Is it just a coincidence that the more attractive and sexually ready teenage girls are in history...

Is it just a coincidence that the more attractive and sexually ready teenage girls are in history, the more taboo it becomes to find them attractive and date them? Or is this the work of the female jew?

Today you have girls having sex, and sexualizing themselves more often and earlier than ever before, and yet have the strictest taboo on them being dated by men older than 18 in human history.

How can this be? What kind of social and cultural phenomenon caused this? It doesn't make much sense.

And you have elites who are known to use teen prostitutes. Is it a class issue? Do the elite class get off on the idea of having special privileges and being able to break taboos?

Please don't post pictures of teen girls! Discussion only :)

It's an interesting subject because nobody wants to talk about it. It really is one of society's biggest taboos

What is it about it that people don't want to face? There has to be some kind of control mechanism going on here. But I can't figure it out

Ok so let's say having sex or dating them is wrong, but why is it wrong to admit being attracted to them? Why can't our culture even admit that attraction is not only possible, but probable for nearly all men? And it seems to me the more sexually attractive teenage girls become, the more people can't admit the attraction is there. It seems like decades ago, people were real about it. Like our grandfathers were just seen as delightful perverts. Nowadays you have 20 year olds who feel ashamed to even find them attractive and won't even admit it to their friends for fear of seeming like a 'pedo'. What is this?

a slut is a slut is a slut

tldr

societal programming

government is telling the sheep that an arbitrary number is age of consent

being good little conformists they think that not adhering to their masters' wishes is morally "wrong"

this prude stuff came from the US

aoc is 14 in most places and nothing wrong with that.

hes a fucking pedo

>read post
>see flag
>not turkey

That was a surprise

When in doubt, it's probably the Jews

Dating a teenager is so easy all the unhappy 30s somethings would abandon their garbage wives. Teen boys would go unlaid until they could compete against some old guy making 6figs. Society would collapse

Age of consent is 14 here.

Kill yourself, pedophile cretin.

They are both pretty ugly in the face

>Society would collapse
>collapse

You misspelled "rejuvenate"

>teen wife you can mold to your liking
>pregnant at prime fertile age
>can pop 4-5 kids insteead of 2 and still be tight and fuckable.

both those girls look at least 18. Ty Cobb's mother got married at 12 and had him at 14, and they were Southern aristocracy.

It's kill the White birthrate, and Jews have pushed it simply bc it's easier to have all the schiksas working to produce more wealth for the Jews.

A 17 year old married with a kid can't work in an office.

in noth your countries the law says that you can only be within 3 years of a 14 year old. you try to fuck a 14 year old and you go to prison

If that's the case here's a friendly reminder. Let's keep this legal. I will be monitoring this thread and WON'T HESITATE to report any content I deem inappropriate.

You have been warned.

Yes. But when they are 16 that rule no longer applies.

Teenage sex is overrate, it's nothing more than some lazy slow half-erect penis non-penetration, you get more orgasm rubbing your penis and balls on a cat than fucking a 12 year old girl.

Secularism and feminism did this actaully.

And no, not fucking kids is not a "christian value." Christians behaved as Muslims do now for the longest time when ti comes to marry little girls until the 18th century.

>I will be monitoring this thread and WON'T HESITATE to report any content I deem
wow, you have great powers senapi. thank ewe for keeping us safe and making 4 chan great grandma.

If anyone saw a 17 year old in a bathing suit, the world might end. But as soon as they turn 18, the Jews can film them fucking niggers and its fine.

>1 post by this ID

Making women attractive for all the immigrants.

Not joking, think about it.

My country is fucked fa.m

AOC is 16 in Texas

>Teenage sex is overrate
not supposed to be about quality of the sex. It's the prime female reproductive age if they are to have at least 3-4 kids.

the Jews have us now where females who have kid are having first one after 30. Just won't work.

no you idiot your just a pedo .this isnt about your old ass its about trying to keep the young people reproducing.

the problem is that the hyper sexualization of youth backfired in the 90s. divorce rates climbed

apparently when you promote women being sluts they stop being faithful who knew. the divorces discouraged a entire generation from playing the game

now birth rates have declined because no guy wants to lose property he paid for and pay child support

Then all your unsexed teen boys run amok tearing everything down

This.

I mean, Christianity is a Middle Eastern (sand nigger) religion after all, or at least it was until the reformation, when it could be argued that it then became more European.

>hyper sexualization of youth backfired in the 90s
the Jews were behind that. Dr. Pierce did a bunch of broadcasts from the 90s, see Jewtube.

