Did I ever tell you about the time i exploited Carrie Fisher's death for my own personal edification and ego...

>did I ever tell you about the time i exploited Carrie Fisher's death for my own personal edification and ego fulfillment during a lifetime achievement speech in front of a live audience of my professional peers and televised live across the planet, referencing her conveniently timed death to draw maximum attention to myself and my narcissistic diatribe styled as thoughtful progressivism to provoke maximum attention to myself and never satisfied quench for constant attention and affirmation, referring to her simply as the name of the character she played in the most commercialized, cheap, crass, craven film series in the history of Hollywood, while her lifeless body was less than one week prior returned to Earth's embrace? She was a good friend.

Didn't bother reading all of that, but it's always nice to see a Sup Forumstard getting triggered.

We won the election.

Literally nothing in that text is about her politics.

Yeah that was pretty sickening

If I was fisher I'd find it disingenuous

I imagine the hag wouldn't like it if a mate referred to her as the devil who wears Parada at her funeral

>implying Leftists didn't want Trump to win
He's going to destroy the most powerful and militant nation in the world. After 4 years of Trump there will finally be either peace or enough unrest for the working classes to unite!

Damn, you faggots are gonna be crying about that speech for the entire week, aren't you?

>We
>this is what Sup Forumsbabbies actually believe

election was won by trumps heavy campaigns and Hillarys lack of charisma. Praying to a cartoon frog did jack shit

We won the election.

>being so BTFO you just repeat the same posts over and over

gg ez win

We won the election.

We won dammit we did!!

>leftists invent the concept of trigger warnings
>everyone makes fun of them
>did i trigger you nazi?!

>no criticism allowed

> get triggered into never ending baw thread every time their "great leader" gets dissed and yet lament over how SJWs can't stop whining
>Pizzagate Larp
> Bogdanof Larp
> we helping in Syria Larp
> flat Earther
> Praise kek, check'em
> Risk, warhammer 40k, lolis and other degeneracies

Literally Sup Forums tier

We won the election, we can do whatever we want and you're just mad.

>we
How's that swamp draining going? Any update on Hill's court date? Wall? mass deportations?

Trump literally browses reddit and has never visited Sup Forums, lmao

He's inaugurated on the 20th. There's still plenty of time for you to kick and flail before then for my entertainment.

hes not even in office yet

>> get triggered into never ending baw thread every time their "great leader" gets dissed
People wouldn't complain if they criticized him for something that was real. But no, they say he's gonna deport all immigrants when he only wants to deport illegals. They say he made fun of a reporter's disability when he didn't.

P.S. We won.

He did though imitate the shakes and spasms of the man, what kind of mental gymnastic are you using to deny this?

>make self-aggrandizing speech themed to latest, most trendy, superficial pseudo political fad
>expect not to get criticized