Why don't we hate the british as much as they hate us?

Why don't we hate the british as much as they hate us?

Other urls found in this thread:

vocaroo.com/i/s0kZM5r2jA7e
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Germans are generally peace-loving people.

wasn't aware that I was supposed to hate germans

We hate the French m8

and EU bureaucrats

Name one country that likes the French

Ah, the famous british humor

USA you fuckwit. You are aware we gained our independance due to their military assistance, no?

>Reddit gif

I know I hate you

It's quite funny the things you read on this board...
Actually, growing up I had a bit of an inferiority complex towards the Continent, and especially Germany

Its true, we don't really care about you.

Hating Germany is a chav meme to yell at football games. 2 wurld wars n 1 wurld cup innit m8

Come at me man

Historically, France and Russia have been our greater worries. Britain competing with Germany is a relatively new thing that only happened first with WW1.

Gee I don't know...

Then all the brits I have ever met were chavs.

>Be big bad Germans
>Get stuck at 20 miles of water

They're probably bantering you.

Germans are notorious for taking it seriously.

We don't banter people we actually hate (like Yanks)

But we managed to catch up on that quite effectively.

Sure.

They were drunk so that could be it

Delete this immediately

>Russia have been our greater worries
when were Russians a problem before the world wars? The French want us dead nobody else

Seven Years War?

Just like to remind you that while the British as a people may have varying opinions of countries like France or even Portugal, we are all united in our hatred for jerry
Every waking moment must be spent keeping the foul ARYAN under control, and if possible, exterminating it

I love how you try to mock me with your shitty ironic humor while actually proving my point

>ironic

also war of austrian succession

Greece and Poland love France.

>Start the huge wars which cripple Europe, effects still seen to this day
>Why might the British dislike us?
Fucking disgusting subhuman cunt.

>implying it's not us who started the ww1
good cтpaнaц

I thought brits don't care about Europe

We hate Nazis wherever they come from user.
Nation is irrelevant.

The Germs didn't have to go full autism after that though, they could have ignored it. They turned a squabble into a World War.

That's because you're a dumb sandnigger incapable of rational thought.

the ironic part is that king peter I of serbia was brought to the throne by austrian (and russian) scheme, and then he turned full entente

Don't know, really. People here are so delusional and bubbled

Fuck krauts and fuck drumpf.

Are you an American by any chance?

Does my flag confuse you?

No you just talk like one

We sure hate German cars in this country...

If that was meant as a joke, you can still buy cars from people you hate.

t. worried audi designer

RUDE

It's because they want to be liked by the brits since they like them so much. They are nice to them because they think brits work like normal human beings. What they fail to realize is that the brit does not appreciate niceness, friendliness, politeness and so on. If he hates you because his grandpa told him so they will follow. They still kinda dislike the french even though they didn't went to war for quite some time.

I like Germany desu

We're an island nation, so we don't like anyone. That also extends to people from the same country as us, or the same city, or the same town, or the same village, or even from the same street. We can barely tolerate our own family members.

including portugal?

i've always liked Germany and it's light-hearted stereotypes

this

We like Portugal because we're old allies, and it's a popular holiday destination, but even the most Portugal-friendly of Brits would turn their back and shitkick them to the curb at the slightest hint of dissension.

point stands.

Brit living in Germany for almost a year here.

Must say I came here loving the Germans, and now I slowly, day by day, come to disdain them and their superiority complex. Fuckers don't even have visa debit. Even France has visa debit.

Why would a brit come here in the first place thinking he will not slowly start disliking it? Also please go away.

Because Germans are brainwashed to only hate themselves.

This and this mixed together

I am half Polish, half Greek.
I am ok with Germany.
Banter is Acceptable though Niemiecko γουρούνι.

> why would I come here

Business

>why would I stay?

My lass is German

Sad thing is, I can never escape the questions on a night out about brexit, britain and even ww2. It's like you guys are fixated on either apologising for what you did 80 odd years ago or confirming your moral high ground regarding brexit. It's absurd.

Having lived in over 4 countries for a substantial amount of time, I can say that Germany is actually pretty backward. All the Germans I know don't even trust Paypal as it's a new service. PAYPAL is new for you guys.

I would rather we were more sceptical about new systems desu.

At least people don't scream at and insult you just for being british and somehow try to socialize with you.
Can believe brexit small"talk" being totally one sided, don't really know about ww2 topics being THIS important.
PayPal problem is new to me. Even my parents have PayPal and they are turbo backwards.

I understand, tb h.

but, for example: Amazon uk has far more products available than amazon Germany. When I lived in France I could buy items from Amazon uk on my french visa debit card and have them sent to france, no issue.

In Germany, Visa debit doesn't exist. They have their own version because they have to be "extrawurst" (special snowflakes) in their own words. This means that if I want to buy something in England with my german card I am unable unless I have a german credit card as brit, french and most other euro countries dont accept the german form of payment (EC cards).

This is also similar with business. In England if i wanted to make a bank transfer it'd be done within a few hours. Same in France, actually. In Germany though, it takes about 3 days. Makes for a tough time when sticking to schedule.

I completely appreciate being sceptical about newer systems of payment etc, but for a country like Germany, you expect a simpler system.

Brazil.

Lad, I've never screamed or made a scene about being amongst Germans. Contrary to how it would seem, I really enjoy life in Germany. There are many positives to living here compared to other EU countries, including Britain. I do, however, have a problem with the absolutely constant autism I see from you lads. Banter is a concept I dont think you will ever grasp.

