Power Level Thread

Alright Sup Forums let's share stories of times we've exposed our power level. This happened to me today

>graduate level economics/current events class
>teacher is a Mormon Libertarian
>talking about the election he already knows I support Trump from mentioning it before
>"ok class just out of curiosity how many people will vote for Trump?"
>7-8 people raise their hands
>"and how about Clinton"
>one fag raises his hand
>he gets to me and asks if I would ever support lolbertarian Johnson
>I reply "I'll never vote for someone who wants open borders"
>class gasps, hear some murmuring of be being a racist and everyone acts some what appalled

Went on to defend my position to dirty looks and whispers about DAS RAYCISS

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=tYKPdNvH800
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Well done.

>Be me
>Be around the time the 2nd Star Wars movie came out and was really into it.
> Go to school.
>Wasn't really bullied, but was picked on every few weeks.
>These two assholes were always making fun of me
>Always saw me as the nerd that got beat for being a fucking smart ass
> Finally happens
>Sit at my locker getting my books out
>They shake my head back and forth near the Locker.
>They walk away. I'm absolutely pissed.
>Shaking so hard that. It happens
>They're walkinng away laughing abou me as I scream. "SH-SHUT UP OR I'L-LL BLAST YOU!"
>They turn around. Laugh even harder
>I was one of the shortest kids in class around at 4ft something so I can only imagine some stupid kid in shorts and retarded stained white shirt that skinny as fuck sceaming at them
Mfw I look back on it

When will people wake up to the shitskin invasion of white nations?

right at the moment when it's too late.

>going outside
>talking to people

NORMIE REEEEEEEEEEE

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

>being anti-open borders is revealing your power level

Faggot

at colleges it's more politically correct to be a fully-blown communist who believes that all white males must be castrated to make up for racism and end white privilege than to believe that immigration should be even slightly reduced.

this is, 100% actually, not an exaggeration.

i didnt know it was that bad

Today OP was not a faggot.
God bless!

>implying that's bad

fucking bigot stop spreading your hatespeech

Yeah, I caused quite a ruckus in sociology when I said that all paedophiles need to be crucified upside down in public.

>it's an illness!
>these people need hell not judgement!
>you're worse than Hitler!

Not one person agreed that these "people" are bad

I'm so sorry, i will wear my so sorry shirt tomorrow, please chain me up like the black slaves were, so sorry, borders are racist, as a white man i should be killed immediately

youtube.com/watch?v=tYKPdNvH800

>be me
>college freshman in a lefrist state university
>meet obsessive moslem
>be frands
>follows me wherever I go
>saw me lurking Sup Forums
>"oi what is that your hiding?"
>changed it to a anti moslem facebook page by accident
>oh fuck
>never talked me again
>he keeps talking about killing "infidels" in forms of jokes everytime we meet
>mfw im dead

I thought the Philippines was like militantly Christian.

The disregard for non-monetary factors is why I can't take economics seriously. Now I know that's the point of economics, It's the study of production and consumption and therefore only considers monetary factors in it's models

But It's always irked me how much authority people allow economic models when they are all clearly based in a fantasy world that is basic and scrubbed clean of the realities of life. It's like Physics problems where they make unrealistic assumptions to make the questions easier for students, except all the students are aware that this situation is not realistic and has deliberately been simplified, except with economics no one seems to be aware that everything is simplified. All economics models break down in some way or another in the real world.

t. Economics minor

Nah leftists here are very vocal like in any other latino countries.

Kick his ass. Muslims are stick armed, pencil necked pussies. Then, every time you see him, make jokes about how you kicked his weak little sandnigger ass.

The people of Nation states today are being used to enrich the economy. The economy should be used to enrich the people of a nation state.

Entire social order, peoples, and institutions are being displaced to get non-tangible things like GDP to go up a few percentage points. It's completely nuts.

I will be kicked out from the University if I do that tho. The community is very small that even irrelevant gossips spread like wildfire

I don't know why this board isn't limited to job-owning taxpayers.

Why do allow college students on here? Go to some party or something, Christ. Stop being pathetic. You have no idea how the real world works.

are you a man or a fucking squirrel.

kick his ass faggot.

wear a mask

(((I))) approve.

You are hereby allowed to begin the application process for eliminating your goy status. The journey will be long and hard, but you have shown bantz consistent with the most witty and rancorous of the privileged few. Perhaps one of your children will become Emperor of New Judea similar to the goy Ruth being an ancestor of King David of Old Judea.

anyway back on topic, Jews will typically expose their power level in an ambiguous way...