The Jews have to give people something to feel outraged about now on the internet, esp fat aging feminists.

Is this true

No one cared about all of that shit up until a few decades ago, when feminazis with roasties understood that prime time pussy had more value than theirs. This is pure jealousy.

Females are prime 18 years at minimum, but speaking of brain prime 30 years and above, some never. 16 year old human is retard bonanza, well some stay their whole lives trend robots. Finding satisfaction in stupid women is really really hard. Might be fun when you get together, but eventually you realize you dealing with a retard you have to drive around on their wish and then the immature drolling and Britney Gaga talk gets kind of annoying.

we already have them, and they do this. so what's your point?

You're supposed to get married and have sex by age 13. People were happier when this was the norm. The schooling system extended childhood to the 20s, and the SJWs want to extend childhood even further into the 30s.

It is now seen as "unethical" for a young man to work, and here in the US, you cannot work until age 16; this is so that you can't have kids at the proper age, and to make you sexually starved and frustrated. You can't even begin saving up money to raise a child, until years after you should have already been married. Instead, you get to sit in a classroom while some dumbass feminist teacher sits there watching youtube videos and texting her bull, while the kids do a coloring assignment in 8th grade, and all the students get to sit there and look at each other lustfully, fantasizing about fucking each other and starting a life with each other, but knowing that they'll never be able to interact with each other in any meaningful way.

People were happier when we weren't giant pussies, and a 15 year old boy working on the farm was seen as a great thing, and not some sort of evil slave labor.

Is it ba that i want to fug them?

Op are you retarded? Sex with teenagers is only and has only been taboo in western society's. It's been normal for ever until American culture took over the world.

No, Rusev fuck.

So many hags ITT

Not wanting to fuck an idiot is another valid reason. Teenage girls are the dumbest things on the planet, next to a dog with downs. You fucking them is gross. At least a 20 year old chick understand basic shit.

BTW teenagers are more liberal, if they were conservative they wouldn't be taking to you. Actually, no chick would be talking to you unless you're a chad so these threads a moot. None of you fags have a teenage gf.

Age of consent is 16 in several states in the US according to wikipedia and I believe it's 15 in one or two.

>the immature drolling and Britney Gaga
This is the reason men never had to talk to women in the past and they weren't allowed to vote until 90 years ago.

They have no opinions worth hearing. In the regard, the muslims have it right.

I fucked a 16yo a few times last year. Shit was tight and glorious but seriously they are fucking immature. Within a week of the first 2 fucks she hadn't stopped talking to me and was really fucking clingy even though I drilled into her that I didn't want a relationship, literally told her I just want to fuck her, she started showing warning signs. Eventually after I gave in and fucked her a third time she suggested we write something we really wanted to say on a piece of paper and meet up to show each other, I told her this was retarded but still went to see her anyway because why the fuck not I had fuck all else to do. Well after a lot of her bullshitting and beating around the bush she turned the waterworks on and repeatedly said she loved me (I hadn't known her more than a month at this point), so my shield sprung the fuck up and I gave her a kiss (I did feel a little bad for her) and got the fuck outta dodge. Never spoke to her again. She was a friend of my 16yo stepsister-ish who I basically kucked.

tl;dr stay the fuck away from youngins they will give you a headache and make you feel guilty

>women
Nah. I prefer the 'wo' dropped

Countries that don't give a shit about these western taboos are out breeding us.

>Age of consent

No it's not, it's consent of the parents. If the parents don't want you to date the kid then you have no right, even if she says it's ok. It's the reason why pedos want over 18 to be abolished so they don't have to get contest with the parents.

Pussy makes societies implode and loosens the threads upon which they operate.

Our mating rituals are still those of primates. We made strides in terms of thinking, but there was no need for evolution to alter fucking because it worked and here we are.

It is no coincidence that every major religion frowns on fucking too much - it fosters extreme competition in society, promotes alphas too much, estranges betas (who are crucial to everything working right because they are the majority) and causes strife and disorder. When everyone is trying to impress females and compete for pussy cooperation takes a back seat and cooperation is what took us from the savannah to the moon.

Historically sexually liberal societies always get taken over by more disciplined (if actually LESS civilized) societies who come in and take over. Time and again, this happens.

It is actually proof of evolution and a huge flaw in human beings - we are essentially torn apart between the great gift that sentience and intelligence is and our innate, hardwired sexual behaviours which are endlessly in conflict.

