Being trans, gay is a trend

being trans, gay is a trend

/discuss

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=bxYiVs4JKJU
acpeds.org/the-college-speaks/position-statements/gender-ideology-harms-children
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Gay is abomination of nature.

If people minded their own business a lot of problems would be solved.

It permanently alters the brain, its a disease not a trend

Vagina is a trend and homophobia is a mental illness. Stupid fucking children

Aren't trans thos fukin things that go on railways mate

Yes, its the agenda being pushed.
keep your children away from the internet.
Have more than one kid and home-school them if you are able to.

youtube.com/watch?v=bxYiVs4JKJU

Its not a trend and we're never gonna disappear. Sorry dude.

Most gays don't associate with trans. GLB only.

>xenoestrogens
>xenoestrogens everywhere

I believe it's the result of many corporations releasing various products that, alone, don't do much, but together can greatly fuck up your hormones. This is why nu males act like girls.

are you seriously implying that food products fuck your hormones or what

Of course it is fucking disgusting what do we need to discuss

Do you really and honestly believe in your heart of hearts that pussies are less disgusting than your penis? You make no sense. Are you a cutlet?

Opposites attract. Penis + Vagina = nice Penis + male asshole = absolute fucking degenerate aboimination all that persons ancestors looking down in disgust

Stop fapping. Stop getting blowjobs. Stop talking about your clamdigger anal escapades. This board is filled with old ass confused pedophiles. You're just wrong on all accounts. Enjoy the aroma of the sea

Herbicides used on vegetables, antibiotics used on animals, estrogen mimicking chemicals in shampoos, soaps, detergents... it's not one single substance that mimics estrogen, many do. It's not having no effect.

Gay, no.
Trans, yes.

In some ways, being gay is biological and in some ways a choice. This trans nonsense is mostly a trend being pushed by feminists and SJWs exclusively at boys. It's meant to basically turn boys into bitches, confuse them and stamp out masculinity.

I'll concede that there are rare cases what a person will be born with a Y chromosome but the brain develops as a female. The highest rate of this that I've heard is 0.03% of people will be affected by this. The rest of it is attention seeking.

Oh wow my bot accounts. Do I care about traps or that video? Right wing is garbage. Nice non terrorist homophobic confused Mateen attack eh? Like you, Ahmed?

>using soap makes you gay

This is also very related. It's a very short read, and everyone here should check it out:

From the American College of Pediatricians
acpeds.org/the-college-speaks/position-statements/gender-ideology-harms-children

Fag here, I can't help being attracted to that stuff.

Wat do

this article (url at least) is exactly what im trying to say with this thread

You do nothing. You blow your load on these people's faces

what the actual fuck are you on about leaf boy

theres a clear difference between a real deal "fag" and an attention seeking bitch. youre cool dw

Words you stupid nigger. What the fuck are YOU on about? Be specific. Bye. Can't stand you

please do leave i have no idea what youre trying to accomplish here

I do my best.

Ajjt

Because you're an illiterate zionist to whom nobody was speaking whom pretends to be retarded?

Gay isn't even edgy anymore. No one actually cares about gays one way or another. Trans on the other hand is a big trend right now.

"pretending to be retarded" coming from you. please

The acceptance of open homosexuality and transgender behavior is a cleverly crafted social virus intended to weaken our society and our species.

You're the retard. Not my problem. Explain your issues better next time. I said nothing complicated

All dubmass bigotry aside I think OP's point has some merit. Same sex fucking has been a thing since before human beings (or at least, biology would suggest that) but being muh pronouns and/or "im so gay lolz look at me sucking rainbow dicks" and associated nonsense is a product of our current cultural climate combined with a throwback to the 19th century obsession with classifying everything.

It is a trend. Teenagers go on Tumblr and join the hive-mind of people claiming to be 'demigender' and shit. In fact most of these 'trans' and 'gay' people have never had ANY sort of sexual encounter. It could also be some sort of narcissist thing.