twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

will the fuck is this and why do people keep posting her

> will
tfw outed as phoneposter

cute girl and cute meme

>got 32 points during the last matchday in the /bundes/ comunio group
yay

>Rummenigger droht Lewandowski:
>Karl-Heinz Rummenigge hat Robert Lewandowski für dessen im Spiegel getätigte Aussagen scharf kritisiert. Der Vorstandsvorsitzende des FC Bayern München drohte gar "Stress mit mir persönlich" an.
>Laut Lewandowski seien Geld und Erfolg im Fußball mittlerweile wichtiger als Loyalität. "Das wäre sehr schade, wenn er das so sehen würde", sagte Rummenigge gegenüber der Bild, denn "Loyalität ist Bayern-DNA und wichtig für unsere Fans."

>Uli zur Causa Lewandowski:
>Der Präsident sieht es lockerer als der Vorstandsvorsitzende Rummenigge: "Ich habe das nicht als so schlimm empfunden. Es ist immer gut, wenn sich Spieler Gedanken machen, aber es ist noch wichtiger, wenn sie sich um ihre Leistung kümmern, dann werden wir auch Erfolg haben."

>Uli über Rummenigger:
>Hoeneß über Rummenigge
Und noch ein kleiner Nachtrag zu den Aussagen von Hoeneß. Die Reaktion von Rummenigge auf das Lewandowski-Interview erachtet der Präsident als angemessen: "Gegen Lewandowski habe ich keine große Kritik gesehen, eher gegen den Berater. Ich fand die Aussagen von Karl-Heinz ausgewogen." Und weiter: "Mir gefällt nicht, dass man bei uns jedes Wort auf die Goldwaage legt. Wir müssen da wieder lockerer werden."

Buyern is absolute comedy gold when they mad. People should hope for a Buyern choking for the sheer purpose of amusement.

>it's a "good criminal, bad criminal" episode

The state of buyerns board

also
>Loyalität ist Bayern-DNA
ebin

Best Buyern season since 2010/11.

Wew la.

Cant believe Buyern's implosion happened so quickly. Imagine they dont beat Anderlecht, or worse, Robbery get killed by some Belgian centreback.

>Müller complains about not getting play time and wins 0 challenges when he does play.
>An invisible Lewandowski says that hes disappointed at the Buyern strategy of transfers. >Rolex guy throws a tantrum
>Effenberg produces his own mustard and so does Loddar "IQ40" Matthäus.

What a time to be alive.

tfw still comunio leader

when is wagner coming back?

Bayern are gonna win the league anyway, this whole Lewandowski drama is nothing.

Yeah good luck with that. Everything is the same as usual amirite?

are we still doing this comunio thing?

How deluded do you have to be to think Bayern won't win the league like every year? EVen in their bad times with shit players like Ottl, Lell etc the few times they didn't win they only lost the league with a few points. It's basically impossible for them to lose now.

>How deluded do you have to be
Thats what they call "irony" friend.

no

hallo und guten morgen!

OP is a /tennis/ regular probably

yes

Bayerns ex-players are coming out of the woodwork again

>Effenberg hat dabei aber offenbar nicht nur die eigenen Talente des Rekordmeisters im Visier – sondern nennt auch Namen potenzieller Einkäufe.
>„Für Timo Werner wäre es ein logischer nächster Schritt, zum FC Bayern zu wechseln. Wenn Bayern kommt, kann ich mir nicht vorstellen, dass er sagt: ‚Ich gehe ins Ausland‘ oder ‚Ich bleibe bei Leipzig'. Goretzka und Can fürs Mittelfeld, Hector für die linke Seite. Ich kann mir nicht vorstellen, dass da 40 Millionen Euro als Ablöse aufgerufen werden. Brandt, Henrichs, Havertz, Demirbay, Younes und gerade Arnold, der bei Bayern eine bessere Entwicklung nehmen könnte als beim VfL Wolfsburg. Dann hast Du ein Paket um die 150 Millionen – und perspektivisch eine Mannschaft, die man erstmal schlagen muss“, erklärte „Effe“.

There are at least 3 people who post/lurk regulary in both /tennis/ and /bundes/.

Goretzka, Can, Hector, Heinrichs, Werner, Harvetz, Arnold and Brandt for 150m?

That's a gudd deal. Buyern should seal it.

Rip Rip Leverkusen
Asuka faggot literally on SUICIDE WATCH

>Goretzka, Can, Hector, Heinrichs, Werner, Harvetz, Arnold and Brandt for 150m?
Only in Effes head

No way, they got their academy now. Never again BESCHISSEN WORDEN.

Goretzka to Real when la

isn't that the guy who got rekt and humiliated at paderborn?

