We're on suicide watch

We're on suicide watch.

where are your ships now william

Make Nigel attend again.

when is it actualy starting

But the pound is going up in value.

his wife got assassinated or something just now I heard.

7am tomorrow.

how do people an hero in britland?

>his wife got assassinated or something just now I heard.

WIFE? SOURCE?

still waiting on BBC headlines but it's on twitter.

I heard the family member but not wife, who is your twitter source?

WHEN IS BREXIT? TODAY? TOMORROW? WHAT TIME?

baby threw his toys out of the pram again

The vote is tommorrow and the result is the day after.

It is 10:58PM now here.

>his wife got assassinated or something just now I heard
Daam, things are getting violent there.

Looks like Brexit will go through actually. I noticed a lot of powerful billionaires and companies have been posturing for a Brexit to happen, even when the dumb money and public opinion was piling into the remain camp.

no, it's not gonna happen

the final tv debate was a fucking disaster. Blacks, retards and old women going on about muh refugees and winning over these brain dead idiots. THAT is the rhetoric that will lead us to doom.

People don't decide the vote.

If the powers that be want to preserve their little island and profit off of the mainlands suffering, it will happen.

Yank here. I really do hope this Brexit thing happens. When I see or hear someone from England, I dont think for a moment European. You guys are your own entity IMO.

He has finally been barraged.

EU is not Europe Ameriturd.

how long until you faggots vote?

yeah well, this vote is not for Britain, it's actually for Europe as a continent.

Tomorrow you mouthbreathing retard, we've only been going on about it for two fucking months

i really am on suicide watch
i dont think i could go on after this defeat. i've been angry all day looking at remainians smug faces. fuck sake lads

Not yet it isn't, if we go they following

hope merkel floods you with turks 2bh lad

As long as its into the top ten places that vote remain? Sure, yes please, load them up. We'll build walls around those places as well.

Meteorologists are saying that tomorrow will be big storm in Britain. Does that favor Leave campaign? This means that lazy normies will stay at home tomorrow right?

i still predict a win for leave.

i believe there is a silent majority effect with most brits about saying they want to leave the EU. And i also believe the media consistently does everything they can to make leave look bad in the polls. Finally, i think leave voters are slightly more likely to turn out to vote than remainers.

The shills were activated too early lads

>looking at remainians smug faces
I wouldn't trust any of the polls tbqh. Your last elections showed they are either inept or corrupt.

The Jews sometimes lose control, let's see.

yeah I am voting purely in the hopes this will create a domino effect to free Europe from the 4th Reich.

The stock market has predicted a Remain victory. I am very concerned about this, the markets get so much right when it comes to this shit.

I am. I've been thinking about doing it for a while.

God every inch of me hopes so!

No, you're going to go and vote tomorrow.

>European Union is not Europe!

What did it mean by this?

And if we don't do it, I think France or Denmark will anyway because those people are seething at the EU.

One is a political union, the other is a landmass or continent.

Belgium and the Netherlands are too.

I think in this day and age you can no longer predict this kind of stuff, even when money is involved because muh feels get in the way of betting, see Hillary Clinton. This is good because we are moving away from the norm.

remmenber the scot exit? same narative same shit

When the Brexit happens EU will act sad before sucking Turkroach cock and letting them be the new special status member.

T.Rothschild scribe

Ps. Digits will confirm this

The EU does not exist for the benefit of the European peoples

laughing hard. yeah and you are probably right. EU will soon become ISLAMIC CALIPHATE in due time.

this is great.

VOTE LEAVE :-DDDDDD

>They thought that they could leave peacefully
You're all going to die down here.

praise kek lads

imagine the irony
>uk leaves
>Russia enters
germoney btfo

Le Kek

I hope you'll stay, anything to fuck up the Anglos

This country will die tomorrow if we vote leave. Remain is the only option for anyone who believes in humanity above nationalism.

fuck off idiot

>literally everyone in Europe hates them
>Brits will still vote REMAIN tomorrow like the good cucks they are

explain how it will die tomorrow? I still do not completely understand this brexit thing. I know Germany controls the printing presses, so what would happen if you leavE?

THEY ATTACKED HIS FAMILY SO HE COULDNT DDBATE

THOSE FFFFFUUUUUCCCKKKKEEERRRSS