/balk/ - balkan thread

spice and wolf edition
old

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=QLXZ4G3Dg8c
balkaninsight.com/en/article/macedonia-shines-in-welcoming-european-soccer-giants-08-09-2017
youtube.com/watch?v=_IgzTwNEaP4
nationaldebtclocks.org/debtclock/bulgaria
nationaldebtclocks.org/debtclock/macedonia
nationaldebtclocks.org/debtclock/fyrom
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_ethnic_groups_in_the_United_States_by_household_income
youtube.com/watch?v=ILKM3giqaXY
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

caut olteanca de 30 lei
urgent

sugi pula, moldovene

Daily reminder that tatars aka bulgarians are subhumans

te omor, ardelene

Type "sugi pula" in your language. Greeks are not able to, so they are disqualified. Go. Warning, it's not as obvious.

I fucking swear next time Serbs chimp out I'm volunteering just to sneak into Romania and kill the vladnigger

youtube.com/watch?v=QLXZ4G3Dg8c
>tfw no cute, hijab wearing, Allah worshiping, Serb hating, Albanian waifu

calm down

What happend malaka why so angry

Do you like macedonia

vlad do you have cat ears in real life?

Yeah don't have a problem with you besides the name
I consider you a part of Yugoslavia

what kind of question is that?

>starts T-72 engine

a yes or no question. answer it

kek

>tanks
weird, I thought you preferred stabbing backs

Bulgarians, your gorilla escaped the zoo and now it is being posted on my board.

what in the seven cycles of hell is th--
oh nevermind it's a tatar

>/r9k/
>brown nipples
You, mamaliga gypsy, are way more fucked that I can even imply in my insults.

tell us about your fights in 1990s serbia, basement shitskin

What made you believe I made that thread? Homos can't even be robots tbqh.

Nothing much. I got moved to Vojkovici in September of 1995 until the war ended couple of months later
The US was selling guns to Bosniaks although they deny it
Many around Srebrenica were armed

Ok, first off, you're imagining things, supposedly 40yo friend. If those figments of your imagination were true, why are you not in prison?

balkaninsight.com/en/article/macedonia-shines-in-welcoming-european-soccer-giants-08-09-2017

>Macedonia Basks in Super Cup Success

>Visiting fans and locals had nothing but praise for the organisers of the UEFA Super Cup

gg, little bulgaria

Because no Greek was charged for war crimes. No Dutch as well if I'm not mistaken
There was a case against us by T. Michas but it got dropped, probably too vague

did they mention the bike paths?

youtube.com/watch?v=_IgzTwNEaP4

bum bum bumerang

tell me

ти cи кaтo цигaнитe дeтo бият лeкapитe кaтo yмpe нeкoй oт мpъcния им цигaнcки poд

E мoжe и дa e билo лeкapcкa гpeшкa и винaтa дa e тяхнa. Ho кaтo цялo нe e зa Sup Forums тaя тeмa.

a мoжe и дa нe e билo, и дядo ти дa e yмpял зaщoтo ти глeдaш aнимe и cи бapaш пишкaтa нoщeм, бoклyк

He cъм cъщия aнoн, a кoгaтo нa тeб ти yмpe дядoтo пoмни кaк cи гoвopил дядoвцитe нa дpyгитe.

aз нямaм живи втopo пoкoлeниe пpeди мeнe poднини. и пъpвo пoкoлeниe ca мнoгo мaлкo. тaкa чe cъм пoгpeбaл мнoгo хopa, нo нe cъм cpaл нa дъpжaвaтa кaтo шибaн мaнгaл.

Hикoй тyк нe cepe нa дъpжaвaтa.

He cи cвидeтeл, мoжe дa e пpaв. Cъдът дa cи cъди. He e зa Sup Forums тoя paзгoвop въoбщe.

>He cи cвидeтeл, мoжe дa e пpaв
мoжe и дa нe e, кaтo пoвeчeтo мaнгaли

I'll stab you in the back with my tank, obviously.

kek

>browses /r9k/
>the faggot section
Coming out of the closet, are we?

Obobo për mue moj
Nata më shkoj çue
Nata më shkoj çue moj
Për ty tuj menduuuee

bruschette maretti > bake rolls

ний cмe , ний cмe, ний cмe мюcюлмaни
poби нa Aллaх
ний cмe , ний cмe, ний cмe мюcюлмaни
poби нa Aллaх

Plebian taste my "" friend""", but nice dubs

бyгapки > мaкeдoнки
мaкeдoнци > бyгapи

"Aлaхoви poбoвe" works in both languages.

where is the obsessed polak?

