Genius or fraud?

genius or fraud?

it's a complicated question and i don't think i, or anyone in this board, has enough experience and knowledge to give an appropiate answer

it's a complicated question and i don't think i, or anyone in this board, has enough experience and knowledge to give an appropiate answer

frenius

I really think he's a very good coach.
The only problem is that he's not a pragmatic coach at all.
If you give him the best players in the world he will make them play better than they ever did.
But he can't set up a decent team to cover for some of the flaws he might have.

My conclusion:
I wouldn't want any other coach if I had the best players.
I wouldn't want him near my team if he didn't had the best players.

chequebook manager

Genius at making others believe he's genius.

Not sure I agree. Players like Valdes, Pique, Busquets and Pedro were not the best in the world when Pep took over, he turned them into great ones (or world class in some cases). On the other hand, he took over a treble winning Bayern side, i.e. the best team in Europe and failed to have them perform at that level in the 3 years he spent there. Now that he has unlimited money at City, he has the ability to assemble the best team in the world but his signings barely make any sense.

As far as man management goes, he's probably as good as a manager can get. Tactics-wise though, he has absolutely no idea what he's doing. It's like he's trying to create meme tactics all the time hoping one of them works magically and he can claim to have created the Pep formation that will still be used in 2030. He most likely lucked out that the tiki-taka 4-3-3 he played at Barca worked because players were taught to play it from a young age at the academy and tries to recreate that success with a new meme every now and then.

stop saying 'meme' fuck sake.

a genius fraud

fraud

Neither, he is simply too intelligent

fraud genius

brilliant

When you have two players like Eto'o and Zlatan go on record and say that you are a dumb piece of shit that kind of tends to speak volumes.

>all the players are roided and doped
>have the fa on your side
>have the refs on your side

HMM I WONDER HOW HE WON XD

the buyern team wasn't a treble winning team

lets get to the point, is he better than the Special One?

Why are all the best coaches bald?
If I shaved would I be a good coach?

>Eto
>Zlatan

kek

How so? Am I missing something here?

they are also thin

you d have to lose 95% of your body weight

>his signings barely make any sense
well he already had the best midfielder in the world who is he supposed to buy

Strikers dont know shit about tactics anyway. Name a world class striker that became a world class coach

Well he has apparently decided to play 3-5-2 while having exactly 3 CBs and multiple wingers who can't play in that formation. A good start would have been to spend the B.Silva money on one or two CBs.

but fernandinho can play 10 positions user, and they have mangala

>Mangala
Who is apparently regarded as a worse CB option than Danilo and most likely Fernandinho as well.

fraunius

Sir Alex ferguson was a decent striker. Not quite world class maybe but the game was also very different back when he played.

I could think of Klinsmann. But you're right, pure strikers rarely do good managers, because they're totally disconnected from their team. They finish the work of the team, but rarely build the game or do the unrewarding effort.

Xaviniesta babby

cruyff, you fucking toothpaste stripe

Uh, name a world class player that became a world class coach user. There are barely any.

genius at spending shekels
fraud at managing football teams

he wasn't a striker you mong

Zidane

zidedine zinane.

Jupp Heynckes

cruyff

Have you seen his squad? Benefited from a pathetic CL run in 15/16 aswell

>his signings make no sense
>after 4 games

Fucking retard

Can the whole 'the squad does everything for him' meme end already? The best squad in the world wouldn't do shit without a good manager.

So having possibly the best club side of all time makes no difference? Idiot

>his signings barely make any sense.

Silva, Walker, Mendy, Danilo, Ederson all make perfect sense

>his signings barely make any sense.
Do you even know how important fullbacks are to his tactics?

for me its 9/11

Edgy

no not really mate