youtube.com/watch?v=tmw9diy5NaQ
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_wars_involving_Poland
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I hate fridges

*another great bump*

that's because you're a nigger

not really

we're off to a great start

Can you red pill on the fridge meme on this one real quick?
Also what are your nations respective "memes"

>example, USA "freedom"

first

>bought this bad boy today
time to bring back those good middle school times

thanks

apes are so fucking intelligent It's a matter of time till they replace us as overlords of Earth. I'd much rather have a gorilla neighbour than a polak or stupid fucking slovak.

what are your plans for the weekend lads?

>not a single avatarfag or gimmickfag post so far
>only 2 blogposts
we're off to a better start than usual

seriously

youtube.com/watch?v=GUO-WEjVFWs

they are human like as fuck in fact they are more evolved than niggers, spics and slovaks

czechs are very good people i love them all regards turk

I want to get xengt working

>xengt
what is that?

youtube.com/watch?v=HXtM97uQtAo

it's a matter of time till monkeys and apes start shitposting

yes, hello

What are you talking about, there's even a Lithuanian regular in this general.

I bought DLC for Warhammer but then I reminded myself that it's a shit game I don't feel like playing at all.

My story desuarchive.org/int/thread/71449536/#71469086
t. schizopole aka fridge user

nothing

how are the Norsca tribes?

HELL NAW

>frogposter
How about you fuck off back to wherever you came from?

Why it's a shit game? Thinking about buying it because I've heard anyone shill it and I want my very own Orc WAAAGH! to pulverize krauts and other niggers.

if you have a relatively new intel processor with integrated graphics you can pass it through to a virtual machine running on a (patched) linux host and get reasonable performance
it's really painful to set up though

haha look, a Slovak hahaha it's totally a fucking slovak haha he looks and walks like a Slovak
youtube.com/watch?v=tmw9diy5NaQ

>

just pirate it

>he's triggered by frogs

shut the fuck up retard, nobody cares about your unfunny videos

You could seriously try to write everything into a story and try to publish it.

haha butthurt pepik

what you're gonna do? Tip fedora at me?

why are you alway so upset?

>pirate
it has Denuvo

I'm writing a book in Polish actually. I need to continue writing.

it was cracked

What kind of book?

I thought you are writing in hebrew thanks fuck for clarifying because I was under the impression that polish writers don't usually write in polish.

can you explain it as if i was a retard? what do you gain by setting it up?

holy shit it is. Thanks for information slow-vak but still drink bleach.

Jesus that was unexpected, I was expecting some silly meme fun shit and it's all about some poor Poles descent into severe mental illness.

So much to do during the weekend when it's raining like a motherfucker

cheers

This is the kind of Pole that regularly comes here. Be it Marcel, Fridge user or whatever other Polish attentionwhore comes here, they're all mentally ill.

units seem good but campaign is very challenging due to very low settlement income and long distances between cities, i got trashed as both wulfric and throgg (playing on legendary though)
the roster seems rather fun
the battles are sort of ok (but too chaotic for my taste, with too much micromanagement when it comes to spells and abilities), but the campaign gameplay for me is uninteresting at best and annoying at worst
while playing Warhammer, i was always thinking to myself "damn, i wish i was playing an actually good TW game like Attila or Shogun 2 right now"

isn't Atilla a DLC whore?

about my life, in third person
I'm writing in English sometimes
Well eh

why is your fat self in this general

do they have some unique mechanic?
what is your favourite faction to play as?

Threads are definitely better when Poles don't come here.

I am here from the beginning and I never shitpost

pepiks are useless fags your entire ''identity'' is just whining how you are actually western and totally different from other slavs and you are willing cucks of krauts since day 1 kill yourself

>worst shitposters and pathetic we wuz victims nation replying to me
Ew.

