Why eurocucks accept ((refugees)) easily like it was nothing, but put thousands of obstacles for a Middle class...

Why eurocucks accept ((refugees)) easily like it was nothing, but put thousands of obstacles for a Middle class, Brazilian college student like me?

I mean...what the fuck is wrong with you guys?

How can you let someone who hates your culture openly gets into your country so easily?

At the same time puts a lot of barries upon dudes like me, who can easily assimilate the european culture (european costumes is the main base of my country) who just want to get out of this corrupted shithole, work with dignity and have a peaceful life?

Just

what
the
fuck?

Other urls found in this thread:

vdb.czso.cz/vdbvo2/faces/en/index.jsf?page=vystup-objekt&pvo=CIZ08&pvokc=&katalog=31032&z=T#w=
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

still a nigger haha
Brasil needs you more than we do. Stay home.

is there a war in brazil?

How does it feel to be less worth than a refugee?

they dont do it legally

You can easily come to Portugal.

yea

>(european costumes is the main base of my country
We have enough of our own costumes

so many brazillians in dublin
i hate them

Just in Hell de Janeiro.

see thats the problem

we have already enough of lying pice of shits like you

more people are killed here than in afghanistan?

Why?

monkeys can't get visas

per capita?

Why always the most attention whores and the worst posters from this state?

Europe's migration policy is retarded and self destructive, are you surprised?

nah I don't really hate them but theres just too many. Also they all work for really low wages so they take jobs from irish people

Cause that of refugee is an status that grants some rights.

The problem with memes is that some people forgot that words used to have a meaning.

Rio de Janeiro is literally imploding. That's why they are chimping more than usual.

yea, and were first in total numbers

only western cucks one

our is very well balanced

vdb.czso.cz/vdbvo2/faces/en/index.jsf?page=vystup-objekt&pvo=CIZ08&pvokc=&katalog=31032&z=T#w=

Not him but there are Brazilians in my town too. They're easily the worst immigrants in this country. They are all ugly,obese drug dealers. They throw bags of rubbish into bushes in the countryside,they all sell heroin and they are all unfriendly cunts. Sorry but Brazilian immigrants are only few in this country yet they're fucking subhuman apes. I would rather Muslims.

hahahha
Yes.

60K killed each year.

Sad.
Mostre me a luz, tuga.

The main base, but not our only costumes.

You just see the rich kid during his exchange

Basically teenagers in vacation.

Acttually no.

Just angry.

#

Please don't accept this monkey in your country. You have no idea how scum are people from Rio de Janeiro. Even their rich class and whites are literal leftist degenerated monkeys

oh yeah actually I forgot about the drug dealing. I'm surprised they get away with considering how blatant it is

>they all sell heroin

Got you lying here.

Brazilians dont even fukcing know what Heroin is.

Obvious Ahmed or Mutumba and not O'connel. There are very few Brazilians in your country

You wonder why? It's because the people doesn't decide anymore, but a few politicucks instead.

< mfw I'd prefer 1000 times welcomes friendly Brazilian people than hundred of hateful people but I can't do anything about this

racist

There are lot of Brazilian gay male scorts in Milan and I barely can spot them in streets. And you say you can?

Thanks, france demon.

>I would rather Muslims
Hello Mohammad

This.

If everyone of them was a legal immigrant we would not have this issue, but 90% of them come here illegally.

Despite the memes, I doubt it's exactly easy for refugees/migrants to be allowed to stay in Europe (now for staying illegally, that's another problem...)

Thank frenchbro.

>heroin
>South America

Also

>fat and ugly

Too much Mexican memes.

Obviously they shift after they can't simply grow cocaine like home Brazil. You underestimate the learning skills of your countrymen.

its easy for them to stay because it would be ''inhumane'' to deport them

I think you are confusing Brazilians with Colombians. Brazilians don't sell drugs in Europe, they deal is working in male prostitution.

>male prostitution

I only can read AIDS

Communists and jews control the EU, they have made memes white shitlibs can virtue signal with to feel warm and fuzzy. The right is retarded and all the good parts are supressed. The rest follows from this

There is not a war in Nigeria either, but there are plenty of recent Nigerian refugees

>but there are plenty of recent Nigerian refugees

So what's gonna happen with them?

r a p e

I would rather let in nobody, just fuck off

Same reason why you let favelas and drug dealers exist

>but a few politicucks
if you don't like them, don't vote for them.

>the people doesn't decide
in your last election, an overwhelming majority voted for a candidate they KNEW would let in more immigrants.

we dont let in either of these, no fucking clue why you're complaining lel.

Portugal just passed a super lax immigration law, so you come here, work some years, get your portuguese citizenship and then you're an EU citizen...

its because most of you are no good monkeys, thats the truth

>don't vote for them
I didn't.
>an overwhelming majority voted for a candidate they KNEW would let in more immigrants
Most people voted for Macron just because they didn't wanted to vote for M. Le Pen, since she was depicted in all the medias as an extremist.

We have a war against the cartel in Mexico.

Who's wining?

The jews of course.

DON'T ASK WHAT YOU CAN DO FOR YOUR COUNTRY

ASK WHAT YOUR COUNTRY CAN DO FOR YOU

Jews. Jews rule over Europe.

she was depicted as one because she was against immigrants and that equals being nazi Brown babies eating extremist in the west

We already have a treaty with Brazil.

its because theyre huge flaming fagets, nothing more nothing less

You haven't figured it out yet OP?

Europeans are retarded radical leftist fucks who are hell bent on destroying their own countries.

Fuck liberalism. Fuck feminism.

>>Implying there was ever a vote that gave a lot of these globalist technocrats their power and authority in the first place.