Irish "travellers"

A clan of Irish pikies in Britain have been found guilty of enslaving mentally ill homeless people.

theguardian.com/uk-news/2017/aug/11/uk-family-found-guilty-of-enslaving-homeless-and-disabled-people

Are you unfortunate enough to have members of this inbred criminal tribe in your country?

>found guilty of enslaving mentally ill homeless people.

So British citizens after they burn down their own apartment blocks?

They're doing them a favor.

yes

what the literal fuck are the "travellers" somebody explain this shit to me

i only know of them from that movie about traveller bareknuckle boxing

bootleg gypsies

they're basically just a familial networks of inbred criminals who have their origins in moving around the country offering to do shitty jobs

saw a report today on television, because they are on sonme trip in germany
how the fuck can they afford x6,cherokees and range rovers?

typical irish subhuman behavior

2nd Potato Famine when?

They are just the worst of the Irish people. That's it. They're not gypsies or anything like that, they're just Irish. But what they do is travel around and cause a lot of trouble, extort people, fight, camp illegally and all kinds of shit like that. They even travel around mainland Europe starting a lot of shit. A typical thing they do is when people are away on holiday, they'll go onto their property and do a shitload of unnecessary work, like repave their driveway or asphalt their garden or something like that. And when the owner returns they demand payment or they'll get violent. They are scum.

excuse me they are a distinct ethnic group you bigot

>Irish
They are literally not Irish. They actively campaigned in Ireland to be considered their own ethnicity and succeeded. They are not Irish.

A week after the day of the rake when we kill all you dog fuckers.

>excuse me they are a distinct ethnic group you bigot
He said that they were Irish in the first sentence.

Fuck off, they're no different from other Irish.

>says the African

we sometimes call them gypsies because they're basically the same thing. They're inbred Irish people that travel around Britain shitting in peoples gardens and stealing their dogs etc

travelers unironically deserve to be locked up

every single one of them.

genetics says they are tho

The Irish despise gypsies though. I'm Irish and even my most cucked 'we are all one race the human race' relatives refer to gypsies as 'filthy animals' and see them as subhumans

I bet they have distinct genetics by staying exclusively to their own gene pool for so long and refusing to mix with other Irish.

I wont belive theyre a seprate group until a study shows that traveller genetics can be traced to a particular region in Europe that's not Ireland.

In fact I just remembered the word "ethnic group" is literally a social contruct and is a highly polticised word. Not something racial or genetic.

Why wouldnt the owner of the house just shoot them?

>Are you unfortunate enough to have members of this inbred criminal tribe in your country?
We don't have travellers but we have gypsies and I hate them so god damn much. There's a fucking gang of them in my town, hanging out in the town center begging for money. There was this hippie motherfucker that took pity on them and housed several gypsies, but eventually he had to kick them out because they kept stealing from him, even though they had been given several warnings. In the city of Bergen there was also a literal gypsy mafia of prostitutes and drug dealers that sent 700 million kroner earned from their illegal activites (ca. 100 million euros) back to Romania.

I got told about this happening first hand 10+ years ago. It happens all over the country.

Gypsies of all kinds need to be thrown into an incinerator.

>I bet they have distinct genetics by staying exclusively to their own gene pool for so long and refusing to mix with other Irish.
yes, that is the key: they are so inbred they are a distinct group from the rest of the population now

We have tons of Eastern European scum, especially Romanians and gypsies. They're either begging or breaking into nice houses, driving around in their shitty vans. Arabs are a way bigger problem though

I don't know whose the worst immigrants - pikies or pakis. They have the same inbred spud faces, just a different complexion. Cousin-marriage is to blame.

Criminality plus paying no taxes.

Tony... get the shotgun.

Yeah, like the paki rape gangs the pikie slave gangs have existed for a long time but the cops didn't go near them. This is the tip of the iceberg I'm sure.

Travellers aren't Irish the same way Gypsies aren't Romanian. Travellers are their own legally recognised ethnicity. These animals...they're so dangerous. The niggers in America,the cartels of Mexico,the Chinese triad...none of them come close to the inner level of travellers. The travellers we see in Ireland openly are just retarded inbreds who commit petty crime but the organised and international travellers gangs are the most dangerous in the world. Even liberals here despise travellers and surprisingly enough it's actually the boomers that protect them and not millennials.

Roma gypsies aren't Romanian because they're genetically distinct, they came from India about a thousand years ago. Pikies are just landless Irish people turned itinerant criminals. They claim persecuted ethnic status as a shield.

The little pikie fuck Tony Martin shot had been arrested 29 times and he was only sixteen.