/brit/

ESS JAY DOUBLEYEWS

edition

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=NP1u3Q5zswg
behrer.se/vara-hem/833677/#bilder
youtube.com/channel/UCeR0n8d3ShTn_yrMhpwyE1Q
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jenkins_Commission_(UK)
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

love gentrification

lanklets

poo

anime

i have literally never had sex

I was raised non-religious and neither my parents believe in god, but I don't think I could honestly call myself an atheist

Mr. Clampett

just made my own salsa to serve with my tea x

jubilee is the GOAT tube line

same
i just feel apathetic towards religion, don't care either way

atheism is literally just rejecting the claim of god existing due to there being no compelling evidence to warrant that claim. thats it.
theres no ideology or lifestyle attached.

>literal bombproof and bulletproof glass doors
you simply could NOT make it up

perusing a novel

so true

yes there is

I SAID YOU BUY ONE

Part and parcel

bit saggy ngl

Post and packaging

>fell for the English degree meme
>just looked at the list of set texts for this term
>three books by pakis

come and listen to my story 'bout a man named jed
a poor mountaineer, barely kept his family fed
and then one day he was shootin at some food
and up through the ground come a bubblin crude

oil that is - black gold - texas tea

party and play

literally just mixed a whole peanut butter container with a whole ben and jerry's ice cream

cock and balls

*heems the english degree runt*

people use atheism conjointly with certain ideologies and lifestyles but atheism in itself is just a rejection of a claim that has no evidence.

they have a peanut butter variety you tool.

Butterface

the next thing you know old jed's a millionare
the kin folks said "jed move away from there!"
they said "californy is the place you oughta be!"
so they loaded up the truck and moved to beverly

hills that is. swimmin' pools, movie stars.

actually Jubilee bombproofing was done against the IRA

despise girls who look like this
no sense of individuality so they think "i'll just make myself look like a kardashian"

Literally obese

€25
cop or not?

>it's ACTUALLY bombproof
I was only memeing, fucking hell hahahahaha

BLACKED

Once, when my fat mate was working (door to door) for Safestyle, he was having a really bad day and the supervisor said "if you don't get this next house to sign, I'm gonna fucking knock you out." Mate shuffled up the path to the house and rang the doorbell, and the resident opened the door, and then slammed it in my mate's face before he could get one word out. Apparently the fat lad was nearly crying.

dont know if it is, I assumed it was because of your post and I'm not searching it up because I dont want to get vanned

the only threat in the 90s were the IRA

>every girl you know has been knuckle deep in her own soaking vagina

thats their exact thought process

>Aviolent paedophile who made a "hidey hole" in his home to conceal a girl he was abusing has been jailed for 27 years for a string of serious sex offences.

>Michael Dunn, 57, from Redcar,knocked through the wall behind his fridge to create a cavitywhich he used to hide the girl - who had run away from home - from the police.

>He preyed on four victims, raping one aged just 10 or 11, over a period of decades, Teesside Crown Court heard.

all got to start someone matey, if that lad would have stuck it out he'd be the one doing the threatening in a few years

ahhh yes, white people

if you see it burn it

Any synthwave man in?

youtube.com/watch?v=NP1u3Q5zswg

t. paki scum

listening to house of air

What's it about? I can never tell whether or not to listen to self proclaimed liberals.

help
willy's erect
need to go downstairs and make tea
but mum's downstairs

Goldfish and crucian carp have evolved enzymes that turn carbohydrates into alcohol when no oxygen is available – helping the fish survive in ice-locked pools

>I'm not searching it up because I dont want to get vanned

Kind of sad that this is the world we live in now. I miss the early Internet where nobody was watching.

she's so cute

can you imagine being an unemployed, friendless virgin at 25 years old hahah like imagine how does it even happen hahahaha

Not even a hateful person lads but I just fucking despise Muslims. Especially those little manlet fucboi ones that pretend they're black, they enrage me so much.

Why's it orange? It's not about N. Ireland is it?

haha yeah

creature was shit
why did we have to wait 4 months for it?
you said you were evolving but you didn't do bits
you just evolved into the first male with tits

swankin innit

yea imagine that hahahaha

tl;dr "The Liberal Democrats should become New Labour"

Lib-Dems are Orange (Officially Amber, often gold.)

there are no virgins past 20. its a meme

bogpill me on stone henge lads

unironically got raped in my sleep at uni by the fat girl in my flat

In what way are they not already just 'New Labour without the seats'?

two anglos put up a bunch of rocks because because a couple of jutes said they couldn't

behrer.se/vara-hem/833677/#bilder

£650k

>anglos
>jutes
>when stoneage was built

pics or it didn't happen

literally the perfect gf :( post more

I don't like gravy and pies.

