Jack White will never be this good again unfortunately

Jack White will never be this good again unfortunately

he was never good. he's an unironic hack.

Blasphemy!

>Has never listened to pic related

that was over a decade ago

Meg White will never sit on my face unfortunately

I bet she will if you ask nicely

Do you think Jack ever watched Meg's sex tape?

Maybe not, but It'd be so nice to have a reunion tour. I never got to see them live

even his ex-model ex-wife is making better music than him

so whats the best thing Jack White has made and why is it De Stijl?

time is a mother fucker

Meg White will never smother me with her mommy tier tits

Why live

jack banged her countless times

Still wasnt with the white stripes which proves that the white stripes wasn't the only good thing he was in

jesus

Meg :(

That was Jack White?

It's so true. I love Blunderbuss, Dead Weather, Raconteurs - but I just started listening to 'Under Great White Northern Lights'...fucking amazing.

I could have happily gone my whole life without seeing that. Thanks for nothing, user.

Meg was unironically a big part of what made The White Stripes so good. Her limitations forced Jack into a more stripped-down sound instead of losing himself in indulgent bullshit like's doing now

Whoa when did she become so fat? Has she been this way for a while? This is a tragedy

the Jack White meme has well and truly passed.get over it and move on

It's a shop, if me panickedly googling "Meg White 2017" tells me anything

>Meg was unironically a big part of what made The White Stripes so good.

All patricians know this. Primal, powerful drums best drums.

This is from 2013 guys. Sorry for scaring you all. She was looking skinnier in 2015 when she and jack white met up for a press thing. And she's skinnier now, kinda like she was during the last years of the White Stripes. Her tits are probably still massive though

Palate-cleansing picture of the Meg we know and love.

Oh thank the Lord

early 2000's Jack White was the best

Where are you seeing a recent picture. Google just shows me old white stripes era shit.

It's actually mid to late 00s. Diversifying his profile by working with others but not yet relying on them to do his job.

I've watched one of his The White Stripes interviews recently and he was saying how he'd only have one pick on stage, and if something happened to it, he'd need to run back for it. Then I turn on one of his recent live shows, 2015 I think, and I see a stagehand running up to plug a fucking cord into his guitar. Disgusting, man.