IND:Tolzien benched in embarrassing loss to Rams
GB:Randall Cobb posts 9/85 line on 13 targets
ARZ:PFT: Still room for optimism on David Johnson
SEA:Lacy's Seahawks debut: 5 carries, 3 yards
SF:Carlos Hyde catches six passes Week 1
GB:Ty Montgomery piles up 23 touches vs. Seattle

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=d5Q2cb_iHkc
espn.com/blog/nflnation/post/_/id/198038/grading-the-officials-as-broncos-improve-to-6-0-in-clete-blakemans-games
youtube.com/watch?v=EqYy0lctdqk
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Any current webms from todays games?

second for iggles winning the nfc east

Tom Brady is the best.

First for Falcons redemption

>meme qb making meme plays

Anything is possible against the washington football club

Glennon played against a middling D

Rodgers played against one of the all time defenses

Mike Glennon is the franchise quarterback

>pyfwdbwdsb

>Your team
>Realistic record prediction

>Panthers
>12-4 with healthy Cam, 8-8 if he decides to suck

Timmy Rumo was unironically s good commentatir today

Is wentz like Wilson where nobody can tackle him and throw a meme pass for a first down?

>a qb avoiding a sack and throwing a 58 yard td bomb is a meme play
then what does that make dak "dink and dunk" prescott? a super meme qb?

Calvin Johnson's first NFL game - 4 receptions, 70 yards, 1 TD

Kenny Golladay's first NFL game - 4 receptions, 69 yards, 2 TD

>Is wentz like Wilson
no, he's better

This exactly. Hoping Cam isn't horrible as today when he goes up against a real team.

So how bout those Vapor Untouchable jerseys? Better than last years?

We dem boyz

>current players killing it on the field
>former players killing it in the broadcast booth
Imagine being a Cowboys h8er on a day like this...

I enjoy watching American Gridiron Football, or more specifically, the National Football League®

What did you think of DeShone Kizer in his first game Brownsbros?

>Eagles
>10-6
>Front 7 will carry the secondary enough for a WC berth

Get the hell out of here

Why didn't YOUR team draft Jaylon Smith?

>worst girl ever
Disgusting. Then again you are a cownig fag

A shitload better than Phil "YOU GOTTA MAKE PLAYS LIKE THAT IN THE NATIONAL FOOTBALL LEAGUE" Simms, that's for sure. Had a few hacky moments at pregame and start of game, but overall totally decent and said some good, nonobvious things.

I also liked that he got more confident in the gig and started calling the plays before they happened, but his producers are probably going to tell him to stop doing that.

wew triggered

I thought that Smith's career was over and I thought the Cowboys were out of their minds for spending a second on him.

That's the second time that Dallas has gotten away with highway robbery in the draft. La'el Collins was the same deal where you had an elite player who no one else wanted to touch.

Say Watt?

My team if shit: 0-16. No hope.

My team if mediocre: 8-8. Progress is coming.

My team if slightly above average: 10-6 wildcard

My team if good: 13-3. Super bowl appearance at the very least.

My team if elite: 19-0 dont even try to stop us.

Because we have the best LB core in the NFL

Posting uggo would that, uggo

>on August 15, 2015 that White had suffered a stress fracture in his shin while participating in organized team activities that would require surgery
>White did not play a single game during his rookie season of 2015

>After playing the first four games in the 2016 season, it was announced on October 5, 2016 that White had fractured the fibula in his left leg, the same leg he had injured the year before, and that he has been placed on injured reserve

>White broke his collarbone in the Bears' 2017 season-opener against the Atlanta Falcons. He recorded only two receptions for six yards during the game. The Bears placed White on their injury reserve list for the third straight year

lmaoo this dude is made of glass
i actually feel really bad for him tbqh

Who???

this is my expectation as well, and I expect this to be THE final chance for Mike Shula to prove he deserves a paycheck
>tfw if we do well Hurney is likely permanent GM again
anxiety is a bitch

>he didn't know based Dr. Dan "The Man" Cooper did Jaylon's surgery and gave the FO the inside tip that he'd get back to 100%

>tfw Squawks finally know how it feels

pack
12-4
the first stretch is the hardest, if they can go 3-1 they are basically guaranteed a first seed

A fucking bust!

>La'el Collins was the same deal where you had an elite player who no one else wanted to touch.
you dumb, stupid, moronic idiot, him and his agent publicly stated over and over that if he was drafted by any team outside of the first round he wouldn't sign any sort of contract and re-enter the 2016 draft

>Seahawks
>probably going 10-6
>gonna ride that shitstorm of NFC West to playoffs again

Feels..uh..good I guess? Less refball would be nice too, it wasnt the ONE thing that killed them today but shit if it wasnt full retard

I'd complain more about the refball but the offense was so shit that I doubt the hawks could have won even if the refs weren't busy putting Aaron's dick in their mouths.

This is the year of the Rams!

the only correct answer possible

He gets those meme plays at least twice a game. He's slippery as fuck

Packers have 3 away games against division champions. Two of those are against teams that played in championship games last year. This schedule is insane.

Don't sully Makoto with that Cowcuck shit

good thing gentry will play lights out when hes activated from the practice squad

>Ravens
>10-6 after a strong start turns to shit with injuries

It's one thing if he's a bust just cause he sucks ass, but him exploding every seasons is genuinely shitty.

youtube.com/watch?v=d5Q2cb_iHkc
your shitposting will always make me laugh /nfl/ and i thank you for that

Can Joe still throw Dragons or has he lost it?

