Since 1990, the White population of California went from 17.2 million to a mere 14.7 million today...

Since 1990, the White population of California went from 17.2 million to a mere 14.7 million today. Instead Commieland has 20% of all minorities in the US while being only 13% of the overall population.

Why doesn't anyone care about the ethnic cleansing of American Whites from California?

census.gov/prod/cen2010/briefs/c2010br-02.pdf

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Asian_Americans_in_California
census.gov/newsroom/press-releases/2015/cb15-209.html
youtube.com/watch?v=tn5C4jw0-uM&feature=youtu.be&t=3m6s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

They do it to themselves. Just about all of my White friends are only children whereas all my Mexican friends need a few minutes to list all their siblings.

Oh and it's not just California, this happens around the country.

>American Whites

it's not your land whiteboi

Is the white race disapearing?

>Oh and it's not just California, this happens around the country.

No, no other state has been hemorraging white people like California

if you look closely enough, you can actually make out the individual tears shed by white people on this map.

Most Texas Hispanics are culturally white

They'd reproduce if they cared.

>Why doesn't anyone care about the ethnic cleansing of American Whites from California?
It comes from the fact that you americans chose to idealize such a specific look. What americans view as 'white' isn't built to last for many generations, because it requires at minimum both of the parents and 3 of the grandparants to be white. American squeemishnes at calling people with one non-white parent white is what causes the biggest producers of white children to be white-trash, impoverished, obese hicks.

lol

Thankfully I live in Kentucky where we're all white

Why should non-whites get the social rights of whites?

Look at how they ruined California

>reee give whites welfare, we can't compete with nonwhites

lol

>Most Texas Hispanics are culturally white

You ever been to Texas?

>a white tries to claim superiority because of IQ

lmfao

Whites are smarter than Niggers and Spics, things that Commiefornia is full of.

Let me know when Asians and Whites move there. Never met a white or Asian living in Commieland. And most Whites that move there are White trash trying to make it in Hollywood

>lower IQ
>still manages to utterly BTFO the south

Only Louisiana, Mississippi and Alabama.

Texas blows you the fuck out. So does Kentucky, Florida, Georgia, Arkansas, Tennessee, and North Carolina

That's why most of us are skeptical whether California actually has a high GDP. IT probably doesn't.

Because California is actually mexican territory, even the names of the cities are in spanish, did you thought nothing of it when you say "Los Angeles" or "San Diego" or "San Francisco"

Wew lad

So that justifies ethnic cleansing?

>Ethnic cleansing
I fucking wish tbqh

What kind of backwards thinking is this? Do you think local IQ is easier to determine than an administrative regions GDP? What is wrong with you?

It definitely gives you a reason to not complain about it

People can lie about their GDP
You can't fake IQ.

California has 1/3 of all the welfare cases. That should be subtracted from GDP

>You can't fake IQ.

I mean less people got cleansed in the ex-Yugoslavia and Rwanda than California.

2.3 million White Americans forced out of their homes. This might be an actual genocide

>state called Nevada
>it's a desert

Why are Texas Hispanics so stupid compared to California's?

immigration to US from Mexico is negative.
don't be so butthurt desu, at least they are not muslims

>Forced out of their homes
They should have been shot

What's easier to fake: IQ (an objective test administered equally) or GDP (which is all a paper trail and subjective)

>that grey Maine
i ought to do something about it

Yeah, and the lives of 2.3 million people..what about them?

Then do something about it you lil bitch, you complain about some bullshit that's justifiable, you're literally living in mexican territory whether you like it or not

Mate
Just answer randomly when you don't know the answer and fail on purpose when you do know it
There

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Asian_Americans_in_California

>moving to oregon, texas, nevada, or arizona for a lower cost of living is considered genocide

>IQ (an objective test administered equally)
IQ isn't a perfect system, you know that, right?

it's not about how smart you are, as IQ tests are dubious measurements of intelligence, it's how you apply it

>tfw mexicans ruined the USA and are proud of it

Still better than Br*zil

are you proud of that too

>ethnic cleansing
dude you choose not to have kids

Cali's got a bunch of gooks as well

Because texas

Texas Hispanics are culturally white :^)

census.gov/newsroom/press-releases/2015/cb15-209.html

Texas Hispanics are more prone to start businesses than California Hispanics

29.2% of businesses in Texas are Hispanic owned.