To have a working society that strives to achieve common goals you need to keep women in check somehow, else they promote violent alphas too much and then it all breaks down into a cycle of violence as competitors seek to outdo each other.

The "manosphere" that Sup Forums likes so much? Cancer in disguise, they are men enslaved by pussy little better than apes. This is not redpilled society this is monkey society.

>tfw no clingy teenage gf

I'll have to die a virgin. >.

Hardly one of societies biggest taboos. Im 28 and still get away with fucking 16 year olds. Sounds to me you can't get young bitches so you want to blame someone else.

Or stop living in a puritan shithole / giving a shit what feminists have to say.

how old can you be until 16 year old girls find you a weirdo?

Allowing women any freedom was what caused this, literally all religious systems clearly discriminate against women, and for good reason. The best thing a women could do for herself is get married at 18 and have children with an already stable man out of college/trade school. The second you give them any choice in the matter they will choose being single at 30 and riding the cock carousel over what will make them happy.

>he thinks women's brains mature past 14

you shouldve just stopped talking to her after the first time, but you're lucky

younger girls stories?

>be me
>meet up with girl who's given me head in car
>desu shes a chubby butterface but is easy
>we want to fuck for the first time
>so late at night we decide to fuck in a field
>we're doing it, she's loving it
>somebody walking in from other side of field
>i bail the fuck out and run to my car down the street like a nigger in kentucky
>her dumb fat ass is just walking when i look back
>get to my car, leave her phone which was in my pocket on her doorstep, and bail tf out
>never spoke to her again

i was two seconds from cumming, but i told her dumbass to run if anyone came, and she didn't listen

Average girl? 24-26
Slut / idiot? Never.

Wow mate you really piss me off and are a total faggot hope your entire continent sinks like it will soon

Pussies like you who desecrate virgins then run off are the biggesr scum there is, you didn't even stick around to enjoy the cunt

>waterworks
>not harvesting prime teenage jing

holy shit didn't think i'd see something of this quality here

particularly this:

>"It is actually proof of evolution and a huge flaw in human beings - we are essentially torn apart between the great gift that sentience and intelligence is and our innate, hardwired sexual behaviours which are endlessly in conflict."

You're a terrible person. I hope you get castrated in a horrible accident.

Good post. What is your opinion on benis?

It's better to be with a cranky housewife mother than with a party girl who's isn't loyal. Relationship should be clear from doubts. Muslims might seem like they have it right, but that's religious based and you know Allah's or Jesus's penis is always more desired than your penis when dealing with religious women, you are only second. The real problem is mentality of treating people as objects and this freedom where you need to try everything to know if it's wrong, it's really based on stupidity, that's like if one guys jumps from bridge, would you jump too? Because you know, da jump is endless and prince on white horse might never be white enough, at end he will be black and women fat.

Dude it's not good, that's what I was trying to get across.
My healthy non-sexual but very close relationship with my sort-of-stepsister dissolved and it left me feeling guilty as fuaark. In this day and age they are just not ready for sex because they think a few solid orgasms from somebody with a moral compass = muh true love thanks to sjw and liberal agendas

I +1 this

unless you're about to marry her, you're an idiot

britguy is right, girls that emotionally attached are at least 50/50 crazy, and legal trouble if she feels sour towards you, that's why you should hardly even text them if you do get involved with a chick like that - it's just evidence against you if for any reason she's feeling particularly rejected

virgin detected, sorry phamalam

The idea of risk going to jail and ruining your life just for sex is retarded. I wouldn't fuck a teenager for this reason

Having to convince myself everyday that women are nothing more than apes. It's been proven that their dna more resembles apes since males got the annuanaki gene. Fucking servants!

>virgin

I told her I didn't want to fuck a virgin and she said she had admitedly shit sex once before

Up yours fatty

Nothing better than clingy dependant teenage girls in their fertile prime to sexually vampire or submit your will, be it pimp or raise babies, famalam

And you cucks want to talk about patriarchy

No it's not; it's 17, and the other person has to be 17-19, otherwise it's illegal.

>The idea of risk going to jail and ruining your life just for sex is retarded.

Then read the second line of my post and stop living in a puritan shithole. 16 is legal for 90% of the world. And even then you only go to jail if the girl is a nutbar and reports it in which case you fucked up in your selection process.

