/CHI/

my life is great! haha edition

please reply

CHI
Replying. Life is not that bad just dreary, it's only bad when I wallow in the past. It's very far away from being good and still a fairly long way from being even decent but it's just about bearable.

why dont u faggots just get jobs

or a hobby or something

But I do have a job and I did have a hobby. It's just that my life is not really going anywhere and my social life is pretty much dead. Things are not as simple as you make them out to be.

how would that change anything? if anything it would make everything worse I never understood why people see having to work for the rest of your life as an accomplishment I'd rather kms

Then what are you doing to fix it?

>how would that change anything?
>Money to spend and enjoy
>Actual social interaction and you could make friends with coworkers
This is why you're so miserable and you've deluded yourself with r9k "le slave" memes.

no, there just isn't anything I want even if I had money and I also doubt there would be much social interaction since i'd be pissed I'd have to be there

Okay then stay miserable. I'm sure everything will change magically one day.

it will when I pop my head open

>Okay then stay miserable
You would know all about that. Imagine being so mirable that you would try to kick miserable people when they are down online just to feel a little better about your life. Imagine feeling better just by spouting "just do it" memes.

This is not the first time we have this conversation. If it weren't you I would give you the benefit of the doubt but you are a cunt. I am fairly sure I am right about you being who I think you are but I of course could be wrong too. Anyhow my bad if i'm wrong.

I don't want any advice though i've already said this

>Okay please explain to me how to respond without being a cunt
For one thing not like this
>why dont u faggots just get jobs
>or a hobby or something
Social problems are something you can't even fix yourself, not fully anyhow. Also if your life becomes a mess it is fairly hard to fix it, just getting a job or a hobby is not really worthwhile "advice". Nor is it even realistic goal for many depending on their situation.
>Is there even a way to respond
I'm not sure. I personally believe you should focus on the small things you actually can affect on your own and work your way up to "better things" through time. Just getting rid of bad habits takes you a long way. Though getting rid of them is also often not a simple matter.

Also this. If you try to force your "help" on people who want nothing to do with it is purely self-serving.

>"I don't want help"
>"I just KEEP making threads with pictures of crying cartoons and begging people to reply which makes everyone think it's a cry for help"

Okay filtered. Really hope to come back 1 year from now and see you still posting here so i can laugh very hard about how pathetic you are

that's not the purpose really I just want to pass the time and i'm down to talk about anything to anyone thats why a lot of the posters in the general aren't even CHI

Maybe you will become a real winner inside that year.

CHICANO EL MUNDo ES TUYO

MIJOOOOOOOO

if you're still here in 1 year how are you better than anyone else? you're just as pathetic

have a drunken fap, you'll be fine

What Vidya should I play this weekend

don't know I haven't played video games in a long ass time

:/

What do you do all day then?

shitpost here and watch random shit

someone repaint op's picture so the front face is white and then add an argentinian flag

Good idea.

Teach me spanish papi
t. non chi

I wouldn't know how just start hanging out with more mexicans irl

CHI more like REE

:( do Brazilian girls like CHI's?

bump

In order to break all power of resistance of the Romanian people, the Jews will apply a truly unique and diabolical plan:
1. They will try to break the spiritual ties of the Romanian to heaven, and to earth. To break our ties with heaven they will engage in widespread dissemination of atheistic theories in order to separate the Romanian people or at least some of the leaders from God; separating them from God and their dead they can destroy them, not by sword but by severing the roots of their spiritual life.
To break our ties binding us to the land, the material source of a nation's existence, they will attack nationalism, labelling it "outmoded," and everything related to the idea of fatherland and soil, in order to cut the love thread tying the Romanian people to their furrow.
2. In order to succeed in this, they will endeavour to get control of the press.
3. They will take advantage of every opportunity to sow discord in the Romanian camp, spreading misunderstandings, quarrels, and if possible to split it into factions fighting each other.
4. Will seek to gain control of most of the means of livelihood of the Romanians.
5. They will systematically urge Romanians on to licentiousness, destroying their families and their moral fiber.
6. They will poison and daze them with all kinds of drinks and other poisons.
Anyone wishing to conquer and destroy a people could do it by using this system: Breaking its ties with heaven and land, introducing fratricidal quarrels and fights, promoting immorality and licentiousness, by material ruin, physical poisoning, drunkenness, All these destroy a nation more than being blasted by thousands of cannon or bombed by thousands of airplanes.

The Jews use these plans like poison gas in a war, to be used against the enemy, not their own people. They propagate atheism for Romanians but they themselves are not atheistic, as they fanatically hold to respecting their most minute religious precepts. They want to detach Romanians from their love for the land, but they grab land. They rise up against the national idea, but they remain chauvinistically loyal to their own nation.

why are you like this?

Go read For My Legionnaires, it explains everything. Codreanu was the greatest man to walk this earth.

It is clear. From here to attacking officers and tearing off their stripes is but one step. Also one step to knocking down the churches with picks or to their tranformation into stables or places of sadistic parties for the little Jewish reporters from Opinia ("The Opinion"), Adevarul ("The Truth"), Dimineata ("The Morning") and their people.
I saw in the columns of these newspapers, at a time of great Romanian hardship, all the hatred and foxy plotting of an enemy race, settled and tolerated here by the pity and only by the pity of the Romanians. I saw how they flaunted their lack of respect for the Romanian Army's glory and for the hundreds of thousands who died in its sanctified uniform; their lack of respect for the Christian faith of an entire people.
No day passed without venom being poured into our hearts from each page. By reading those newspapers which crisped my soul, I came to know the real feelings of these aliens, which they revealed without reticence, at a time they thought we had been knocked to the ground. I learned enough anti-Semitism in one year to last me three lifetimes. For one cannot strike the sacred beliefs of a people or what their heart loves and respects, without hurting them to the depths and without blood dripping from their wound. Seventeen years have passed since and the wound is still bleeding.

STOP

I'm from southern California and I hate Chicanos and Mexicans alike. They are harder to spot in a crowd than blacks because their skin isn't as dark. I hate their stupid language and I hate their stupid smell. I hate their fucking XXL LOS DOYERS baseball jerseys and their nasally voices. They think that because tacos are delicious they rule our streets. They give birth to a half dozen chiclet-selling little beaners that think they are hardcore but they are really just manlets who will end up just picking my strawberries and selling them outside of Trader Joe's. "BUT MUH HARD WORK" fuck off Jose, coming around my white neighborhood every Saturday morning for our garage sale furniture so you can drive it back to cartel land and sell it is not hard work. You're a virus that needs to be annihilated and Baja California is rightful Californian clay. There will be a Maginot Line of In n' Outs from Redding to Cabo San Lucas within the decade, I swear to god. The only thing you're good for is getting into gang wars with the blacks so at least we kill two rats with one stone. Oh, you're wondering why I didn't say two birds with one stone? That's because you don't deserve to be a bird. You don't belong in the skies, but in fact the sewers. The skies are a god-given right of true, white Americans. So enjoy your time here while you can, Jose. Make sure you say an extra Hail Mary every night because you'll need it.

que? also what took you so long to post?

In 1919, 1920 and 1921, the jewish press stormed the Romanian state unleashing everywhere chaos and exhorting to violence against the regime, the form of government, the Church, the Romanian order, the national idea, patriotism.
Now, as if by magic in the current year, the same press, led exactly by the same people, has turned into a protector of the state order and its laws, and declares itself 'against violence', and we have become the 'enemies of the country', the 'right-wing extremists', 'in the pay and in the service of the enemy of Romanicity', and, before long, we will hear even this: that we are sponsored by the Jews.”