My whole life, I've been the captain of this boat, desperately trying to hold on while we navigate the ice floes...

My whole life, I've been the captain of this boat, desperately trying to hold on while we navigate the ice floes. Well tonight? Tonight, I'm an Iceberg, mother fucker. And you have no idea how much of me is still beneath the surface.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/Oa-ae6_okmg
ijr.com/2017/01/773646-the-internet-immediately-noticed-mel-gibson-vince-vaughn-during-meryl-streeps-anti-trump-speech/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Mel knew this

Life is like a sourless lemon, frank, and just as you think it can't get more sour, you run out of juice.

Poor Vince. He used to be so full of life. Where did it all go wrong?

did he get JUST'ed?

I like what you've done. I'd participate, but I'm not creative enough to make one myself.

>Tfw too dumb for vinceposting

youtu.be/Oa-ae6_okmg

This is what I've been waiting for after I saw his reaction to Streep.

Hollywood..Vinci.. It's all a big circle jerk, the quickest dick get's the worm, and now it's my turn to cum.

You can't con Vince Vaughn

My father once told me not long after the World Trade Center was brought down, "son... I believe they've just awakened a sleeping dragon." That one stuck with me. Today I think another "sleeping dragon" has just been awakened.

Vince Vaughn's day cometh, and the world will not be the same after he breathes fire on it.

Haven't been on Sup Forums for a few days and I'm seeing this image everywhere. Explain this meme

>vince vaughn
This guy is a cunt and a diva. Look how pissed he is here because someone said something that triggered his feeble little fee fees.

You sound triggered

you know tom, sometimes you just got to bite the bull by the balls, and sometimes they are made of steel.

It's a dog eat dog world Ray, and i'm the fuckin' Chinaman.

Hey Ray, you ever wonder why some things get soft when they get boiled and other things get hard? I'm surrounded by potatoes. Me? I'm hardboiled like an egg, ready for my fuckin' easter painting.

>I've been watching vaudeville my whole life Ray, I've seen a lot of song and dance, but this Streep character, this whole number she's doin? Well lets just say later on tonight the only dancing she's going to be doing is at the end of a rope

>and i'm the fuckin' Chinaman
top kek

>I wanna see the lights go out.

Vince posting is the fuckin' best

I hate to play Devil's advocate Ray, but I've never been a man of God, I am a God, even though I'm a man of God, my whole life in the hands of God, so y'all better quit playing with God.

>The kikes have gone too far this time Mel, execute order 66

Holywood is run by the Jewish elite, they sit back in their ivory towers on chairs made from the skin of white children, watching us run in circles like hamsters on a wheel as they toss down "rewards" every now and then. Caspere new this, Ray.

Buts its damn hard to get right.
Being a non native speaker I can't really write any new pieces without it sounding forced and shit.

Ray, this whole time I've been standing still and the world keeps on spinning around me. Tonight? I'm gonna do the spinning and the world is gonna stop.

based. very nice

They invited me to this champagne and shrimp cocktail shindig with penguin suits and this wintry gaunt dame gets on stage and starts yammering about what the fuck do I know? Meanwhile, my prostate is hammering like an old faucet in a crack house and I gotta take a leak like the Red Sea crashing down on Ramses. I remember my father once told me, "Sometimes you just gotta take the bus. And if the black woman sits in back, you sit with her." Let me tell you something Ray, at that moment, I woulda stood up at the back of the bus and thrust my Johnson out the window so Aunt Jemima next to me could rate the throughput of my flow. Nothing worse than listening to haughty jibber jabber when you gotta whip it out.

Caspere knew this.

>vinceposting is back
Thank you Jesus my favorite

People often tell me Im jumping out of the fying pan and into the fire. I think its time we throw these oven dodgers back into the fire.
Mel knew this

Imagine being Vince Vaughn at that award show.