As if "muh true love" is a bad thing. Wouldn't mind a girl like that. I won't find anybody at this rate. I don't know.. back to /r9k/ I go...

why did you respond to my post? you were shitting on that guy and now you agree with him?

what even are you

this

i'm always super fucking paranoid about dealing with the youngins, primarily omegle is a great way to live out those fantasies, you can skype them and it just stays on audio so no chats

it's beautiful

This seems optimal. :(

>Expecting a fat ass to listen

banging a fat ass is the worst mistake you can do. Especially a fat chick, you think she won't just eat her way out if shit hits the fan??

I dont get the appeal. 18-25 year old pussy is prime to me. Plus thick girl master race. you can keep your scrawny teenage shit

In hindsight I should have mate, but like I said to her I wanted a fuckbuddy and she assured me that was alright.

Nice anecdote, once again wenches NOT FUCKING LISTENING

I'm the new masculine that shall rise from the ashes

white women are whores
get an asian waifu

your a sick pedo degenerate that should be strung up and hanged

Hogass hamfucker

> Implying Chinks and Nips aren't the biggest sluts out there.

Flips too but they're ugly as sin.

>implying teenage = scrawny

i would love to post a screencap of one of my omegle caps and make you shut your mouth

This. Females start maturing at an early age, but they also stop maturing significantly younger than males.

It's why females are always so goddamn childish. Our ancestors knew this full well.

pretty much

women are fucking idiots, she realizes she'd get in trouble too? probably not, but she definitely isn't worth ruining my life over

i fucking hate hearing that 'women mature faster tho!' meme

It is when all you wanna do is bone and they start that shit even after explaining your intentions clear as day

Boyz in the ghetto get plenty of sex. Still tear the place down. What is your point?

i bet u never been loved by asian qt gf
u sad little boy

>tfw like older women
>tfw don't know how sleep with milfs

atleast into the 50's men fairly regularly married 13 year girls and younger

But I'm not even talking about young girls. I'm talking about girls who are women physiologically. There is nothing pedo about it.

First off you didn't fuck a woman, you fucked a kid. Secondly she wouldn't get in as much trouble that you would get in.

I highly doubt the guys who post in this thread are true pedos, just misguided fools whom been taught to think teenage girls are women. There not, their girls. Get into this mind set and you'll be better off. Teenagers will hardly throw themselves at you, if they do their fucked up in the head and thats a huge red flag.

If you can't attract women but you can attract little girls; maybe you don't attract prime age pussy, but instead you just attract young crazy people.

>Time and again, this happens.
Provide examples.

Lived 2 years in nippon, fucked my fair share. Don't even speak the language nigga. They're better than whites i'll give you that, but still hog down on that D like it was going out of style.

50 year old can fuck a 14 year old in germany.
austria and switzerland have some restrictions in age differences.

dude, there are 13yo that look fucking fine and are built for sex already.

I get that it is creepy but fuck me, I get hard looking at them.

A crucial element to long lasting relationships, that is now completely gone from society, is growing up together. If two people get married at age 13, and they grow up sharing experiences, they'll develop similar political ideas, their brains will develop together, etc. they're not going to want to leave each other, and they're not going to want to cheat. Now cheating is fundamental to modern dating, because this is something that just doesn't fucking exist at all anymore. If you start dating some girl when she's 20, she's already fucked 7 Chads, so neither will feel particularly committed to each other, then people sit there scratching their heads when one of them cheats.

This is all part of the globalist plan to break up families. They don't want you creating strong, long lasting relationships, and if you say the age of consent should be lowered, it's "you're a pedophile", and if you think the age to work should be lowered, you're some kind of crazy right winger who wants to have some sort of child slave labor camp. Everybody admits that the education system is heavily flawed and a big pointless waste of time, but if you drop out of school, you're seen as some kind of weirdo and nobody will hire you.

I'm fucking sorry, but I'd rather have people learn what they need to know on the fly, and learn skills relative to their job. I don't care if they don't know where the apostrophe goes. I don't care if they don't know how to do calculus, when they're working on some sort of production line.

The education system is a complete scam. We're PAYING for this, and it's just to keep everybody poor and unable to get laid.

>he thinks little girls aren't prime

Please head back to redit hagfucking normie

I want a Chinese, and I don't mean food.

(Hi Canadabro! I spoke to you this morning. How was your day?)

at least we agree asian>white

i live in a wealthy new york county in a white dominant suburban town - you'd think it'd be incredibly easy to fuck milfs, but the most ive gotten is sleeping with a 41 year old pothead, and jerking off on this lady who, let me tell you, looked great for like 62

will post a still from my iphone video as proof