Why did the Rams relocate?

Why did the Rams relocate?

Other urls found in this thread:

pro-football-reference.com/years/2016/attendance.htm
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Because their owner wanted to. You could have just googled it.

The NFL should punish the rams and make em stay but we all know in like 8 years when they relocate again the NFL will let them. For real fuck the rams

Yeah both Rams and Chargers will be out of here in a decade
The NFL had a good thing going using "Los Angeles" as an empty threat to make owners/cities get their shit together, but they got called out on it by two shit cities

Trust I'm not a fan of the rams or chargers but what the NFL did to thier fan bases by letting them move is awful. Id fucking die if the eagles packed up and moved

Patriots will move once Brady retires.

still more people there than they drew in shit louis

To be fair, who wants to see two teams that are being very blatant about tanking on fucking game 1 of the season

Colts are tanking? Since when?

is kroenke the worst person in the world?

The Rams aren't going anywhere as long as Kroenke owns the team. Kroenke owns a shit ton of valuable land and real estate and wanted the Rams and the new stadium as the centerpiece of it. The Chargers are just along for the ride.

Fans need to get 50 percent ownership. Or at least a high enough stake to prevent greedy jew owners

yes

Why is this faggot Brazilian not banned yet?

>Id fucking die if the eagles packed up and moved
you wouldn't be the only one.. philly would riot so that's sort of an extreme example.

For real, if the eagles tried to leave we would burn this shit city to the ground. We all are miserable here. Weather sucks, jobs suck, nothing but pain and suffering as far as the eye can see. The one fucking thing we have is eagles football, take thay away and we no longer have a reason to follow the rule of law

American owners think they can just move a team and expect a hardcore audience wherever they set up shop.

The NFL is a scam created by corporations and advertising executives.

Was there a local media blackout? Looks like the kind of crowd that would cause one.

it's 100F, you're damn right I'm not driving the hour to spend 3 hours sitting in the sun, pay $12 for a beer, and $7 for food

I imagine Dennis saying this

I live in Philly and you're a massive faggot

episode tile comes in "the eagles move out of philly"

Mayfair here buddy and your a delusional faggot if you think philly is a decent place to live.

nobody cares about your blog you faggot, stop blogging.

Nice argument big guy

what are we arguing? you blogged and I called you a faggot, you blogged some more and I called you a faggot again. faggot.

Imagine the 'implications' during a riot

i hope the chorgers shit the bed and their stadium looks like that by december. i have a friend who's a chorgers fan, and i want to go down and shit talk him and watch them play the browns, but right now the cheapest tickets are $101. no way i pay more than $20 for that pillowfight.

shitskins are bad at jokes

I'm wasn't blogging, your pretending to not be the original poster that replied to me, your a huge faggot and just using the term blog because you can't defend philly.

where did anyone try to defend philly?

some parts of the city are great, get out more

Name one

nice blogpost

Nice argument :)

you're also a faggot, stop trying to blog here. you fucking losers try to make every thread talking about your lame ass city, he's a faggot for saying where he lives for no reason when he was in a thread about the rams. you're a fag for caring

rude and uncalled for

They should really just contract the rams at this point and expand to a new market, between St. Louis and LA, they don't have enough seats to fill out a stadium.

At least with other relocated teams, like the Sonics, or the Expos, the fans still bitch, lobby for a new team, and buy team related merch. Sonics merchandise still outsells Brooklyn Nets gear annually (another bad relocation choice.) Relocating a team solely because of a shitty stadium situation will only lead to more relocations. It leads to teams like the Rams, who have no true set in stone fanbase. Just a lose association of people from LA and St. Louis who both juggle with a twisted history. A team without a true identity and local connection. The ownership groups of teams in need of a new stadium should be forced/heavily incentivized to build the stadium themselves using privately funded dollars. If they can't do that, they should be forced to sell their stake in the team to a local ownership group that can.

Their home attendance is up 60% since moving to LA but everyone wants to ignore that because they hate relocation in general.

An internationally terrible owner. Arsenal sucks, Avs suck, Nuggies suck, his MLS team sucks, and lol Rams.

I dont care, restating your point for the brainlet. You're a butthurt newfag, probably an "LA Rams" fan

As a San Diego native, I hope to live to see the day that Dean Spanos kills himself via autoerotic asphyxiation

This. When the new stadium is built I guarantee it fills up. LA Coliseum holds like 120,000 people anyway. For all I know the sum of people in that picture is greater than the sum of people at the Packers or Cowboys games today.

Fuck off, flase flagger.

Bro don't act like SD is a sports town. Everyone from so cal bows to LA.

Rams were second in attendance last year, but Sup Forums cares more about cherry-picked screenshots than facts.

pro-football-reference.com/years/2016/attendance.htm

They have the largest stadium, they better be up there.

They play in a large stadium because they have a lot of fans. Unlike the Chargers.