Maybe instead of """"studying""" stupid shit like history and languages or some liberal arts nonsense they should start a business

Also this
With the asian takeover of california our hispanics are becoming culturally asian

Ironically "New England" is the last real piece of America

>Asian takeover of California

Asians are also leaving California according to the census

>he's still making these threads

Yeah the ethnic cleansing of your countrymen really is funny

>owning a taco stand is better than going to college
Okay, Juan.

Is this guy from Tennessee still mad?

>pushing california's GDP ahead of france's is ruining it

That's how Italians and the Irish became """white""" in the future you'll consider all Hispanics white and back to being a """white""" majority country

Why are there way more Hispanic businesses than Black ones?

This. Nobody gives a shit about "potential"

noice

I wonder what sort of race will inhabit California in 500 years

t. Juan Fernando

>>>/pol

Probably the same one as now.

Yeah but the people moving out of Cali are all white.

And answer me this: why are California jails 40% Hispanic and only 27% Black?

Fernando

youtube.com/watch?v=tn5C4jw0-uM&feature=youtu.be&t=3m6s

>Let me know when Asians and Whites move there. Never met a white or Asian living in Commieland
San Jose is full of Asians, so does OC, Santa Ana and there's literally a Koreatown in LA you fucking idiot.

Idiot confirmed. Enjoy your shithole while California continues to rock with high-tech innovation and fantastic cuisine thanks to all the different cultures that call it home.

what does this even mean? New York is not majority minority, only the Mexican border states (besides Arizona), Hawaii and DC are majority minority

20 different flavors of Mexican isn't "different cultures", you cuck.

New York City is a true melting pot. California is basically Mexico.

No.

t. San Antonio

There are more Hispanics.

>objective test
It objectively demonstrates how accurately you perform on such a test, not how intelligent you are.

Of course the Spics think that ethnic cleansing is ok.

Don't worry - North Korea will take care of our ethnic cleansing problem

I'm convinced these threads are made by a Californian to get attention. Most Americans don't give a fuck about that leftist Mexican hellhole

We're too busy producing shit to care

This mexican is unironically right

This will all pass then we will freak out about Asians for the 2nd time (But they don't get to be considered white)

this is true. currently at a grocery store in northern california and there are 10 people around me and none of them are white.

North Korea will help us take care of the problem. Don't you worry.

it means out of people born in the 2000s not the general population

Great post. In the Bay Area our Asian friends tend to be more "white" than our esteemed Hispanic brothers and sisters though. So who knows

2 reasons for this.
Low birthrates and whites leaving due to higher cost of living caused by Indians and Chinese migrating for tech jobs

Great point

How can they be white if their skin literally is not white unlike Jews, Italians or Irish?

Those "hicks" make more money and have a higher IQ than the average Californian

>white like Italians
>American education

>this is considered sickly pale skin in LOS

Fuck white people and fuck Trump
I hope all you cumskins go extinct

Unironically this t b h

Why are Latinos so fucking stupid?

California has one of the lowest average IQs of any state because of them.

>Southwest (CA; NM; NV) filled with spics
>Southeast (LA; MS; AL) filled with blacks
>All the 103+ IQ states are over 90% white

Gets you thinking...

Your desperation to make California look better merits a "wew lad" indeed.

Yeah that's why all these GDP charts are fucking bullshit

Their state is on the verge of collapse and a North Korean attack will set it off

Do you even know what IQ means?

>ethnic cleansing

Yes...its ethnic cleansing.

What else would you call 2.3 million White Americans being chased out of California? The ethnic gangs (Bloods, Crips, MS-13, etc.) are exactly like the different factions in Syria or in the former Yugoslavia.

What's the difference?

>What's the difference?
>The ethnic gangs (Bloods, Crips, MS-13, etc.) are exactly like the different factions in Syria or in the former Yugoslavia.
So "whites" are being singled out, hunted down and forced to face firing squads to fill mass unmarked graves?

You Sup Forumstards are fucking niggers.