>Buying from from a top 5 EPL club
>Ich kann mir nicht vorstellen, dass da 40 Millionen Euro als Ablöse aufgerufen werden
At this point we should all feel bad that we still give a mong like him attention.

tfw just brought back 2 big trashbags full of pfandflaschen and now I'm going to the puff with the 80€ I earned

I've made it a rule to buy a plant every time I get Pfandmoney

>rainforestmark

but seriously. good idea.

>Ich kann mir nicht vorstellen, dass da 40 Millionen Euro als Ablöse aufgerufen werden.
Werner is literally the best German striker since Gomez and has years on his contract. at fucking Leipzig which are going to sell Keita for 70m already.
even for Effe standards... jesus

Good clubs:
Dortmund
HSV
Schalke
Stuttgart
Wolfsburg (borderline plastic due to VW but players, coach and fans are very nice)

Bad clubs:
Buyern
Freiburg (antifa shits - literally)
Frankfurt (muderball: the team)
RBL (plastic and evil globalist corporation)
Leverkusen (prototype of a plastic club, also vizekusen, pillendreher)
Hannover (GREAT threat to the 50+1 rule)

Ich bin einer, der lässt sich das nicht gefallen ... Freunde der Sonne!

t. hermann

>Red Bull that pumped billions into all sort of sports is an evil globalist corporation but VW isn't

>buying plants
>not planting seeds

youtube.com/watch?v=KJo_Av1qtp8
was it autism?

you'd struggle to get Werner for that

>Sechs Punkte zum Saisonstart, zumindest ein wenig Ruhe – und nun DAS! Im wohl skurrilsten Programm zur Bundestagswahl fordert „Die Partei“ unter anderem den Abstieg des Hamburger SV.
>Unter Punkt eins mit dem Titel „Bekenntnis zu Gerechtigkeit“ heißt es: „Die Partei fordert die Durchsetzung allumfassender universeller Gesamtgerechtigkeit, zumindest aber doppelt so viel Gerechtigkeit wie die SPD. Beschwerden über angebliche Ungerechtigkeiten sind mit aller Gewalt zu unterdrücken. Um den gesellschaftlichen Stellenwert der Gerechtigkeit zu unterstreichen, steigt der Hamburger SV künftig jährlich ab, wohin auch immer.“
hmmm.....

xDDD LOL THEY GET MY VOTE

so random lol

epic lol #smashthefasc

>so FUNNEY LOL voted for them per Briefwal xddd

Kill yourself, my boy!

>t. CDU and AfD Drohnen

hmm...

okay

I don't get it.

>easily triggered retards jumping to conclusions again
ugh

>ugh poster is back
UGH

ugh

it's just Sören

ugh

it says a lot about the state of /bundes/ when an Effe quote bamboozles the majority of posters
we should stop making new threads outside of matchdays to drive the idiots out

this isn't bundes, feel free to leave

wait

whats so bad about ugh

Autism

beats me

really makes you think

at this point I'm all for it.

how to kill you support in Hamburg

>Taking some 1% party serious whose whole purpose is irl shitposting
And they say that hamburgers having a stick up their ass is just some cliche.

St. Paulel fans will love it desu

but they are gonna vote for Linke or Grüne

Friendly reminder that DIE PARTEI is the only party that makes consistent efforts to keep Ossis in their place.
youtube.com/watch?v=EbemlLZClE4

goodbye

>sören litterally on full meltdown
Mega lmao tßh

thread was fine until and the following sören autism

thanks Friedman

I'm sorry. I should've known that some harmless football related banter may trigger all the angry Sörens on here. I will not do it again :_:

friendly reminder to keep the trash out of /bundes/

>t. Ronny-Sören

this is true

pure cringe

>hermann replying to himself again

Makes no sense tßh :/

>herrmann replying to himself again

I think he is legit retarded. He has responded to me in other threads and he completely didn't get the point of what I was saying

>t. hermann

Hello I am back from class
Yes

Ah yes

what the fuck is hermann now? lol a couple of people here should fuck off for good tßh

>Sören is so mad he starts to call everybody else Sören instead of Ronny now
almost feeling bad for that idiot

piss off newfag

Mail her this please!

t. Tobi

What's happening here's?

West Ham vs Huddersfield on tonight

Not bad. Is David Wagner /ourguy/?

Someone vocaroo ananastisch

yes

should be done by the same guy that did the Sané vocaroo

tfw I just put on new socks

feels good man

are Köln good this year?
asking for a friend

Do you want to bandwagon them that hard?

n-no

vocaroo.com/i/s1SklElvjZUG

Rate

-3/10

Girl???

Americans pronouncing "Urbock" is probably the funniest shit.