>be at happy hour sitting down at a table with fellow yid and his underrepresented minority slaves and my captive goys
>order baked brie with fruit and crackers
>slaves order nachos
>obscenely attractive southern euromutt waitress brings over baked brie w/ crackers and nachos
>she leans into me and whispers "here's a free shot, thanks so much for helping me out with your table, it's my first day"
>dick-is-diamonds.jpg
>cute slave girl (who unfortunately was selected for miscegenation with fellow yid, much to my chagrin) says "Oh we're not that classy" when I ask slaves if they want some brie with crackers.
>youve-activated-my-trap-card.jpg
>"Oh so you're saying nachos are less classy than baked brie? I think that's pretty racist. To establish an unequal power relationship between two foods merely because one is European and one is Latinx is a bit fucked up. They're made of nearly the same ingredients, and the raw materials in yours are probably more expensive."
>slave girl gets pissed and goes back to talking to slaves; ends up not fucking my friend
>I start getting a little tipsy and speaking meme russian to convince captive goys and fellow yid to drink more.
... more incoming

How extreme of you to suggest enforcing existing law

Kek

Then file complaints about him, and say that you overheard him conspiring to commit terrorist acts. Claim that he threatened you, and said he is going to duplicate the Orlando massacre by killing the fags like you at your college.

>illegal friend sneaks back into country after already getting deported once
>oh and he is a fucking leaf
>starts talking about his 5 different gender studies he had to take in fucking SPORTS MEDICINE
>convince him after 20 mins that is was all bs and there was 2 genders (this part was easy because he is religious)
>then go on to talk about trump and hillary
>he already knows hillary is an evil bitch but thinks trump is evil to
>give him my opinion of the border and how it affects the us economically
>he slowly starts to see the trump side of things and although he still disagrees (he's illegal so he still wants open border to travel here) he can see how it would damage the economy and doesn't hold it against me

If you pulled shit like that today they would think you where a school shooter..... man times have changed

Fight my friend, fight against the dying light!

I dont even know of he's part of the rebellion or a rebellion sympathizer. I dont want to destroy my future

I will just be defeated since I "triggered" him. I also want to make connections on the unoversity, not sever them

>bar starts becoming dance floor after 11:45
>waitress and i continue flirting
>fellow yid knew a waitress at this bar beforehand so he was getting free drinks and he eventually leaves with her
>known waitress meets me and friend speaks highly of me
>my waitress is seen talking with friend's waitress, points at me
>smile-and-wave.gif
>my waitress gets off her shift and brings us two neat whisky drinks
>cum-in-pussy-no-condor.mkv

needless to say we had incredible sex and now I've ingratiated myself among hotties in my new city without tying myself down to her. My people did a good job freeing the female to fuck the Jew instead of the pure-harted yet dull goy.

(((We))) still hate y'all for the holocaust. Especially the Ukrainians, Polish, Austrians, and the German political establishment for not realizing anti-hate speech laws encourage the building up of genocidal sentiment in intellectual male cuckolds. The only laws associated with preventing speech should be laws against using rhetoric to incite people to violence with specific legal language that indicates the person may only be charged if they said these things publicly/with proof and if the incitement targets a group of people or location, i.e. if the incitement is like a dude on twitter going, "My fellow crusaders, we must exterminate the muslim rats in their shariah slums at 4 AM this sunday. DEUS VULT!" That is liable to be grounds for indictment.

Thank you for your time goys ;)

Well then, you'll just have to deal with it. Don't know how many connections you'll make, though. People will laugh at you behind your back as the pussy who got owned by a stick armed, pencil necked sandnigger.

What's wrong with /r9k/?

Why am I not surprised it's fucking illegals who want open borders

The point of physics though is that these incredibly simple rules can describe incredibly complicated systems
It's not so much about the problems you're given as it is about the rules and laws

I dont really care as long as I can use them to get a job someday

>be me
>met 8/10 qt on tinder
>invites me over for dinner
>go to her house, she's actually 2/10 land whale
>notstickingmydickinthat.png
>talks about recent trip to straya
>loves social democracy
>berntard
>see opportunity
>tell her I'm voting Trump, she is shocked but still thirsty for cock
>trigger her beyond belief with different viewpoints
>kicks me out
>mfw

> we're proud of our beliefs but are to pussy to be ourselves in public: The Thread

>>met 8/10 qt on tinder
>>invites me over for dinner
>>go to her house, she's actually 2/10 land whale
That's the point where you just leave. If she asks why just tell her you don't appreciate being lied to, and she should be fucking embarrassed for thinking she could ever pass for those pictures

Im laughing so hard, none of that story happened. Holy shit your a grown man making up shit about telling an "8/10" you liked trump then feeling good about her kicking you out. Might wanna get a stronger milligram on your prescription that im sure you take LOL!

>reveal power level
>win debate
>retards don't change their opinions anyway
>feel like I'm surrounded by retards; depressed
>never reveal power level again
kill me

My own fault, most of the pics were just her face and really well done makeup. Should have scrutinized better. Figured I might as well eat since I was already there.

I cringed at this thread. I really doubt any of you anons or the people you talked to know anything about finance, and id bet money that you all were blabbering autists no better than the peasants you associated with.

Wrong board nigger.

Do you have reading problems.
>she's actually a 2/10 landwhale
Women catfish all the time with myspace angles