Banter is truly not a normie thing here.
Quite common during my schooltime and among friends tho, since we had all kinds of people there. Also in lower class jobs or bars but I think that's because I live in a small town.
But where I was going with the "insults" is that a brit in germany has it far easier to for example make friends or generally encounter friendliness, than a german in England

>a brit in germany has it far easier to for example make friends or generally encounter friendliness, than a german in England

Well, I've experienced nothing but friendliness from you lads, since I've been here. What I would say, though, is that it's very much reciprocated.

To my pleasant surprise, when I last visited my hometown last year, two of the barmaids where from Germany. One from Cologne and the other from further up north. They got no hate, no fuss and no anti-German sentiment from the locals. I'd hate to think you've had a bad time with brits truly being nasty to you lads. If it were to have happened I'd say it was more likely to just be banter, honestly.

We all have experiences abroad, for better or for worse, it's always a shame to hear that a visitor had a hard time when visiting your land but if I hear it from a German i'm tempted to believe it was just a bit of banter on our part

Have you ever dealt with elderly persons in Germany? They have no concept of sarcasm whatsoever. Whatever I say to my grandparents, they will take it 100% seriously, sarcasm is just not traditionally a thing here. The younger generations understand sarcasm comparatively well.

>Have you ever dealt with elderly persons in Germany?

Absolutely. My partner's grandparents are an elderly couple from Erfurt.

Out of respect I don't make jokes or act like an arse. The thing is I'm not talking about old people. I'm talking about the Average Hans you meet in a bar. I can promise you the 2nd or 3rd question they ask me will always be brexit related. Now, I appreciate that is current news but I just don't want to hear it on a night out. I do make that quite clear by politely brushing it aside but it always persists along the lines of " hahah you've done it now, you've really fucked yourself now". I'm not going to say here my opinions on brexit as it's not relevant but my god I just dont want to hear it, im on a night out. I just want to have some fun. Then, heaven forfend I make a joke about Mutti Merkel, and the lads just get insulted. Germans are pretty intense.

Because the British are the forces for good in the world while the Germans are the forces of evil

Such Sup Forumstier brexit-spastics and people who don't get sarcasm in bars?
I know that may sound a bit smug on my side but where do you live exactly? In my experience peoples behavior changes here visibly from place to place, but that bad?
Not that I don't believe you

t. Bizarrohans Smith

>I know that may sound a bit smug on my side but where do you live exactly?

Cologne, tb h.

My father had one encounter with British people and it was pretty shit.
You know the usual stuff, they called him nazi, threatened him and wanted to start a fight. He also actually wanted to fight but his stepfather told him not to make too much trouble.
This and internet comments are the only things I know about the british character. I would have to meet one myself to have a full picture.
Also the maids didn't get so much shit because they are women. Even if they had they wouldn't admit it or even notice it.

I would now say "aha typical [big city] people " and that's actually true for Kölner but that's just such a shitty excuse that really lost it's effect and truth.
Hope you may meet better people in the future

If it was you're father I'm assuming (and hoping) it was a couple of decades back.

I, of course, can't speak for all my countrymen but from all those that I know from my hometown, be them chavs, rich or just regulars, the Germans at my local pub got no hate at all.

My goodness, my grandad lost his dad and some school friends due to ww2, the blitz particularly but they treated my partner and her family with nothing but kindness.

It was in the 80s in a hotel

Don't worry lad. I've met a few of you that I really do like. I would say that, other than a few moans and groans about banking, I do really enjoy living in your country. Above that, I do actually really enjoy speaking and learning German. I work with you guys, in a German business, in German and you've been nothing but patient as I slowly learn German. Must be a real strain for my colleagues to hear me absolutely murdering German but I'm getting there.

from speaking to the barmaids in my hometown, they had nothing but nice things to say about the brits, I really hope they were being honest too.

>It was in the 80s in a hotel

I would say things have changed.

I hope . I always wanted to travel through Britain, meeting some new people.

But how do I know you are actually british and not just someone else who wants to cheer me up/fool me?

If that lad isn't a Brit he's extremely talented at playing one.

>But how do I know you are actually british and not just someone else who wants to cheer me up/fool me?

vocaroo.com/i/s0kZM5r2jA7e

We're notorious for bantering people we like. Germans do not understand banter.

There's your answer.

We don't, it's just a meme. Just stop being better at football and we'll be fine.

Well, m8, would you let Monaco declare war on you? There's some shit that just can't be left ignored.

I've always liked England and it's light-hearted stereotypes

I wasn't even aware that we were better at football

nah
frogs are basically land anglos
you should form a single state under the shared principles of perfidiousness and pompousness

I do get it I mean irl it's far easier to understand than anonymously written .
But I guess thats just my autism

it's overwhelming just banter m9

Are Germans really afraid of coming here because they think we hate them?

'Sheed

The funny thing is, if I actually saw a guy who looked like that, I'd assume he was Polish. I mean get a load of that Pole 'tache.

yes :'(
plz stop teh bantz

Yes for large parts but the most don't know about it, go to London or just try their best to hold their kids back from interacting with locals while enjoying the scenery

>plz stop teh bantz
Make us

I can't tell if you're pulling my leg, perhaps it's the late hour. I do hope that you are, though?

Ok I am shitposting for the most part but when I visited Britain with my scout group the leaders told us to keep down the german to avoid conflict

You underestimate the niggerish violent behaviour of your lower class.

Ok man. Your german is also pretty good.

Hört sich so an, als würdest du auf nem verfickten scheiß Apfel Fagbook rumtippen, du dummer Hurensohn... Verpiss dich als Köln. Leute wie dich können wir hier nicht besonders gut leiden...