Remain: 44% (-)
Leave: 45% (+1)
(via Opinium, online / 20 - 22 Jun)

Another one: twitter.com/britainelects/status/745663290899046400
EU referendum poll:
Remain: 41% (+1)
Leave: 43% (-4)
(via TNS, online / 16 - 22 Jun)

Same poll above with different methodology: twitter.com/britainelects/status/745663954576351233

EU referendum poll:
Remain: 42%
Leave: 49%
(via TNS / 16 - 22 Jun)
Prev. methodology (likely voters)

youtube.com/watch?v=xJIS3KjinPc

>BASED AS FUCK BORIS: youtube.com/watch?v=emxumavBU3M

>GERMANY ADMIT TARIFF’S SCARE IS FALSE: bbc.co.uk/news/business-36596060

>QUEEN BACKS BREXIT
thesun.co.uk/archives/politics/1078504/revealed-queen-backs-brexit-as-alleged-eu-bust-up-with-ex-deputy-pm-emerges/

>PETER HITCHENS
hitchensblog.mailonsunday.co.uk/2016/06/peter-hitchens-theres-a-faint-chance-we-may-get-our-nation-back-one-day.html

>DANIEL HANNAN
spectator.co.uk/2016/06/six-best-reasons-vote-leave/

>JACOB REES-MOGG
dailymail.co.uk/debate/article-3614626/JACOB-REES-MOGG-Yes-victory-bloody-final.html

>FARAGE: BREXIT WOULD LEAD TO DOMINO EFFECT DISINTEGRATION OF EU
breitbart.com/london/2016/06/06/farage-brexit-domino-disintegration/

>THREAD THEMES
youtube.com/watch?v=2zCGQV_aJME
youtube.com/watch?v=t2KA5iyUUdw

>ARE NIGE RETROSPECTIVE
youtube.com/watch?v=9UCm6LNj7P0

>BREXIT: FACTS NOT FEAR
youtube.com/watch?v=gILTIDr4Ra8

>BREXIT: THE MOVIE
youtube.com/watch?v=UTMxfAkxfQ0

>BORIS ITV DEBATE - 9 JUNE
youtube.com/watch?v=RcAywz3SaOo

>NIGE V NEIL - 10 JUNE
youtube.com/watch?v=EaSQT7QnbWI

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/JASEMARKRUTTER/status/745724097569689601
youtube.com/watch?v=BH8AqTWFs9k
youtube.com/watch?v=WyL5ABXltW8
youtube.com/watch?v=vksfnZaZ0A4
youtube.com/watch?v=WIyS6SLArI8
twitter.com/britainelects/status/745723753502547970
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

SEVEN REASONS TO BE OPTIMISTIC:

1. 2 weeks ago ICM released their final polls, showing Leave winning by 5% in both online and phone polls. After this the head of ICM announced they would release no new polls, as they're convinced it will be a vote for leave. At the last UK referendum, ICM's last poll predicted the result with 100% accuracy

2. A private poll was conducted by Leave.eu founder Arron Banks, of over 10,000 people (by far the largest poll ever conducted). Although not released, Banks hinted that it showed a significant lead for Leave

3. A recent poll by TNS showed that Leave led by 2, but by 7 amongst people who were actually likely to go out and vote

4. The Sun, the Daily Mail and the Sun on Sunday, the 3 largest newspapers in the UK, have all endorsed Leave

5. Cameron was forced to give a hurried impromptu speech at Downing Street yesterday. It was rumoured this was due to recieving private polling data showing Leave on course for victory

6. It is set to rain heavily in London on polling day, limiting the turnout there significantly

7. Leave voters are already more motivated, as walking 10 minutes to a polling station to say "I want radical change in society" is far more motivating than saying "things are okay as they are, I guess"

Tomorrows papers

What can we do?
I feel so hopeless.

Let's make this a year of victory lads

Current thread

Abandon this for now.

#MakeBritainEnglishAgain

THAT FIRST POLL SAYS LEAVE ARE WINNING BY ONE PERCENT WHY ARE YOU WRITING IT OUT AS REMAIN WINNING BY 6?

Wouldwife/10

>2 weeks ago ICM released their final polls, showing Leave winning by 5% in both online and phone polls.
You mean before St. Jo died.

>A private poll was conducted by Leave.eu founder Arron Banks, of over 10,000 people (by far the largest poll ever conducted). Although not released, Banks hinted that it showed a significant lead for Leave
Why did he not release it, then?

>A recent poll by TNS showed that Leave led by 2, but by 7 amongst people who were actually likely to go out and vote
I think you'll see record turnout tomorrow.

