Is he currently the worlds most elite weeaboo?

Yup
He did a Kamehameha wave after a sack

Too bad we lost lacy, I remember he wore a Dbz armband and talked about DragonBalls on national TV

Close but no

dragon ball isn't weeb it's mainstream

this desu

What about cosplaying at Comic Con?

Is he, dare I say it, /ourguy/?

>mfw Sacramento Kings/Packers fan
>mfw stars on both of my teams are weeaboos

I'm not an animefag so I'm not sure what to think about this...

It's a sign to start watching anime.

black people love dbz. it's a genuine national phenomenon that i think needs to be studied.

Connor mcdavid is probably the biggest weeb in the NHL. He probably watches k on and jojo

It was the only good anime which ran on Cartoon Network back in the late 90s'/early 2000's, and this was before kids could just easily find anime online. Most of the Nick shows at the time were just goofy white shit so I think black kids found DBZ more relatable.

And CN had toonami, which was pretty good. But now, we can get anime pretty easily. At least it wasn't like in 2006 where you had to get your naruto in 3 separate videos

Lacy didn't do shit today. I feel bad for him because the guy was a beast once but man did his fall from Grace suddenly happen.

Pretty sure Brennan is still the biggest weeb in sports.

5 carries and 3 yards. A rookie outperformed him today. Again. But as Hawk fan i hope he turns it around now that hes not playing in Lambeau against his former team

When Dragon Ball Xenoverse came out on his facebook he was asking fans for suggestions for his saiyan character he was cool but hes kinda regressed as a runner its the Bama curse.

Holy shit hes my favorite now if he really plays MH. Its the perfect travel vidya.

They love violence

kill yourself

And standing around, talkin shit

thats pretty cool, but he needs to get help with his eating addiction fo reals, dude is gonna be 400 pounds once he leaves the nfl