And having to be all like "damn, Meryl Streep, you fuckin' insightful, all profound with your hoarse voice and weird gemstone-encrusted dress. I would totally take your opinions seriously, both all my characters and the real me." when all he really wants to do is look up another Pizzagate infographic on Sup Forums. Like seriously imagine having to be Vince and not only sit in that chair while Meryl Streep parrots her meaningless tripe in front of you, the constant chuckles barely concealing her Kosher agenda, and just sit there, minute after minute, lie after lie, while she gave that speech. Not only having to tolerate her monstrous fucking voice but her haughty attitude as everyone in the audience claps, telling her she's STILL GOT IT and DAMN, MERYL STREEP SAYS THINGS LIKE *THAT*?? because they're not the ones who have to sit there and watch her mannish fucking goblin face contort into types of grimaces you didn't even know existed before that day. You've been reading nothing but a healthy diet of right-wing literature and conspiracy theories and alleged Sup Forums shitposts for your ENTIRE CAREER coming straight out of the boonies in Illinois. You've never even heard anything this fucking disgusting before, and now you swear you can taste the sweat that's breaking out on her beaky, heavily made-up face as she croaks her words out at you, smugly assured that you are enjoying the opportunity to sit there and revel in her "historic (that is what CNN is calling it)" speech, the speech she worked so hard for with personal writers in the previous months. And then the camera pans around the room to show more mindless stares of slack-jawed adoration, and you know you could kill every single person in this room before Mel Gibson could put you down, but you sit there and endure, because you're fucking Vince Vaughn. You're not going to lose the rest of your acting career over this. Just bear it. Hide your face and bear it.

>I used to be afraid of the dark, Ray, terrified even. Then one day my dad tells me I'm 12 years old and don't need a nightlight any more and tears the thing out of it's socket. And you know what happens? I'm fine. There's no monsters. That's when I realized that the light wasn't keeping me safe from the monsters; it was keeping them safe from me. Well now I've got a clapper and I think this speech deserves a round of applause.

sometimes i hate the vaughns of the world then i remember the meryl streeps exist and im suddenly so thankful for people like vince vaughn

10/10

Fucking lel

>You know what, Ray? I used to be frightened for the future. The unknown, you know? I spoke to my dad about what the world would be like in 5, 10, 15 years, you know what he said? He said 'you can't worry about what you can't change'. I believed him, but the world has changed, and people like me? We can change the world. One bullet at a time.

This is good Vinceposting

Being even vaguely to the right wing in Hollywood probably takes its toll on you, 2bh

Not saying I feel bad for the guy, he's a millionaire, but c'mon, let him make the dissatisfied face.

im trying to think, did he really say this in the show? fuck

Don't know who said that when life gives you lemons you make lemonade, but I hate lemonade, Ray, and if what I'm going to do is sour grapes, well so be it, because the proof of the pudding is in the eating and I'm hungry enough to eat horse and the chickens are coming home to roost right now.

Caspere knew this.

>tfw reading every post in vince's voice

>ywn relive True Detective with Sup Forums

why is it that men are always the trump supporters? its always the machismo, red pill types of people. so what is it about donald trump that appeals to these neanderthals so much? as a girl we are all rather mystified by how you think this 1950s model of masculinity is in any way real.

female economists

do you guys have a webm of this moment?

Trump is an alpha male and naturally appeals to them.

It's a silent herd mentality. Even the most bluepulled of numales occasionally get the itch, but it's quickly snuffed out by their daily Jezebel piece reading.

these retards blame mexicans for not having a job, and they also want to be free to say that. trump supports them on both issues, and used them to get to the office.

>Trump is an alpha male and naturally appeals to them.
shouldn't that appeal more to women at least? barely 55% or something of women voted for him.

Women are irrelevant. The fact that you can vote is only because we want to fuck you.

it's funny how people like you just flat out don't get it and probably never will.

Underrated dubs

holy shit, this is perfect

>i'm fuckin the Chinaman

I don't think Mel Gibson would try and put him down.
Maybe needs changing to "...before Mel Gibson could finish the table's wine..." or some shit.

