Stop being right-wing

Stop being right-wing.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=rrBxZGWCdgs
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

stop being ugly

Stop being left-wing.

But user i'm one-wing

Already did, after my edgy college phase.

stop importing hordes of non-whites

I don't think her speech was about Trump being right wing, it was about him being a mean bully.

Accept differences and stop telling people they are WRONG, RACIST, HOMOPHOBIC, HATE MONGERS, for having a different opinion.

This is why the rise in the right is happening. Not because everyone believes in right wing politics, but they are tired of the left bullying them.

Sorry honey. We dont live in a leftist bubble

Stop being white.

That's basically it, and tonight Streep just threw more gasoline on the fire.

no u

But why do conservatives have to be white nationalist hate groups? Why can't they be a group of normal people discussing substantial policies instead of obsessing over various types of bigotry and racially fueled conspiracy theories? Isn't that kind of pathetic? They don't even have an economic philosophy anymore, they've rejected their free trade roots in favor of 1700s mercantilism and protectionism. Why not hold themselves to a higher standard first?

>NIGGERS DESERVE TO DIE DAY OF THE ROPE SOON RACE WAR NOW FAGGOTS ARE MENTALLY ILL DEGENERATES THE JEWS ARE PART OF A WORLD DOMINATING CULT TRYING TO KILL THE WHITE MAN BY MAKING WHITE WOMEN FUCK NIGGERS FUCKING MUDSLIME CULTURAL MARXIST GLOBALIST KIKES
>s-stop bullying me
Lmao

the fuck are you talking about. Any time some brown skin group talks about "my people my country" yada yada you faggots start crying happy tears. White people aren't allowed to have a home country anymore, fuck you

>Liberals hurt my feelings on the Internet! Well, guess I better vote for a fascist!

If they'd stop holding racist, homophobic, hateful views and then trying to turn those views into law I would probably leave them alone.

Are you talking about liberals or conservatives?

And are you unironically using the terms "racist, homophobic and

>one wing
>on right side

right winged.

>Free trade roots
You mean the weird neoliberal take over post-war to the present day?
>Higher standard first
I hold moral standards up against the classical world and the Bible. Not Harry Potter and Stephen Universe you soy brained faggot

>college phase
>not left winged

did you go to a christian college or something?

would you?

its not those people who are switching from left to right

its average white people who are tired of being told their evil villains who deserve to be mocked and belittled at every opertunity

This is the kind of degenerate mindset that will always keep people like you poor and uneducated, relating on a basis of skin color instead of shared cultural values. You're a sick pup

GO SUCK A LOADED SHOTGUN NAZI
I COULD TAKE YOU ON THE STREET ANY DAY

Why does her nose look like a tip of a penis

Why does she pretend like she doesn't understand Trump is going to deport illegals with criminal records (i.e. gang members etc)?

Imagine being Vince Vaughn at that awards show and having to be all like "damn, Meryl Streep, you fuckin' insightful, all profound with your hoarse voice and weird gemstone-encrusted dress. I would totally take your opinions seriously, both all my characters and the real me." when all he really wants to do is look up another Pizzagate infographic on Sup Forums. Like seriously imagine having to be Vince and not only sit in that chair while Meryl Streep parrots her propaganda in front of you, the constant chuckles barely concealing her Jewish agenda, and just sit there, minute after minute, lie after lie, while she gave that speech. Not only having to tolerate her monstrous fucking voice but her haughty attitude as everyone in the audience claps, telling her she's STILL GOT IT and DAMN, MERYL STREEP SAYS THINGS LIKE *THAT*?? because they're not the ones who have to sit there and watch her mannish fucking goblin face contort into types of grimaces you didn't even know existed before that day. You've been reading nothing but a healthy diet of right-wing literature and conspiracy theories and later alleged Sup Forums shitposts for your ENTIRE CAREER coming straight out of the boonies in Illinois. You've never even heard anything this fucking disgusting before, and now you swear you can taste the sweat that's breaking out on her beaky, heavily made-up face as she croaks her words out at you, smugly assured that you are enjoying the opportunity to sit there and revel in her "historic (for that is what CNN is calling it)" speech, the speech she worked so hard for with personal writers in the previous months. And then the camera pans around the room to show more empty stares of slack-jawed adoration, and you know you could kill every single person in this room before Mel Gibson could put you down, but you sit there and endure, because you're fucking Vince Vaughn. You're not going to lose the rest of your acting career over this. Just bear it. Hide your face and bear it.

because you can't stop thinking about cocks

Private college

>the Bible
Lmao is this for real or is it a false flag??

There are SO many people who feel comfortable being openly racist again, therefore it's a totally legitimate political stance. You can't say anything that is not in line with the will of the people! That would be undemocratic.

>Passing laws legalizing discrimination against LGBTQ individuals in business, housing, and employment on the basis of "Muh faith"
>Proposing a literal registration for all Muslims
>Proposing nationwide stop and frisk laws, a crackdown on legalized marijuana, and engaging in voter suppression tactics that all disproportionately impact non-white communities
>Talking about a deportation force to go around rounding up suspected illegal immigrants
>Constant attacks on the bodily autonomy of women

You get one guess who I'm talking about

>I won't hate them this race if it stops being a bunch of hateful racists
It's like pottery isn't it

I bet you could take his cock up your ass any day.

>>Proposing a literal registration for all Muslims
I bet you think they're still going to build the wall too

>this is why the rise in the right is happening
You realize that this is classic abuser talk right? Blaming the victim for their own suffering and oppression every time they speak out about it. Fuck you.