>pepiks got rekt by a pathetic nation
kek

is it? there are like 3 relevant DLCs (Desert Kingdoms, Slavs, Celts), you can also buy minicampaigns but i never bought or played those, Charlemagne is pretty good according to /twg/
Warhammer has more DLCs at this point
>unique mechanic?
you can devote yourself to one of 4 gods for some unique benefits, like unlocking Legendary Lord, some special units and other stuff
there is also monster hunting, which I think unlocks some special units, but can't say anything about this because I didn't get to that point yet
>favourite faction to play as
either Warriors of Chaos or Beastmen, because I like not having to deal with defending settlements in Warhammer
also Empire, because they have this traditional TW playstyle that I like

We rekt you more times than you us.
Also please stop coming here, your ugly tourists are loud, dirty, smelly, obnoxious cancer.

yeah that polish - bohemian war in 980 really worked in your favor lmao

pepiks are shit

you have no culture

no achievements

nothing iconic about you

you are just low budget Germany

>/v4/ + friends
But I will kindly see myself out

not enough banter here, only some polak spitting shitty bantz

I shall give it a read

Warhammer 2 will have Skaven and Lizardmen so that automatically will make it the best TW game

aw shit, the nostalgia
why was snuff tobacco so popular in high school anyway

And what is your pathetic nation known for? For getting btfo by literally every neighbor they have and later roleplaying as we wuz victims n shieeet?
Oh, I guess you're also known for emigrating to England by the millions to work in subhuman low-budget jobs while behaving like animals.
Protip: percentagewise far less Czechs emigrate than Poles, I think this tells us enough about which country is better.

>why was snuff tobacco so popular in high school anyway
it was more of a middle school thing where i lived, in high school everyone already switched to weed or amphetamine

best plan

>someone whose entire identity revolves around hating others saying someone has no identity
anyway, how was your day?

>For getting btfo by literally every neighbor
and BTFOing every neighbour

we even occupied Moscow for 2 years, called the shots in Polish-Lithuanian Commonwealth which was the biggest state in Europe, had first constitution in Europe and had Copernicus, Curie, Chopin, Lem and Banach while you had fuck all

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_wars_involving_Poland

so meme somewhere else

what is your biggest ''accomplishment'' as a country?

Don't insult fridge-user

it was pretty meh, gonna go to bed soon because I have a morning shift tomorrow how was yours?

calm down autists, this is a no-bully general

Stop fighting Jesus Christ

>we even occupied Moscow for 2 years, called the shots in Polish-Lithuanian Commonwealth
That was what, 500 years ago? Protip: Persians used to be one of the greatest empires ever, now they're poor cucks. Just like you. What matters is what is now, not your retarded history that you have so many inferiority complexes about.
>Copernicus
German
>Curie
Whore who married a Frenchman and conducted research in France with the help of French facilities, people and funds
>Chopin
French
>Lem
>Banach
Literally who lmao?
Pretty shit list for a nation of 40 million people.
>what is your biggest ''accomplishment'' as a country?
We provided Holy Roman Emperors, have one of the most beautiful capitals in Europe, great writers and the best university in the region.

>We provided Holy Roman Emperors
aka ''we were subjects of another country'' really a thing to brag about

We were better off than we would have been had if we allied with Poles.
Take a look at Lithuania.

>current year
>responding to memecel seriously
wew lads
in a way, I've grown to appreciate him as a living newfag detector

STOP FIGHTING
PLEASE
I JUST WANT A COMFY THREAD

You don't even belong here. You don't make the rules.
Accept it or gtfo.

>morning shift on saturday
HAHAHAHAHA

stop getting shot fatso

WE

Only nation more pathetic than Poles are Lithuanians.

WUZ

EMPERORS

What's so funny about it? I just had two days off might as well laugh at the ones who had to wake up at 5am when I was still asleep.

czechs are very good people i love em t. turk

Where is that Lithuanian blogposter anyways?

>in a way, I've grown to appreciate him as a living newfag detector
I noticed I'm getting considerably more (You)s since summer started and I can already tell the general is infested with underages hell once some guy posted a vocaroo and it was obvious he didn't even hit puberty yet

Sup Forums is dog shit right now it's basically edgier Reddit

AHOOOOJJJJ
Yes, yes, work faster for Mr Shekelberg so your supervisor Seba Grzmotochuj can buy himself a new BMW to fuck his Karyna in

if I work 5 days a week just like everyone else what difference does it make you idiot? Saturday is not like Christmas, some special day you're supposed to spend with your family or shit it's just a day that few decades ago wasn't even a day off to begin with.

Polacks are truly fucking idiots who can't think for shit.

eastern europeans truly are dumb fucks no wonder the entire region is a pile of shit

>impersonating marcel for damage control
just how low can you sink, polacks?

here
was watching movie

It would be awesome to be born in Denmark.

Welcome back, blogposter.

what movie?

Yes, enable him to blogpost even more.
Good job.

indeed, i will regret it my whole life i didnt went there