Red-pilled kids movies

>A small woman is physically weak and inferior
>Some races are intrinsically more violent than others
>Diversity in itself is not a strength, but something that must be worked around

Anyone else impressed at how red-pilled Zootopia is? Unlike Hollywood action films, the female protagonist is actually weaker than all the bad guys she faces and needs to use tricks to win (instead of beating up dozens of trained mercenaries with her hands). She also makes mistakes and majorly fucks up everything (instead of being a flawless strong woman who don't need no man).Together with this and Angry Birds, are we entering a new age of red-pilled childrens' films?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=unlM9U-1zmk
youtu.be/uWDtPOMnqD8
youtube.com/watch?v=7wfYIMyS_dI
myredditnudes.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I wanna fuck the rabit and be fucked by the fox.

>Watching gay furfag movies

Unless you have a kid or you're 12 there's no reason whatsoever to see these kinds of movies

This was bluepilled as fuck furfaggot

what happened to the angry birds movie? a few months ago everyone was saying it was going to call out the [omitted] religion, but i was betting they would all get along at the end.

This

They didn't, birds literally bombed the shit out of mus... erm, pigs.

You forgot the biggest redpill: hook-nosed ewes are always playing victim and secretly behind everything.

niiiiiiice

>Some races are intrinsically more violent than others

It was the opposite. It was showed that any seeming violence or flaws within a race are actually faked in order for us to fear/hate each them.

This.

Get your cuck shit out of here, and behold the most redpilled animation movie ever made

Muslims have superior weapons and technology?

Literally Blue Pill: The Movie

The true redpill

>paying money to see something that was explicitly market as a furry film
>"Oi this sure is a redpilled movie my goy- I mean aryan brothers, not degenerate at all, be sure to buy lots of merchandise at shekelstein.com, that'll show Yaweh's chosen people!"

this so much

They were disarmed. They had a giant eagle (America) to protect them, and lapsed into backwardsness and hugs, just like real Germany

>wolves can't help but howl
>Judy only gets the job because affirmative action

>affirmative action
>pushed by a ewe

This is the most bluepilled kids movie.
>The nig-I mean fox is despite being a criminal is actually good because he's charming and he only does it to survive.
>Women (rabbits) are just as good as everyone else at police work even though they are smaller and weaker.
>The only reason predators representing white supremacists are evil is because they have been brainwashed
>Stereotypes are all lies, diversity is our strength, multiculturalism is good, race mixing is a sign of true love etc etc.

It's terrible.

This.

Muslims aren't inherently violent, Jews made them violent.
True redpill, sorry Sup Forums is too cucked by Jews to accept it.

S-shut it down. It's in their nature, goyim.

>despite being a criminal

What crimes did the fox commit again?

The muzzies have been this way for many centuries

Tax evasion

youtube.com/watch?v=unlM9U-1zmk

>, race mixing is a sign of true love etc etc.
There isn't a single case of interracial relationships even being hinted at in the movie. Everybody dates within their race, and the main duo's relationship is kept platonic. How exactly does it advocate race mixing?

Everybody was violent for many centuries.

>needs to use tricks to win
People actually will tell women are smart if they cheat to win

not to the same degree, especially in this century. Point is, the jews didn't make them this way, it's a product of their dogma

He was a conman. He was scamming people but I believe he referred to it as "hustling".

But according to the movie he only started hustling people because he was bullied as a child for being a fox and that's what led him to fulfill fox stereotypes.

>predators are white people
>prey are the minorities
>movie is teaching that even if all of the media and such says white people are evil, they aren't
>the ewes are the ones who are manipulating everything, playing eternal victim
>main female character works hard to overcome her weakness as a woman to become something on par as a man

Red pulled as all hell man. Love it.

you forgot my favourite

>Don't assume racial stereotypes are just stereotypes
Watching that bunny get fucked over by the fox at the start because she tried to be tolerant by assuming he wasn't a scammer like most foxes are.
Great lesson for todays kids.

Women can do anything

>Fox spray? Dad thats racist. my fox boyfriend isnt violent!

its race mixing propaganda.

NIgger what. Confirmed for not actually watching the movie.

Devil's advocate here but Islam, while still a shitty religion, wasn't as violent in the early 20th century. Saudis made it worse.

The rabbit is a white girl cop, the fox is a nigger criminal. They fall in love.

The movie isn't exactly consistent. Sometimes the predators are representing white racists, sometimes they are just an oppressed minority.

At one point the rabbit suggests the predators are violent because of their biology. The fox gets mad at her for this racism then the predators start protests then later it is revealed that it isn't their biology it's because an evil conspiracy is teaching them to be racist or violent.