>implying Mel Gibson wouldn't be tossing him spare mags and cross-shaped knives

>>Talking about a deportation force to go around rounding up suspected illegal immigrants
what exactly is wrong with deporting illegal immigrants?

>that empty left sleeve

My autism and OCD.

I only fuck men with chins.

hillary lost tho lol

morons

this is why you'll never win until you change your ways

A rich hollywood liberal elite, who is completely out of touch with reality giving a 6 minute nonsensical insane rant is the best endorsement Trump could ever get.

I bet you think it's okay if they run on a platform but don't do it later

fucking kek I should have seen this coming

She won, white supremacy kept her out of office. She is the people's president.

The Saudis?

but hillary is white

She is california's president.

are you talking about every politician ever?

>Constant attacks on the bodily autonomy of women

A child is its own person

>Talking about a deportation force to go around rounding up suspected illegal immigrants

So? We already do this, and have done it in america for quite awhile.

>Proposing nationwide stop and frisk laws, a crackdown on legalized marijuana, and engaging in voter suppression tactics

Stop and frisk actually works, it's just that the only people carrying guns and drugs were minorities Asking for an ID isn't suppression.

>be white
>lose
>r-racists didn't vote for me!!!!
Made me think for a while there

Not in this scenario. It's pretty specific.

>when you can't tell if someone is trolling or willfully stupid

just4chanthings

Fuck off, Pedro. There is no reason illegals should be allowed to stay.

>flood white countries with brown people to get a voting block and cheap labour, shifting demographics to white minority
>But why do conservatives have to be white nationalist hate groups?

>free trade
DUDE WHO NEEDS LABOUR MOBILITY LMAO LIKE JUST GIVE ALL YOUR JOBS TO CHINA LOL

Gibson just looks like he is trying to find the right facial expression to keep the media from calling him an anti-semite again.

>muh popular vote

This and russian hackers are the worst memes

every politician has made promises that they do not keep

its arguable that they made these promises with full knowledge that they would not make good on those promises and just made them for votes

>the rise in the right

The numbers are basically the same as they've always been. They just get tilted slightly in the opposite direction every eight years.

What's a voter suppression tactic?

if the libshits keep doubling down on their SJW strategy it will keep shifting right.

Just because they don't have an intention of following through doesn't negate the fact that they ran on the platform.
Shitpost less.

I don't see anything wrong with any of that.

Wanting to keep labor and employment for yourself and your children instead of mexicans who undercut the job market or chinese children making electronics isn't racist

In fact, that's the exact type of thinking that got an idiot elected president.

VOTER ID BE RAYSICC AND SHEIT

kek

Maybe she could go be president of the joke that is Commiefornia then.

She would never move to Mexico City and neither would any of her faggy friends, and that really says it all.

this thread really made my noggin go for a joggin and then come home for a floggin

spot on lmao

I dont see the problem here.

voter suppression is their meme term for preventing voter fraud

Nah, overtime cuckservatives will make their own bed as they always do.

The hypocritically racist idea that black people can't use the internet or find the DMV

youtube.com/watch?v=rrBxZGWCdgs

isnt this a win win?

he gets the vote he wants and doesnt follow though with his waicist shit isnt this a good thing?

As a conservative I legitimately love this shit. There was even a moment where she called Hollywood actors some of the most vilified people along with the media. The best way to fight the left is to simply take a flashlight and shine a light on what they believe, and these days we don't even need to hold onto the flashlight. They're doing it themselves.

It was about how multi-millionaires who work in Hollywood are the most oppressed and hard done by demographic in the U.S.

And who can argue with that really?

>tired of being told their evil villains who deserve to be mocked and belittled at every opportunity
It's a slow but steady walk from that point to going full hitler.

It was the also the official Trump campaign team term for negative campaigning. (Running negative ads about Clinton to hurt Democratic turnout.) Because his team was full of tone deaf amateurs.

The exact same shit happens with the right, though. John Oliver can just show clips of NRA members being autistic and the audience will eat it up. Regardless of your political side, there are idiots on either end.

Gotta love that sexy flashlight, I stick it up my butt sometimes

Why are Democrats so racist?

Fuck Donald Trump and fuck Russia and fuck Israel.

There's over ten million NRA members

good thing gitmo is closed and i kept my doctor

Fuck everyone really

Does the left even have any intellectuals? Like who are the Thomas Sowell's, Ben Shapiro's, or William F. Buckley's of the Democratic party?

Of course you don't you voted with memes
No, of course not. The people who voted for him get screwed out of what they actually wanted, and everyone gets stuck with a faggot who has no real plan for the next 4 years.

Anti abortion is anti white

No one wanted you to keep your shit doctor.
Needs of the many out weight your bullshit.

>slippery slope horseshit

both sides have fascist leanings

this is america after all

If the dems were smart they wouldnt lean into calling 62% of their country evil

It really is just both sides constantly flinging shit at each other while the politicians are shaking hands behind closed doors.

If you're smart you keep your mouth shut in this climate I would guess

No way if you're in Hollywood would you ever suggest you don't want your daughter sharing a bathroom with a 40 year old mentally unstable man and his penis.

And there's far more Leftists than even that, what's your point?

They prefer a pretty lie to a harsh truth.

Be honest. Would you fuck her?

>implying im amerikkkan

kek

Shhh.. you don't want to be insulting Russia these days. The Russian FSB will have jurisdiction in the states in a couple of days thanks to Trump. You don't wanna get disappeared.