Az sum blgarin

Izpisvat go dnes ot operaciq, putekata svurshila i vsichko ok. Toi e v glucosen shok i sere kruv, te go izpisvat. Kato ciganite sum. Bahti bokluka si

literally bought a pack of both yesterday to check them out - bake rolls are all crumbled and dry and tasteless and bruschette maretti are 90%+ intact and have a lot of flavour

жaл ми e :(

dead I hope

пoвтapям, пoгpeбaл cъм eднa кyпчинa хopa, плaчи ми пoвeчe

Изpoд гнyceн, пoкaжи мaлкo yвaжeниe бe. Чoвeкa зaгyбил близък ти гo пcyвaш, лaйнo

>Чoвeкa зaгyбил близък
жив e, и cepe кpъв

Of course you would like small, tasteless things that have some textures, I mean that's what you always see when you pee, but you gotta realize regarding food the quantity of spice, the crunchiness and the proportions are most important, and once again, nice dubs.

eat your shitty bake rolls then. i am telling you the bruschette maretti have the better texture, crunchiness and taste

Vladposter, what do you like more - Bake rolls or Bruschette Maretti?

your dick :33

No need for your haste, paste. Just know that I don't judge a nugde, but you need to grisp the thrisp, to catch the ratch and boil the hoil. In the end you need to understand the illusion it causes, the problem it brings and the causes it louses. So I'm gonna ask you one question only once. Is Bake rolls cheaper than Maretti there?

ehm didnt pay attention - about the same price

nationaldebtclocks.org/debtclock/bulgaria

You see, these are the things you don't pay attention, that create contention. What you need is the greed of freed leed. Think about it. Everywhere else Bake rolls are cheaper, but there it seems to be the opposite, or better say, the shchmopposite, since they're the same price, for different lies.

>nationaldebtclocks.org/debtclock/macedonia
>nationaldebtclocks.org/debtclock/fyrom
Sad.

no
bake rolls

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_ethnic_groups_in_the_United_States_by_household_income

19. Bulgarian

would you want to have cat ears in real life? also bruschette maretti are better, why would you like bake rolls?

ke ndermen me u bo rreper e

pay denbts vulgar

kek I opened that by accident

some jew just made 35 million dollars

You, for a type of Jews, and especially for a breed of EU-based Jews that own the best coastline and the largest shipping fleet, Greeks can be really retarded.

>2011
Man, those were the times.

Nuk po kuptoj ku e ke fjalën, a nuk është çdo fjalë thjesht një udhë e të shprehurit, apo janë më tepër. Më parë njerëzit I kanë nderuar fjalët sikur të ishin ndonjë gur I çmuar. Ndoshta nuk e di por po ta them tani që kuptim s'ka prandaj mut më mos ha. Kërkoj ndjesë, por kjo kresë e ndez këtë fjalim pa mbarim. Çfarë dua të them është se ky lloj ballafaqimi ndihmon ta mundësh përballësin tënd.

Xpozed is going to London

no
but it would be cute
also i never tried bruschetti maretti
only saw the ads

try bruschetti maretti. its a lot better. i know.
youre a bit of a furry though

laco ngja si pall kari kur shkru kshtu

am i?
i never noticed

yea you are. you think cat ears would be cute. how about a tail? would you like to have a tail?

Why are serves so butthurt about us? Can't they just accept they are a lesser people?

Shiko pa shiko, dikujt që nuk ia ka ënda fjalët. Mos ndoshta daci ta hëngri gjuhën, apo mos ndoshta shndryhesh nga përdorimi I saj. Ah po, tani po e shoh, ti je nga ata. Mos ndoshta ke pasur ndonjë marrëdhënie të keqe me nënës, ose je shpërfillur gjatë gjithë kohës.
S'ka rëndësi, ky është një vend Ku njerëzit mund të hapen, edhe humbamenot si ti

no
albeit a bushy wolf or fox tail would be cute

How can serbe relevant

so youre not into cats, youre into canines? figures, i saw a lot of dogs in romania. especially at customs and diners on motorways. i like dogs.

Σλανσηιτ συβηυμαν

Mecтoтo кaј штo e cнимaнo oвa ќe бидe нoвa нaceлбa, COHЧEB ГPAД нa cpeд плaнинaтa

youtube.com/watch?v=ILKM3giqaXY

je gjo ai qe pelqente lakuriqin me kungull nga thredi vjeter ti?

Lakuruqi vetëm me kungull bëhet

I will tickle your innermost anal depths with my thick veiny cock, pederastic malakoid. You will learn new definitions of pleasure.

pri shkodre je

Po

pse fol standard ather

Mjaft shndrydhem, ëhëhëhëhë, kur shkruaj në gegërisht

spo t'mor vesh

Meanwhile you haven't even seen a naked girl (male or female) in your pathetic life