If Brexit fails, where will you go?

I've always thought of Svalbard, I'm willing to learn Norwegian and try and get a job up there. Longyearbyen is a wonderful town with that colourful architecture and friendly people.

Australia was my next option but after seeing what Aussies have to put up with (crazy ass spiders, hairy panic etc) I don't fancy it too much.

Japan looked really appealing, they love us and we love them back but the way I see it I don't want to shit their country up with my presence. Moonrunes is hard as fuck to learn also.

Maybe I'll just wait and see.

Other urls found in this thread:

bloomberg.com/news/videos/2016-06-21/fed-s-janet-yellen-warns-of-negative-brexit-impact
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>1 post by this id

It ain't one anymore, get fucked.

I guess I'll weep for Britain because it wont be a nation anymore.

Are you skilled? You can come here. We can always use WHITE skilled labor.

My fiancée is half French. Guess I'll marry and go there. I speak the lingo to an acceptable level

fuck off cunt, we're full

We made you though.

I consider myself an aboriginal therefore I am a native Aussie.

Reminder that it is your duty as a citizen to stay and FIGHT, no matter the outcome. Whites cannot and will not be forced out of their native lands.

We abandoned you on a inhospitable island full of prehistoric niggers
FTFY

I would suggest eastern europe but you dumb anglos hate Slavs so much. You'd rather live with pakis and let jews run your country than be friends wuth other whites.

hope you stay in (((EU))) till you fucking die.

the only thing pakistan has done for us is give us more things to smash a bottle into

Trying to become a citizen of the Cayman islands so I can just flip forex and stocks with little taxes.

Theres mostly just rich people there, so the most sangerous thing is just the waters.

>if Brexit fails, where will you go?
Heaven, Hell, or bust.

>colourful architecture
Yeah, all 8 houses are great

In all seriousness though I'm pretty jealous of you. I'd fucking love to live somewhere cold as fuck where the sun is down all day during the winter.

Comfy overload desu.

Don't be pussy just because we have some spiders and shit, if brexit fails get over to Australia just do legally and not on a fucking boat. Also be white preferably.

Yeah, i love the cold. Was in London in december a couple of years ago. Way too warm there.

If I wanted cold but wanted to stay in Bongland, I could move to the Scottish Cairngorms but with the SNP running the country that's the last thing I'd do.

>If Brexit fails,
it is going to fail you stupid asshole even if the majority voted to leave. Your medoa will lie to you and say remain won. And if they said that the vote went to leave then they ( your masters ) would just say fuck you little piggy

Hell

open a bible do you think ur gona walk away from this you stupid

Prepare for the clintoris Jamarcus.

Stay and fight you cuck
Scandinavia is fucking awful, a dark frozen hellhole with no Southern exits whatsoever
If you're depressed now, you'll kill yourself with the average of 10 sunny days they have

Auckland is pretty based. Imagine Australia with civilization and the most dangerous thing (on land) is an 8inch tall flightless bird

, you satan cock sucking asshat are no better off with that witch brigade you call royalty squatting on you over yonder

are you gona fight that demon queen off with a sharp plastic spork

Oy vey
bloomberg.com/news/videos/2016-06-21/fed-s-janet-yellen-warns-of-negative-brexit-impact