You know what they say in Hollywood? That a penny saved is a penny earned. But I had no couch to save them as a kid, and the debts ain't gonna pay themselves. These actors want to show me what they've earned Ray, but I'm the fucking banker now. And I'm closed on Sunday nights. Caspere knew this.

hi rebbit! did you know it's a statistical fact that the majority of white women in America voted for Trump? who would've guessed? not rebbit

8 years

It's a doggy dog world, Ray, and I'm a fucking furry.

You mean as a boy with a severe mental disability right?

holy shit

>Colin literally unable to look at this shit
>Vince watching with fury in his eyes
These guys.

Are they, by any means, /ourguys/?

>Spurious claims of sexism against anyone
>Spurious claims of homophobia at a drop of a dime
>Flawed wage gap arguments
>Flawed rape culture arguments

Yeah wonder why men would choose anyone else but the candidate that panders to the above.

U wot San u nean these chairs aren't made with the skins of children of all skin colors united colors of Benetton well they ARE racist SCUM

Fuck me, anything can be news nowadays.

ijr.com/2017/01/773646-the-internet-immediately-noticed-mel-gibson-vince-vaughn-during-meryl-streeps-anti-trump-speech/

Viggo looks good here

>Drumpfbabs have now passed SJWs in the "most easily triggered" competition
Bravissimo, Sup Forumsfats.

No, they're not. They're filthy rich, famous and have normal functioning lives. They're also not virgins.

>you know what Ray? This town has got a short fucking memory. We used to black list commies like this. I may bleed green, Ray, but right now, I'm seeing red.

I mean, American and first-world European liberals whining about Trump probably look like capricious fucking pussies to somebody born in a country where car bombs weren't shocking.

LMFAO

>A story about his unhappy childhood
>A silly twist
>Punctuated by a poorly used idiom.

Three elements of a good Vincepost.

>You know what the trouble is, Mel? We used to make shit in this city, film shit. Now we just put our hand in the next guy's pocket. Well, this suit doesn't have any pockets Mel.

Who is the guy in the second clip?
I can't remember his name.

You know, Caspere used to say this whole business is a giant circlejerk. But I'm not too eager to reach into the dark without knowing whose dick I'm wrapping my fist around.

well done

You should've added the one with Slater aswell

>I use- I used to wannabe an actor but actors don't even act anymore

What happened? What's the story behind that look?

>When I was a boy I often told lies. One day my father took me aside and told me about the Boy Who Cried Wolf. From that day forward I never told a single lie. You know why? Because the wolf is out there Rey. I am that wolf. And my father was the boy.

>All my life people tried to make me feel small, Ray. My father, my competition, these fucking eastern bloc pinkos... They all treat me like I'm Oliver fuckin Twist begging for porridge. Just some fuckin loser. Well things are about to change, Ray. I've been eatin my Wheaties and I'm ready to be a fuckin champion.

vigo mortensen?

Meryl Streep was giving a cringeworthy pro-inmigration and anti-Trump speech. Mel and Vince weren't impressed.

Because maybe people voted for the man who they trusted more with the economy and foreign policy? Maybe surface identity politics issues don't concern the majority of normal people you fucking sheltered politically correct cunt

Hillary got 3 million more votes.

Magnificent.

Anakin JUSTed

Viggo is literally a communist.

lmao

>They say a rolling stone gathers no moss. Well tonight I'm covering that stone with double-sided sticky tape and going on a roll.

>When I was a boy all I ever wanted was a pair of rollerblades. Now I see I've been ice skating this whole time and I gotta learn fast, cause I'm skating on thin ice

I fucking hate this retarded online trash
>THE INTERNET DID THIS
>LOOK HOW BLACK TWITTER CHASED HIM OUT OF TWITTER
>LITERALLY BROKE THE INTERNET
>TWITTER REACTED TO THIS
Embarrassing

55% is the majority user.

>Reddit intellectuals.

man. imagine all the good pussy warren batey has had

>Based Viggo
Did anyone even like her stupid embarrassing speech besides niggers and women?

False. He's an anarchist.