you should be turned into gravy and pies for such a comment

Under Charles Kennedy they were left of New Labour, opposing tuition fees, Iraq War without a UN resolution, and probably some other stuff too.
Also their actual dedication to proportional representation, rather than that weird thing where New Labour got Roy Jenkins to do a report for the government saying AV+ would be great, then not actually implementing AV+

me in 2 years ngl

>servant x service

My fellow Afro Caribbean Briton

whats her youtube again

>anglos
>stonehenge

YAP YAP YAP YAP YAP YAP YAP YAP YAP YAP YAP YAP YAP YAP YAP YAP YAP YAP YAP YAP YAP YAP YAP YAP YAP YAP YAP YAP YAP YAP YAP YAP YAP YAP YAP YAP YAP YAP YAP YAP YAP YAP YAP YAP YAP YAP YAP YAP YAP YAP YAP YAP YAP YAP YAP YAP YAP YAP YAP YAP YAP YAP YAP YAP YAP YAP YAP YAP YAP YAP YAP YAP YAP YAP YAP YAP YAP YAP YAP YAP YAP YAP YAP YAP YAP YAP YAP YAP YAP YAP YAP YAP YAP YAP YAP YAP YAP YAP YAP YAP YAP YAP YAP YAP YAP YAP YAP YAP YAP YAP YAP YAP YAP YAP YAP YAP YAP YAP YAP YAP YAP YAP YAP YAP YAP YAP YAP YAP YAP YAP YAP YAP YAP YAP YAP YAP YAP YAP YAP YAP YAP YAP YAP YAP YAP YAP YAP YAP YAP YAP YAP YAP YAP YAP YAP YAP YAP YAP YAP YAP YAP YAP YAP YAP YAP YAP YAP YAP YAP YAP YAP YAP YAP YAP YAP YAP YAP YAP YAP YAP YAP YAP YAP YAP YAP YAP YAP YAP YAP YAP YAP YAP YAP YAP YAP YAP YAP YAP YAP YAP YAP YAP YAP YAP YAP YAP YAP YAP YAP YAP YAP YAP YAP YAP YAP YAP YAP YAP YAP YAP YAP YAP YAP YAP YAP YAP YAP YAP YAP YAP YAP YAP YAP YAP YAP YAP YAP YAP YAP YAP YAP YAP YAP YAP YAP YAP YAP YAP YAP YAP YAP YAP YAP YAP YAP YAP YAP YAP YAP YAP YAP YAP YAP YAP YAP YAP YAP YAP YAP YAP YAP YAP YAP YAP YAP YAP YAP YAP YAP YAP YAP YAP YAP YAP YAP YAP

COUGH COUGH

YAP YAP YAP YAP YAP YAP YAP YAP YAP YAP YAP YAP YAP YAP YAP YAP YAP YAP YAP YAP YAP YAP YAP YAP YAP YAP YAP YAP YAP YAP YAP YAP YAP YAP YAP YAP YAP YAP YAP YAP YAP YAP YAP YAP YAP YAP YAP YAP YAP YAP YAP YAP YAP YAP YAP YAP YAP YAP YAP YAP YAP YAP YAP YAP YAP YAP YAP YAP YAP YAP YAP YAP YAP YAP YAP YAP YAP YAP YAP YAP YAP YAP YAP YAP YAP YAP YAP YAP YAP YAP YAP YAP YAP YAP YAP YAP YAP YAP YAP YAP YAP YAP YAP YAP YAP YAP YAP YAP YAP YAP YAP YAP YAP YAP YAP YAP YAP YAP YAP YAP YAP YAP YAP YAP YAP YAP YAP YAP YAP YAP YAP YAP YAP YAP YAP YAP YAP YAP YAP YAP YAP YAP YAP YAP YAP YAP YAP YAP YAP YAP YAP YAP YAP YAP YAP YAP YAP YAP YAP YAP YAP YAP YAP YAP YAP YAP YAP YAP YAP YAP YAP YAP YAP YAP YAP YAP YAP YAP YAP YAP YAP YAP YAP YAP YAP YAP YAP YAP YAP YAP YAP YAP YAP YAP YAP YAP YAP YAP YAP YAP YAP YAP YAP YAP YAP YAP YAP YAP YAP YAP

London having expensive housing is understandable, but why places like Stockholm, Sydney etc who have a worse situation than London? Literally what happens there???

youtube.com/channel/UCeR0n8d3ShTn_yrMhpwyE1Q

>tfw Premier League football resumes in approx 2 hours

And everyone in the world can watch it freely except Britons.

not a clue

Man kick the ball did he?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jenkins_Commission_(UK)
seriously what the hell was the point

fascinating

They didn't actually lift the stones. They carved them into cylinders at the quarry and rolled them to the site and into position. Carved each one into a cuboid shape, dug a hole next to it and pushed it in, lengthways. Then they simply carved a flat edge on another and rolled it on top of two, then dug away all the land around the site.

Thats my theory.

just copped these

I watched King of the Hill for the first time last night and I'm really starting to identify with Hank. Something about his conflict to remain in the comfort of the past, yet come to terms with the benefits of the future makes him very relatable to me.

Wrong

burnt the last 2 pieces of raisin loaf lads, absolutely gutted, gettin a bit teary ngl