SCARUFFI GENERAL

>Shits on the Beatles, David Bowie, Radiohead, The Beach Boys, and many other beloved musical acts just to be contrarian.
>Absolute fedora-tier philosophy
>Endorses pedophilia
> Tries to be an expert in everything, fails to be an expert in anything
>is a computer scientist, but his website is an atrocity of design.
>Is a warmongering globalist. Sucks the cock of western imperialism, wants America to spread “freedom and democracy” by foreign intervention.
>Comes off as a complete douchebag who thinks he’s better than everybody else because he listens to “obscure” music.
>rated TMR as the greatest rock album of all time.

Why do we take this guy seriously again?

Wait these are all pros im confused

we dont?

t. pedophile

Fun fact: Italians barely know about his existence

>pedophillia
You can really get in serious trouble for this, even if it’s just a joke

why do people keep saying he's a pedo? has this been proven?

>Tries to be an expert in everything, fails to be an expert in anything

I think this is his fatal flaw honestly. Whenever I read anything he's written on any subject I never feel like there's any genuine insight or profundity. It always just feels like he's writing college reports and just collecting and re-wording things that other, smarter people have said.

He gave 21 Pilots a 6.5

Daily reminder

Exactly

i don't see the problem here

t. Fred Durst

>In 2007 the government of mainland China banned piero's website, that was no longer visible by one billion Chinese people (no idea why).

>She's young too. Ella Guru
Trout Mask Replica (Captain Beefheart)
9.5/10

>Just to show that little girl, there's something more that you desire
Lorca (Tim Buckley)
9/10

>Show me the way to the next little girl (Oh, don't ask why...)
The Doors (The Doors)
9/10

>So young and bold, fourteen year-old
Astral Weeks (Van Morrison)
9/10

>Little girls in their party dresses
Loveless (My Bloody Valentine)
9/10

>Stay with me,my five year old
Atomizer (Big Black)
8.5/10

>Little girl, I wanna marry you
The River (Bruce Springsteen)
8.5/10

>If she were my daughter, I'd... (What would you do, Daddy?)
Absolutely Free (Frank Zappa)
8/10

>...but defining their sound was Little Girls, an exuberant ska wrapped in an electronic patina with modernist vocals à la XTC and a touch of insanity
Oingo-Boingo

~~~POWER GAP~~~

>I'd rather see you dead, little girl...
Rubber Soul (The Beatles)
5/10

12 YEAR OLD

Based fucking chinks

Kid A- 6.5
White Album- 6
21 Pilots- 6.5

This guy is a mongoloid

always golden

Pedophile confirmed

Yeah, like just going through his reviews on my fav. artists/albums just makes me laugh, like my god man.

I’m going to jail for accidentally seeing this gif.

daddy

>Why are there age limits? why is it illegal to marry a 12-year old? Helen of Troy was 12. Juliet and Cleopatra were still teenagers when they became famous. Most heroines of classic novels and poems were underage by today's laws. Thomas Edison married a 16-year-old. Medical studies show that the best age for a woman to have children is between 15 and 25 (lowest chances of miscarriage, of birth defects and, last but not least, of the woman dying while giving birth); while the worst age is after the mid 30s. And the younger you are, the more likely you are to cement a real friendship with your children; the older you are, the more likely that the "generational gap" will hurt your children's psychology. Therefore it is much more natural to have a child at 16 than at 40. In countless countries of the world women have their first child at a very young age, and stop having children at a relatively young age. Nonetheless, in the USA it is illegal to have sex before 18 (but, note, only if the partner is over 18, which is like saying that it is ok to rob a bank if you are a banker), while it is perfectly legal to get pregnant at 40 or (thanks to medical progress) even at 70.
No one would type and publish this unless they had at least some inclination towards that direction

>I'd exchange my soul for her
>There's no antidote for her
>My little girl was born on a ray of sound
Y (The Pop Group)
9/10

Seriously, it's not even a joke at this point

Assigning negative accusations to somebody for offering an alternative perspective on something controversial and making sense is some real underhanded nu-male shit that doesn't do anyone any good. If you can't argue with something you disagree with, that's a good thing. It means you have to think about it. Or just be a slave and find some political echo chamber to circlejerk in to get that desperate validation.

Fuck off nonce

bitch ill fuck you

DO IT

>mfw the girl in that photo is probably legal now

Was he right?

>why is it illegal to marry a 12-year old?
holy kek he rewrote it. I remember reading an interview someone on Sup Forums gave to him and he claimed he's never visited Sup Forums, horseshit