>Cameron was forced to give a hurried impromptu speech at Downing Street yesterday. It was rumoured this was due to recieving private polling data showing Leave on course for victory
Talk is cheap. Facts are expensive.

>It is set to rain heavily in London on polling day, limiting the turnout there significantly
True, and I was one of the first to bring it up a few days ago.

>Leave voters are already more motivated, as walking 10 minutes to a polling station to say "I want radical change in society" is far more motivating than saying "things are okay as they are, I guess"
Didn't save the SNP.

I want to believe, but I find it harder by the day. It is as if the world has been deliberately engineered against us.

I'm still crying

Is it true someone attacked one of Nige's kin?

Based post of optimism thank you

(OP) #
>you'll have to cancel your magluf holiday lad
>nandos is from Portugal and Portugal is in Europe
>we'll get kicked out the European championship
>it's raining tomorrow and u don't have a brolly
>UKIP is racist and black birds r fit
>Lukaku, Giroud, Costa and all the other Euro players will have to go home
>we will get kicked out of Eurovision
>Stella and Carlsberg will be banned in the UK
>no more vodka and redbull or jägerbombs
>we'll be banned from the champions league
>no more stag dos
>real men don't quit

LEAVE BTFO
E
A
V
E

B
T
F
O

>The Tory victory leaves intact Murdoch’s reputation for always backing poll winners, and hence the desire of wannabe prime ministers to court him. Since 1979 the Sun has urged its readers to support every eventual election winner; this year it managed to do so not once but twice given its split support for the Conservatives in England and Wales and the SNP in Scotland

>The Tory victory leaves intact Murdoch’s reputation for always backing poll winners, and hence the desire of wannabe prime ministers to court him. Since 1979 the Sun has urged its readers to support every eventual election winner; this year it managed to do so not once but twice given its split support for the Conservatives in England and Wales and the SNP in Scotland.
>The Tory victory leaves intact Murdoch’s reputation for always backing poll winners, and hence the desire of wannabe prime ministers to court him. Since 1979 the Sun has urged its readers to support every eventual election winner; this year it managed to do so not once but twice given its split support for the Conservatives in England and Wales and the SNP in Scotland.
HAVE HOPE LADS

On the eve of this great adventure I send my best wishes to every soldier in the Brexit team.
To us is given the honour of striking a blow for freedom which will live in history; and in the better days that lie ahead men will speak with pride of our doings. We have a great and a righteous cause.
Let us pray that " The Lord Mighty in Battle " will go forth with our voters, and that His special providence will aid us in the struggle.
I want every soldier to know that I have complete confidence in the successful outcome of the operations that we are now about to begin.
With stout hearts, and with enthusiasm for the contest, let us go forward to victory.
And, as we enter the battle, let us recall the words of a famous soldier spoken many years ago :
"He either fears his fate too much,
Or his deserts are small,
Who dare not put it to the touch,
To win or lose it all. "
Good luck to each one of you. And good hunting on the main land of Europe.

twitter.com/JASEMARKRUTTER/status/745724097569689601

OP IS A SHILL

OP IS A SHILL

OP IS A SHILL

It's over.

>Nige summoning Thor's mighty thunder to strike down the remainders

im voting to remain

>6. It is set to rain heavily in London on polling day, limiting the turnout there significantly

U wot m8? Do Londoners disolve in the rain or something?

Who /brit/feel here

Who /an heroing/ if we lose here

it's never over, till the fat lady sings.

>the 92nd will advance!

youtube.com/watch?v=BH8AqTWFs9k

It has an effect, there are literally people who see puddles outside and decided to not bother voting

acid rain and chocolate people melt in water

WHAT A POST. I WOULD FOLLOW YOU INTO THE TRENCHES

Why isn't Hitchens voting? The fuck is wrong with him?

>tfw you shitposted about remain winning and accidentally caused meme magic

Not gonna happen.

FROM A 2015 ARTICLE:::
Since 1979 the Sun has urged its readers to support every eventual election winner; this year it managed to do so not once but twice given its split support for the Conservatives in England and Wales and the SNP in Scotland.
HAVE HOPE

You're a fucking traitor to your own country you piece of shit.

youtube.com/watch?v=WyL5ABXltW8

Optimism and a world of opportunity awaits Grate Britain.

MORALITY

>Didn't save the SNP.
The SNP's campaign was an absolute disaster though.
Salmon and Sturgeon both have absolutely no charisma, and they stooped to the remain's level when it came to the scaremongering stories.

I have actually thought about this.

Give it to me straight: who's going to win?

