What happens here? D-does anything even happen here?

What happens here? D-does anything even happen here?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=n8_XU3PzHUk
twitter.com/AnonBabble

No. There's literally more Azeris living in Iran than Azerbaijan itself. That's how shitty and boring it is.

They have really shitty border

bump
where are the caucasus posters?

In your mother's bedroom

just checked and there was no one there
she's on holiday in greece

DEBNT'D

Armenia and Azerbaijan are always at eachother's throats, but no real progress has been made since the Karabakh war. It'll probably advance during WWIII, not that I give a shit.

she is kindly donating her money to help them get back on their feet :3

Almost every family in Georgia (rural area) have their own wine.It's very ebin
t.knower

Azerbaijan likes Turkey and vice versa, both do not like Armenia.
Little Armenia struggles with big bullies.
Georgia makes wine.
Armenia was first christian nation.
Somewhere there lives Mountain Jews.
In Russian Caucasus lives Kalmykian Mongols, direct descendents of Oirat/Golden Horde. Only place in Europe (debatable) where buddhism is majority when it comes to religion. Supposedly they bully, harass or even kill muslims there.

youtube.com/watch?v=n8_XU3PzHUk

ყლეობები

>What happens here?
Nothing good. The farther you stay away from there the better.

should I be scared?

hello

hi mate
just need Azerbaijan now

No (at least here)
Its just Ordinary EastEuro country, with low income and lots of bydlo with occasional gopniks.

I like visiting eastern euro countries because the alcohol, food and everything else is cheap. not really intimidated by slavic 'hardmen' or byldos because i'm a big lad who can handle himself, I come from a shit area in northern england anyway

should I visit georgia?

It's better to know you're not free than to falsely believe you are.

Chechens

Why, are you needing to buy watermelons or something?
Bad time for caucasus thread tbqh, it's 4AM here.

well i started the thread 5 hours ago

>there is a conflict between Armenia and Azerbaijan over an area called Nargono Karabakh
>All of them were part of the Russian empire and Soviet Union
>Azerbaijan is a largely secular country but also a poor dictatorship that has lots of oil
>Georgia is in a weird place with Russia who did invade parts of it a few years ago
>Georgia has breakaway states called South Ossetia and Abkhazia
>Stalin was from Georgia

>Assyria will never be an independent country

whyyyy

I'm literally the only Armenian flag here anyway, so whatever.
btw to answer your question, yes, this is what our border looks like now.
Your map is like some mid-war border or something, having an unconnected enclave like that would be pure insanity.
a*eris tries to attack like every month and they always have 5-10 times casualties, we barely even have anyone killed lol. It's embarrassing at this point. They are running out of oil and wasting all of their money.
I believe borders are kind of stable now though, I don't hear so much news as only a couple years ago when they though we were going to another war again.

>euro

Seconding this guy if you're still here.

Will I get robbed and beaten by corrupt police?
Will I get bit by rabid dogs?
Will I get run down by a marshrutka?
Will I get a Kartvelian beauty?

Can you rate all your neighbouring countries please?

Second this. I'm curious.

t*rkey and *zerbaijan: terrible """countries""" full of dirty inbred mudslimes

Georgia - under Armenian dynasties: 10/10
when Tiflis was majority Armenian: 8/10
when they were not being muslim lovers and joined Armenia to defend: 9/10
oppressing minorities and drawing the Russian liberator with their autism and putting even more embargoes and trade blocks on us: shit tier
current: 15% muslime, literally 3 times as bad as France and Germany who get made fun of everyday for having to many muslims.
There are Georgians in this thread I'm not interested in shitposting war but we influenced them way more than they did anything for us, and they aren't very relevant in Armenia even though they are so close.

Iran: best friends, even when if are muslim they still are good people, to demonstrate how much they like us, they just returned a 700 year bell to us from a museum and are going to spend a couple million $$$ on Armenian churches in Iran, one which was built in 68 AD by an Apostle.
My relatives in Iran say they are getting less islamic, specially from 1979 which they compare it to.

Bonus - Aghuank: extinct now, by muslims. We gave them alphabet, language, Christianity, and culture, unfortunately they lived in current "azrbajan" which is not so mountainous so they could not defend. They were our bros and we failed them. A lot of them escaped to Artsakh or "Karabakh" which has forts everywhere and is mountains and forests, and that along with some of east Armenia was never conquered. The people of Caucasian Albania make up ancestry of Armenians in Artsakh.

Kurdistan: claims western Armenia but there are like 40 mil. of them and they hate t*rks. All people to the west of our border is Kurds, they at least try to be nice, admit they did wrong. Some are literally islam'd Armenians, and even then strongly want to become Armenian again and Christian. I actually talked to some on the internet, very interesting.

shoo shoo roach

god ermenis are all so boring
develop a national culture that doesn't revolve around a persecution complex PLEASE

>Muh Gallipoli

Hello Mehmed, enjoying Austrialia?
Good.

I'm not Georgian but you're fucking deluded

The Georgian Golden Age alone is MUCH more relevant than all of Armenian history combined. And it's ridiculous of you to criticize them for their political stance against Russia, when Russia literally helped Abkhazians genocide ethnic Georgians in the 90's. Not only is it ridiculous, it's also hypocritical, given how you base your entire identity on the genocide which you were victims of. What's also hypocritical is how you go on to criticize Georgia for having a large muslim minority, but then go on to brag about how different muslims are your best friends and how they're "totally different!".

>I'm not Georgian
>but here is some Georgian propaganda
Literally only time Georgia was even close to relevance was when they had Armenian kings.
Please tell me how a totally not Georgian person would claim that Bagratunis were not Armenian.
The Georgian golden age is when Georgia had bigger borders and self-contained culture, even Armenian prehistory gave the world fundamental inventions.

it's amazing how a country as shitty as Ermenistan can have ex-nationals who get this mad when someone calls them out on a pomeranian birdwatching imageboard

your food is awesome tho

>be sub-65 IQ t*rk
>replies to posts pretending they said something they didn't
name five t*rk inventions or contributions.
I'll wait.

>be Diaspora
>grandparents and parents worked their asses of to get to a prosperous countries
>survivedgenocide.jpg
>did shit job nobody wanted to do
>invest all in their children for them to learn and have all opportunities they didnt have

> YOU: throw it all away stay in your basement and Insult people on the internet to connect to where your grandpa came from

Literally every single line of that is untrue, I'm first generation and I'm literally stating facts, must suck to be so autistic you have to make up stories for random people on the internet based on single posts.
Your greatest mistake was assuming any effort was expended on 15 second posts to point out incorrect assumptions about a country that not enough people know about.
Maybe we should all aspire to be like Germany and lie down while rabid muslims destroy our heritage and culture?

these are all me