Lions go 13-3, NFC North is ours.

go eagles

>bortles

>Rams

Vikings to win tonight

>posts the truth
>f..falseflag

Cringe

You may only reply to this comment if you are in the top 10 of the Sup Forums pigskin pickem

why was there so much refball this weekend, lads?
>over-officious jerk

there wasn't really

nai4399 checking in
suck it

hello i also am nai4399 and therefore can reply

Remember when people picked the Giants to win the NFC East over the Cowboys?

Oh I am laffin

>BernOne4Sanders
This looks like the reddit pickem

>mfw firmly slapping your bro's torn ACL in order to make it heal quicker

Who /bortbro/ here?

Do your best chorgers

Andy Reid, please be merciful to your former team. We need the win more that KC does.

Nope!

You fudge packer fans done getting BTFO yet?

Hey, you guys have a chance. Now that you got rid of Chip Kelly, you're probably not nearly as vulnerable to game manager QBs with solid defenses abusing the clock.

Lel good luck buddy. I'm not a broncos fan but I got denvers D in fantasy. They always put up as many points as the offense

What would a win against KC achieve? You are still gonna get BTFO twice by the Cowboys.

what's the group password

Maybe the Cowboys don't need the last game of the season and rest their starters, like they did last year, and we win? Then they lose their first playoff game, like last year?

Thoughts?

enjoy your sticky sheets

autism

>yfw yesterday

>people unironically think a team with the best defense in the league and a top 5 running game will lose to the chorgers of all teams

>tfw elite QB

How is sarkisian

HOL UP HOL UP HOL UP

das Tawm Brady doe

pretty conservative yesterday but still too early to say

What are Wentz's strengths and weaknesses?

imagine being excited about beating a team at home that went one and done in the playoffs

now imagine cheering for a team that went one and done in the playoffs

Good thing he's wearing those new experimental rubber helmets this year because he's going to get rocked.

Strengths: surprisingly elusive. Great arm.
Weaknesses: playing for the iggles.

who /gonnabealongyear/ here?

Cam Newton is a bad quarterback.

strengths: mobility in the pocket, ability to locate outlet receivers when rushed
weakness: throws into coverage, tends to throw high because of bad mechanics

>Your team
>Yfw week one performance
CLOTSFORGED
If Cuckgano isn't gone by Sunday I'm fucking finished

Excuse me, but did you see what he did against the NINERS?! He's back, baby. The Niners are no joke.

>strengths
accurate, tall, moves very well for a guy his size, great arm strength

>weaknesses
he's white

Not his fault Tolzien doesn't know how to throw a football

Starting Shitstein in the first place was a mistake. Not pulling him after the first quarter was a bigger one.

>white
>weakness
>Sweden
Not surprised. Also, Ahmed, don't you realize that white QBs are more successful?

The National Feelball League has just released their Week 1 Tier list:

>On top of the World
Chiefs

>We might win a playoff game
Lions
Jags

>Oh no it's happening again
Jets
Browns

>Why does God hate us?
Texans

>Application Under Review
49ers
Colts
Chargers
Bengals

Week 1 is almost in the books and the league is looking to expand from 6 to 10 teams. The Chiefs are looking to leave the league but history has shown this is unlikely. The Lions and Jags put on a good show and have a shot at a play off berth the Super Bowl of the feels league. The Browns put on a good game but still remain the Browns until further notice. The Jets are reaching new levels of Just. Finally the swamp of Houston has fallen from there high perch into the hardest of times experts predict the City and Team are heading the way of 00's Detroit with no hope in sight.

Applicants put on good showings to enter the League with the Bengals, 49ers, and Colts receiving unanimous votes to enter the National Feels League beginning Week 2. The Chargers who abandoned there fans for a town that wanted their rivals have yet to play but chances are they enter the League by week 4 after a few home games.

Repost because of general faggotry fucking with the flow of things.

What are Dak Prescotts strengths and weaknesses?

How are the Browns and Jets in the same tier?
Jets are just starting their tank, Browns already finished theirs.

>Browns already finished theirs
Enjoy your 2 win season, I mean hey it's an improvement, right?

How are the Bills not in the feels league?

well, he's a nigger, so...

HOL UP HOL UP

Dak reads defenses like a third year QB and can't throw over the middle worth a shit. He avoids having to do that though.

