Strong Independent Womyn Under Attack!

It seems as though a notorious group of maverick alt-right hackers known only as "GG" are attacking a poor, defenseless, and only slightly overweight female game dev who has colored hair, piercings, and a whole one... err... almost one game under her belt.

What can we fucking do to stop these atrocities, Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

care.com/a/womens-hair-loss-what-your-hair-stylist-might-not-be-telling-you-1106071456
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>mfw I'm not even a nintendrone but that's just great banter

Well, they wouldn't be poor if they had actual jobs

care.com/a/womens-hair-loss-what-your-hair-stylist-might-not-be-telling-you-1106071456

The Causes

While many women suffer from genetic hair loss -- including the possibility of the autoimmune disorder Alopecia, which affects approximately one in 50 people -- there are non-genetic causes, too. They include:

Hormonal changes or imbalances.
>>>>Medications.
Physical trauma.
Stress.
>>>>Poor nutrition.
Excessive styling.

The Solutions

Take your vitamins.
>>>>Improve your diet.
Figure out your hair texture.
Get a cut.
Use a deep conditioner.
Don't dual process.
>>>>Color wisely.
Skip tight styles.
Only use clip-on extensions.

While I don't like her and don't care if she's made fun of, I can't fucking stand NOA's meme spewing localizations

lol, bitch got roasted again.

Based Japs

Nip banter is not limited to Sup Forums user

Fuck the histrionic whore.

probably should'n't have been a whore for your career then

yes, everything is about you

japanese writers for a children's game aren't plugged into western internet culture you egotistical cumdumpster. get over yourself you piece of shit. holy fuck I'm mad.

Nips don't care about that shit. She's a delusional cunt

Her ego is so massive, she actually believes that she is more important than Watergate.

Nevermind that she's screaming at a Japanese company for a childish joke that was probably localized and had nothing to do with any this in the original Japanese.

>I can't fucking stand NOA's meme spewing localizations
Watch out we got a special guy over here

If it actually is a reference to her, then Nintendo is based. If it isn't, she's being the typical reactionary attention whore she's always been. It's win win.

You know in a way I really love her, she's a terrible person who's all around vile. But she's also highly amusing. Her persecution complex is through the roof.

I am confused what watergate style scandal is she referencing she was involved in?

Gay-mer gate

WTF happened? I'm watching this same stuffs in Sup Forums

She slept with 5 guys in exchange for good reviews of her shit game.

People complained, GG happened, it was spun such that anyone who thought it was unethical was just a stronk woyman hating big0t.

If you look at all the quotes in the game, it is about watergate.

She's just looking to stir shit up again and get another 15 minutes of fame and pity donations.

Her ex found out that she was cheating on him and slept with 5+ nu-male "men" in various different and irrelevant positions in gayming and gayming "journalism" industries.

It just kept growing from there.

She saw a reference to Watergate in a Mario game and thought that it was a personal attack on her.

Is this the purple haired bitch who cried to the UN a few months ago with the Armenian con artist?

>nintendrone

what the fuck did ninty ever do to you? why do you have to make my sufferinginto a fucking joke?

Yes, the same one. Here she is taking up some politician's time with her trivial "ppl keep calling me a whore on the internet ;_;" bullshit.

Nips barely post here.