I recall London basically shut down and put on stand still due to 1 inch of snow cos low salt supplies

the jews

jews

youtube.com/watch?v=vksfnZaZ0A4

He thinks even if we vote to leave they will fix it apparently

youtube.com/watch?v=WIyS6SLArI8

WHEN REMAIN WINS WE WILL HAVE SALT IN ABUNDANCE

Latvia

I think Remain will, the bookies and the stock market have predicted a Remain victory. And it makes me terrified.

>Nigel Farage family member attacked.He is unable to attend final debate tonight on BBC

How convenient for remain

No

big nosed cunts

That Telegraph "headline" is piss poor pathetic

I thought they were Leavers? Is that the best they could do?

It's been proven as not true

Hmm almost every poll showing a shift back to remain

It's fine

The Guardian, Independent and Times are meant to be the most pro-EU (besides the Mirror) and they have pathetically limp-dicked headlines

Even the Star, who reported St. Jo as being shot by a Brexit supporter, are neutral

Reporting for duty. Considering emailing his to my mother.

Loving that express headline.

>proven

Who's that? Captain Anorexia?

Front page SUN

The Telegraph are neutral I think. They've been publishing both pro and anti EU articles.

Express

Never voted on any polls and I plan on voting leave, along with the four others I live with. I'm sure a lot of leavers are just staying quiet.

No they're solidly Pro leave, their old readership would revolt otherwise

It's ominous as hell. I don't know whether I should be looking forward to success or failure.

Anyone going to the polling station draped in a Union Jack?

The mirror looks like a giant shitpipe.

>Don't take a leap into the dark

I plan not to by voting leaving and deporting the paki filth.

will be sure to pick up a copy of each lads

Except 2010 when they backed the Tories and Cameron didnt get a majority.

i'm going in my Sunday best

daily star

THUNDERSTORMS TOMORROW AFTERNOON

are brits really that stupid to stay because an MP was murdered by a plant?

Tomorrow I vote leave.
Tomorrow my wife votes leave.
Win or lose, we will have voted for what we believe is right.
When I visit the graves of those of my family. Who fought and gave so much for the freedom and independence of this country. I can do it, without shame.

I live in london so I'd probably get beaten up for being a racist if I did that

Lads, my postal vote hasn't arrived. Wtf do I do?

DM is best, informative about how trash the arguments for remain are.
Sun looks great too.

They still won though since they had the most votes.

Leave odds are 7/2 - with polls so close is this literally buying money?

Yeah they came out as Leave the other day, the reason they have mixed articles is because they understand what journalism is and try actually write fact based articles

Post daily telegraph plox

I hope Boris and the rest of the leave campaign at least thank Nigel for pushing this referendum.

Can the Brits actually think for their nation for once, other than "but its racist if i leave, but Muh white guilt."

Everyone point and laugh at this twit

Okay lads, it seems like it's going to be .2% or so that separates the winner and loser. Can anyone explain to me the disparities in phone vs internet? Also predictions? Silent majority? People afraid to say they want to leave on the phone?

WEARING THIS UNION FLAG

VOTE LEAVE

Where's that madman who ordered all the flags and bunting, I though the was going to accidentally them all over the polling station or something

That emoji

If you are not registered you can't vote m8

You don't vote on these polls and they aim to cover a spread of people to cover for situations like you a poll of 1000+ plus has pretty good accuracy

The it's adjusting for demographics you get etc which is the tricky bit. But it's not leavers staying quiet anyway, unless there will be able to shy leaver effect like shy tory but I expect that won't be the case as leavers arent anything if not vocal

Thunderstorms right now.

VOTE LEAVE
VOTE LEAVE
VOTE LEAVE
VOTE LEAVE
VOTE LEAVE

About the yougov pol:

EU referendum poll:
Remain: 51% (+2)
Leave: 49% (-2)
(via YouGov, online / 20 - 22 Jun)
Excludes DKs.

twitter.com/britainelects/status/745723753502547970

The original data was 45 % each and 10 % "don't know".

According to their website:

>In this poll we asked people who said they didn't know how they would vote which way they were leaning and re-allocated them on that basis, an adjustment that increased the position of Remain by a point, but it is still possible that people will change their mind on the day. We also included Northern Ireland.

So they included the people who didn't know but were leaning towards one side. This led to 46 % Remain, 45 % Leave and 9 % don't knows. Excluding the "don't knows" it's 51 % Remain and 49 % Leave.

Reminder that the media can't report on referendum tomorrow...... BUT Thomas mair is in court so that will fill the void

You can vote anyway down your polling station. Look up where you are and where you'll be voting online then go to it with proof of identity.

Short answer?
Yes.