>Packers
>13-3

Losses in Dallas, Pitt, Minnesota. Seems like the run D could be top 5 this year but I'd be shocked if pass D cracks the top 15. Didn't look great against Seattle on tape. Atlanta, @Minn, Dallas, Pitt, Tampa, and @Detroit are the toughest games I'm projecting.

True

>be 34 year old LB with 3 acl tears
>in the prime of his career coming off 2 straight probowls
He must have had some radioactive bojangles food

Raiders-Cowcocks owl
Raiders 47
Cowpokes 31

Or ya know a savvy roid cycle.

Looks like it's shaping up to be a great year. There will be some great performances of niggers throwing balls, niggers catching balls, niggers running with balls, niggers kicking balls, and niggers crashing into each other. All of the teams have worked hard in the off season to ensure that their niggers are in tip-top shape to move the ball up and down the field. The coaches have no doubt come up with some great new strategies for positioning and moving their niggers to advantageous places on the field. Like every year, some of the niggers will set records while other niggers will disappoint, but in the aggregate we can look forward to the niggers putting on a great show. And if the 11 minutes of actual action during each game isn't enough, every game will also bring at least 2 hours of sweaty nigger close-ups. Is this the greatest timeline or what?

HERE WE GO BOYS@@@@@@@@@

>Pats
>12-4

My teams players don't cheat. Only other teams do

I can imagine bouncing back well after 1 acl with some smart therapy and good dosing of gh, but after the 2nd or 3rd one wouldn't you just be like "fuck this, I'm out"? Why would you want to keep on going through that shit when you could just retire?

Panthers beating you week 4 so you know, Delhommes revenge is coming

>niggers throwing balls
>niggers kicking balls
you don't watch much football do you?

Giants fan here. I would give both my nuts to have a LB corps like Carolina's.

Also, Thomas Davis reminds me a lot of Harry Carson.

He has the spirit of Sam Mills. Hes a living embodiment of the teams slogan

Delhomme's revenge was the NFCCG against the Cardinals my dude

Why quit when you can win?

You cucks got rekt by the corpse of Peyton Mango

Delhomme is a vengeful spirit

And Clete Blakeman
espn.com/blog/nflnation/post/_/id/198038/grading-the-officials-as-broncos-improve-to-6-0-in-clete-blakemans-games

What if Brady IS washed up? Motherfucker is forty. 40. Father time is undefeated. It's entirely possible that this is the year he goes squirrely, like every quarterback eventually does.

>Bucs
>10-6 Wild Card

>panthers seriously literally unironically lost
christ scam newton got exposed

Last time i checked cam beat tom brady in their only matchup

All he wanted was to serve biscuit justice

He didn't deserve it ;_;

the rest of the schedule isn't too bad, they just need to get a first round bye and some home playoff games if they want a good shot this year
steelers will be the toughest game by far, but I think the falcons could be an easy win

Sure did

Wasn't it Monday night too? Brady got pounded on primetime

Naw senpai Brady wouldn't suit up if he was shitting the bed, it was just a bad game

Yup, Patriots fans were absolutely SEETHING, Tom cussed the ref out en route to the locker room, it was also the night I finally got laid, best night of my life

Anybody else here /comfy/ as fuck?

No, my power is out and it could be days before it's back on.

Can we finally put the "Joe Haden is good" meme to rest?

I don't think dallas will be a loss, they just don't match up well at all
they are a run team, packers have a great run d, and they have shit secondary, while packers will have maybe the best passing offense in the league. Packers will also be able to force a shootout which they will struggle with
I think the pass D could be top 15 if they can get some synergy. Falcons, saints, and steelers are the only explosive passing offenses they face

I got you senpai. Dallas in general is a pretty comfy city.

Yeah it ended on the most blatant pads interference in NFL history but the ref picked up the flag because Goodell hates the patriots

At this point the Cowboys defense is a cipher. They have so many new young players. They could be elite, they could be shit, they could be anything in between.

>Dicks last resort
My waiter made me cry last time I went there and then laughed in my face and berated me more. I hate that place

You know it.

What's the deal with Reed/Graham/Gronk? Are they all just fucking done?

>My waiter made me cry
what?

STILL SALTY STILL SALTYSTILL SALTYSTILL SALTYSTILL SALTYSTILL SALTYSTILL SALTYSTILL SALTYSTILL SALTYSTILL SALTYSTILL SALTYSTILL SALTYSTILL SALTYSTILL SALTYSTILL SALTYSTILL SALTYSTILL SALTYSTILL SALTYSTILL SALTYSTILL SALTYSTILL SALTYSTILL SALTYSTILL SALTYSTILL SALTYSTILL SALTYSTILL SALTYSTILL SALTYSTILL SALTYSTILL SALTYSTILL SALTYSTILL SALTYSTILL SALTYSTILL SALTYSTILL SALTYSTILL SALTY

I've been warned by multiple people not to go there, so I haven't. There's a badass pizza place not far from there, though.

Do you know what they do there? Normie pay for a waiter to talk shit about everyone at the table and make fun of everyone its literally the draw of the restaurant

Dallas is a sprawly shithole that's basically one gigantic strip mall, and it's full of fuck poor people and niggers. Try Fredericksburg if you want something comfy in Texas.

Its used as a distraction for their sub par food.

>DLR waiters are deliberately trained to be rude and sarcastic

What did you expect?

>My waiter made me cry last time I went there and then laughed in my face and berated me more. I hate that place
how fucking beta are you? jesus christ

pic related is you

youtube.com/watch?v=EqYy0lctdqk
wow