It's a middle ground. The predators do live up to their stereotypes to some degree (see Gideon Grey, and also the fact that even the scientists at the lab refer to biological differences). At the same time, media frenzy and prejudice amplifies everything so that people are distrustful of them whether there's a need or not.

The movie does have unsubtle diversity/acceptance/tolerance messages but on the whole it was quite refreshing.

You're missing out if you refuse to watch animated films because of a kiddie stigma.

>Women can do anything
Judy is naive, refuses to follow orders, endangers herself and others, fails repeatedly, talks without thinking and ruins everything in doing so, quits in shame, and only manages to succeed with luck and the help of her unlikely male friend. What the flying fuck are you talking about?

>spray
She gives her naive acceptance speech to her parents, but then she does take the spray, carries it at all times, and reflexively reaches for it twice.

>She gives her naive acceptance speech to her parents, but then she does take the spray, carries it at all times, and reflexively reaches for it twice.

And the moral of the story is she was wrong for that. And her parents advice should be ignored, race mix.

I don't know what you faggots are talking about, the Gazelle was way hotter than the rabbit.

This

>And the moral of the story is she was wrong for that
Not really. Nick reforms and becomes a Good Guy, but before that he WAS a criminal con artist who knows every seedy character of the city, including an organised crime boss. The general implication is that this is typical for foxes. There is a moral but it's more along the lines of "anyone can potentially be a good guy despite their background" rather than "everyone is a good guy but for muh discrimination".

The main character even has a line at the end which goes something like "turns out real life is complicated".

>parents
They turn out to be wrong in some respects (pessimistically trying to squash their daughters' dream) but correct in others. Judy clearly loves/trusts/respects them, and their knowledge ends up indirectly saving the day.

>race mix
There are no interspecies relationships in the film.

Paraphrasing Judy's speech at the end:
>"When I was a kid, I thought Zootopia was this perfect place.I thought everyone got along and anyone could be anything.
Turns out, real life is more complicated. Real life is messy. We all have limitations. We all make mistakes."

It's a wonderful and refreshing message. It does have pro-multicultural understones, but it's far more well-rounded and centrist then other movies of this kind are.

Pretty accurate

I was surprised, the movie was really fucking good and its a kids mov

This

There was also that scene that went:
>Bunny: I just wanted to make the world a better place... but I think I broke it...
>Police chief: The world was always broken

Pretty dark stuff for a kids movie, but accurate.

I hope they make a sequel where they realise they have to kick out all the muslims (pigs) and keep them out with a wall for the greater good desu.

It was pretty blue pilled, but it wasn't the same "everyone is equal it's all whitey's fault" attitude I expected.

Not at all the same as one race is more violent than the other

For everyone thinking this will turn Children into furries. No, it won't, not more than fables through History may have. While humanized to a certain extent the Animals are still mostly just animals wearing animal cloths, none of them even got any breasts to talk about.

Actually, prey are the whites and predators are the minorities. Zootopia is sighted as being 90% prey

but at the same time, predators were more privileged then prey, holding most of the leadership positions. It doesn't quite fit American racial dynamics.

Because it doesn't fit them at all. It isn't your small-minded view of "us vs them".

>Zootopia

It might when they turn 13 and start masturbating for Lola Bunny and Renamon like everyone else. Or Pokemon.

Though this isn't really comparable to that.
Lola bunny is, unlike this bunny extremely humanized, so much that she even got a pair of visible pair of tits.

Renamon, while lacking said tits, do mostly have the same ratios of a human and do have those broad hips who are rare outside of human females as well as an hourglass figure. I would say her sexual features are far more prominent than those of any animal from zootopia.
Which I am pretty sure you will only start getting weird boners from if you already got an interest in furry, or is there anyone here that actually felt any attracted to renamon without first developing an interest in other furry stuff?

I am actually into this shit though, so I may be the only one seeing stuff like that.

>this is what furfags actually believe

The original script was even darker and they scrapped it for it being too dystopian for a kids movie

Whoever that made that must have had a thing for feet

It actually is a red pilled movie desu. The predators are whites and the prey are "minorities "

Brilliant

That fucking pic

glorious

Fucking this.

I would so grab those fucking horns and bruise that cervix

How can a bunny be so adorable

>ridiculous local news screencap
>it's from your local news
fuck this fucking town.

Yet another Jew trick to get kids into interracial relationships, tho bunny was cute
youtu.be/uWDtPOMnqD8

>who can say where the road goes?
>where the day flows?

youtube.com/watch?v=7wfYIMyS_dI

I wanna fuck that rabbit.

this movie looked like the usual multculti trash aimed at the adolescent. You mean to tell me its something other than bagel cuckery?

but it was cute