Oklahoma lost to Texas Tech. That was the game where Bradford got a concussion on his first snap of the game.

They aren't. The way Leach explains it and goes on for minutes about it was the autistic part.

>I'd like for there to be a bigfoot, big foot would be fun but I suspect there's not

>the whole lightning and mud thing

I completely forgot about that. Was that the same concussion where he had that stupid looks on his face and it was a running gag in the media for a while?

Well fuck, looks like its already over before it even began. Even if we did make it to the playoffs for some ungodly reason we'd be Clemson'd again. The team's goal right now should be to have a winning season, qualify and win a prestigious bowl game, and kill Mishitgan in no particular order. This isn't our year man. We had trouble with Indiana and with Oklahoma they put us out of our misery. Hopefully the Sooners take advantage of this win, go to the playoffs, and kill Bama for us and for all of college football. If not then feed Bama to North Dakota or something I don't know anymore.
We were too busy drinking and overdosing ourselves in grief after that lost. Seriously over here it was quiet as hell the next day.

Yeah, it was that one

You're in luck. Michigan's offense is unironically more broken than yours. They have a hell of a defense so they'll probably be your biggest test. I think Penn State is a pretender. Their defense isn't elite and their offense will have trouble against better defenses. Your defense has its issues but the front 7 was pressuring mayflied plenty and you'll have the revenge factor going for you aswell. Mcsorely isn't half the qb mayfield is and your secondary will get better, Maryland and Nebraska will be good tests/calibrations that won't hurt their confidence before Penn State game. Penn State's defense won't be as good as Oklahoma's was on Saturday either.

Reminder that Mike Leach invented the cuck shed and he was wrongly fired for putting a player in it. He is ahead of the times.

Reminder that this happened in a conference game in our lifetime.

Good, I need a good moral boost to keep me going towards the end of the year anyways. For the time being I'll go root for my secondary team South Dakota.

>when you realize Bob Stoops looks like Alex Jones

>Michigan's offense is unironically more broken than yours

Yeah averaging only a little over 400 yards a game with 3 passing touchdowns and 3 rushing touchdowns after two games.

If only they were more like Bama with an elite D and an offense that's averaging 383 yards after 2 games.

Is this the week Urban benches JT?

No they are playing Army.

Their secondary won't get torched by a triple option. So they will win easliy and JT can average 3 yards per carry and complete 50% of his passes en route to a 31-6 win.

Truly /ourguy/. I used to love listening to him on XM when he was between jobs. The dude just doesn't give a fuck and calls it as he sees it. I remember him on the show just calling his co-hosts stupid when they would make dumb comments. Absolute Madman.

Leach has patrician taste in presidents

I've met him a couple times. real goof. I'll never forget what he said the first time i saw him
>standing outside the music building with my drum on
>leach walks past wearing gray sweat pants and grey sweatshirt
>ah you guys practice as much as we do.Hope you don't have to watch as much tape as we do. I knock back a cup of coffee, grab some chew, and press replay
>he keeps walking
nice guy

We back?

Louisville put 47 on a defense ranked 127th in the FBS, Saturday they play the 2nd ranked D. Pray Lamar doesn't get a Francoising on Saturday.

I miss the old Big East

>tfw bamafag
>tfw I always hated the football team but had to come here for the merit scholarship I got
>tfw rooting for the team that basically killed college football
>tfw rooting for a coal black team
All I can do now is be smug to hide my dissatisfaction. Every play, I hope Jalen Hurts gets killed. I hope Tua dies too so Mac Jones can step in and we get a white qb.

You mean too cucked

>this was a BCS conference

My favorite Urban Meyer appeared this weekend: Sad Urban Meyer.

>makes a graphic of the "important" games this week
>includes Tennessee

Wel which is it, user?

I love Tennessee games, they're always exciting, even if they're not important.

THEY'RE PUTTING CHEMICALS IN THE GATORADE THAT ARE TURNING THE FRIGGIN' HORNED FROGS GAY

>exciting, even if they're not important.

What if I told you, I know exactly what you mean?

Is Cal, dare I say it, back?

you can't be back if you were never here.

Under, USC covers

There is absolutely 0 reason UCLA should be ranked. They looked like absolute dogshit against TAMU and the "comeback" had more to do with Sumlin

Lel, no we're not. We struggled against a fucking FCS team.

>what is 2005

HOLY SHIT just realized the next to last poll had #1 Missouri and #2 West Virginia.

Your national championship was almost Missouri and West Virginia.

Mayfield sorry he planted Sooners flag at OSU es.pn/2eZAFrN
via @ESPN App es.pn/app

Should he have anything to apologize for?

For what purpose? Why do the starters not come out after third quarter? Why do that to an unranked team at their own stadium? What the fuck?

We all have a friend's dad that looks like this