Dallas has been very good at hiding his weaknesses, doesn't hurt that he can just give the ball to Zeke or run it if he doesn't like a look or play.

These tucking smug Brownsfags are really pissing me off. Your team is still dumpster fire tier.

Didn't say they weren't going to be bad, probably only 4 wins this year. But the tank for the #1 overall is done with, and this year's schedule is pretty easy compared to last year.

He didn't seem to be very aggressive or creative but it's his first game as an OC at the NFL level and he had a lethargic rushing attack to work with.

Shanahan was a master at sequencing plays together building off concepts and designs from earlier plays which is the thing I realised the most from yesterday's game. There wasn't that type of flow but again it could be due to the run game being bogged down. Pass game seemed to be mostly ordinary stuff.

>both lost to division rivals
>both lost
>both have very little actual hope of a winning record his season
It's just Week 1 tiers they will change as the season progresses.

I actually think the Chargers are gonna win this one.

Will Dallas being able to hide his weaknesses help or hinder his development as a QB?

Failcons reporting in

Why is Aaron Rodgers wearing #21 and dressed as a Ram?

>lions punter kasey redfern has torn his acl, mcl, and part of the patellar tendon

well shit his career is over before it even started
feel bad for him

In their last 17 home openers, Denver is 16-1

he a punter
they're a diamond dozen

also
>Caldwell also declined -- again -- to explain how Martin was injured this summer. Caldwell had initially said Martin would be back during training camp, but he never participated in practice. When asked if he was disappointed in Martin for getting hurt, Caldwell didn't answer the question and walked off the podium

Did Prater fall off the wagon again? 5 bucks says he got drunk, fell, and hurt himself

why did the pats dump Kony Ealy?

he played pretty well yesterday

Panthers should pick him back up

They were on the bubble but then made 4 Super Bowls. The Vikings and Bills are currently filing applications. The League voted to expand this year and removed the no Super Bowl appearance in 40 years rule.

Who do you got tonight Sup Forums?
>Saints@Vikings
>Chargers@Broncos

wait shit, im getting players mixed up.

still, i wonder what martin did to get hurt

Saints beat viqueens and chorgers beat the denmeme broncucks

I don't know but the way they do really helps the scheme.

Dak throws a bunch of passes on the sidelines, which moves players towards the sidelines, to effectively cover the sidelines you free up space for Zeke to run, if you load the box on Zeke the sideline is open.

Strategy wise its a good plan, but teams with good DB's and and LB's can stop it. I would think Seattle could come up with a way to stop that kind of play. Most teams can't though so it will win a lot of games.

Maybe one day Dak can throw over the middle without being picked, hard to tell though most pro QB's don't have such a problem with it.

Prater is fine he was kicking punts yesterday. Sam Martin is the one who got hurt somehow.

You're confusing Prater and Martin. Prater kicks better when he's drunk.

is there even hope for this season?

vikings
broncos

if you can beat the jasg, there is

>Rams leading the NFCW

i think you mean they. im not a member of the Tennessee Titans

Ya'll played pretty well yesterday. You didn't really expect to beat the Raiders did you?

They better. They are the last two teams in my 6 team parlay.

yes. Oakland is a fraud team. They will be exposed

Is Joe Flacco still elite?

I had them as my upset pick.

I've seen that game.
>constantly forcing the ball into multiple coverage (one of those ended up with a pick)
>throwing a short yardage pass to covered McCaffrey when Olsen is wide open for the TD and is waving and jumping and screaming that he's open
>no ability to read defenses whatsoever despite being an eighth year veteran
>overthrowing the ball 20 yards beyond the field when you have an open WR in the endzone
>all this against a literal shit team
Cam is basically a below average shit who sold his soul to the devil for a single MVP season only to return to sucking the next year.

Those people haven't had much to root for in some time. Everbank is going to be very loud.

>Half of the teams in the NFL lost their season opener
Fuck this shitty "sport."

heathens

What is fraudulent about the raiders?
so did everyone else who doesn't pay attention

I really see no possible way you guys even remotely score more than 6 points against the Jags with your read option meme offense

They could go power run and get 10 probably

He stopped being elite the second Sb 47 ended

Feels good to be back

Has he ever said anything about his reaction image status?

>gloating about beating the Bunglels