Russia aims to develop 'teleportation' in 20 years

>A proposed multi-trillion pound strategic development program drawn up for Vladimir Putin would seek to develop teleportation by 2035.

>"It sounds fantastical today, but there have been successful experiments at Stanford at the molecular level," Alexander Galitsky, a prominent investor in the country's technology sector, told Russia's Kommersant daily on Wednesday. "Much of the tech we have today was drawn from science fiction films 20 years ago."

>The $2.1 trillion (£1.4 trillion) “road map” for development of the cybernetics market to 2035 also includes developing a Russian computer programming language, secure cybernetic communications, quantum computing, and neural interfaces (direct connections between computers and human brains), Kommersant reported.

telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/06/22/russia-aims-to-develop-teleportation-in-20-years/

So what has Russia's leader been taking?

Other urls found in this thread:

existentialcomics.com/comic/1
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Will this spark the teleportation race?

I can think of worse ways to spend 1 trillion. This way Russia can teleport Krocodil directly into the bloodstream of their citizenry.

That's so ambitious. Will they succeed at all their goals? Probably not. Still, $2.1 trillion in research could break ground.

This will be the new nuke.
They rule the world if they develop it first.

>This will be the new nuke.
That would be scalar weaponry actually.

Mass immigration by teleportation, begin deportation before cultural transformation.

Nigger.

How can the west compete?

*teleports behind u*
Nothin personel, cyka

BEAM ME UP IGOR

>Russians teleport into Kaaba
>take a shit everywhere
>masterbate in corner
>leave dozens of severed pig heads
>bottles of Vodka everywhere
>teleport out
>Sandniggers open Kaaba later
>tfw they have to destroy the Kaaba and rebuild
>Russia repeats process whenever Kaaba is rebuilt

Inb4 doom in real life.

here is a long, but good, comic about teleportation

existentialcomics.com/comic/1

*stabs u with rusty mosin bayonet*
Blyat

Maybe the teleporters can be coded to delete any minority that uses them

Beam me up Vlad?

Eh, it just doesn't work.

No, it would definitely be this.

Imagine being able to teleport an already armed nuke anywhere.

what if you get teleported but it's not actually real movement but a perfect copy of yourself while your original (you) gets disintegrated and nobody will ever notice except you're ded as fuck

>Imagine being able to teleport an already armed nuke anywhere.
Imagine being able to set up a resonance cascade in any object that you can direct a scalar beam at, causing near instantaneous lost of cohesion of every single atom in that object.

Want some fun, read what Tom Bearden has written about this subject.

Don't want to have to read, what are scalar weapons.

>"Much of the tech we have today was drawn from science fiction films 20 years ago."
I hate this fucking meme. There's always at least one cock addict that manages to imply that tech owes something to movies inspired by its theoretical foundations.

>Don't want to have to read
And filtered.

how can you copy memories or clothes?

WE WUZ GOKU N SHIET

Thats essentially like teleporting someone into a wall

>the great teleporter debate
Yeah, i's safe to say I will not be getting into any teleporters based on disintegration&reassembly in this lifetime.

>Thats essentially like teleporting someone into a wall
Except one is real and possible today as outlined by Tom Bearden and one is purely theory.

Also according to theories about teleportation even if you could teleport an object into another object it wouldnt cause instant cohesion loss in the form of an explosion.

I don't know if this is deja vu but I remember the same exact article being published five years ago. Anybody else?

With quantum computing its probably possible.

Teleporting humans would essentially be killing them though. But nobody would know the difference.

Steve Jobs watched ST:TNG and/or Minority Report way too many times and now every-fucking-thing in the world is touchscreens and voice controls, despite those being possibly the two worst user input methods in current use.

The free market paid for it in their tax dollars. You can thank the free market for teleportation because without the free market who would the state steal from to fund their research? If Russia was still communist they would not have as much wealth.

I already invented teleportation,look at this

*teleports behind you*

>2064
Russia:
>First teleporter
>First teleported dog (Laika returns)
>First teleport walk
>First teleported woman
>First teleported man
>First teleport station

USA:
>First teleporter on the moon

BURGERA WIN AGAIN RYSSÄ BTFO

>We goku now

It would instantly kill the person

>It would instantly kill the person
Yeah you dont seem to understand what I am saying, I am not talking about killing one person. I am talking about causing the nuclear binding forces that cause the cohesion of atoms to be disrupted unleashing all the stored energy of those bonds at once, in any single object you direct the wave towards. Nukes are a thing of the past if you can cause that devastation on a grander scale with less effort.

>Hundreds more dead by Russia accidents that America avoided by actually caring about saftey standards instead of getting the tech slightly faster

That wasn't long, but it was nice.

What will happen when illegal mexicans start teleporting over the wall?

>Teleportation Russia-Style
>Finally solving the ethical question around whether destructive teleportation is murder, by simply failing to create the copy on the receiving side

>in 2100, Vlad Putin the 3rd's critics are "Teleported" out of existence, never to be seen again.

>Vlad Putin and Asma Kadyrov-Putin attend the 155th anniversary of the defeat of the Fascist Germans, on the red square, before proceeding to the evening Ramadan prayer at the Red Mosque (ex. St. Basil's cathedral)

>This is the future you chose

>Russia spends a trillion dollars on advancing human society
>U.S. spends trillion on a shitty pic related jet worse than 40 year old F-16

Sounds about right

It will be like the movie Looper, but for immigrants.

They might do it. The teleportation lab looks pretty nice

->>> /x/

utilizing the energy produced could be useful in actually running the rest of the process, as long as you could capture it.

Like Elon Musk's hyperlink, why does everyone assume it needs to transport people? It would radically change the movement of goods. Maybe we could actually have instant delivery of goods bought online.

teleportation isn't physically feasible

>>"It sounds fantastical today, but there have been successful experiments at Stanford at the molecular level,"

at the molecular level

do you have any idea how many atoms are in a human body

not to mention the HUNDREDS OF TRILLIONS of bacteria in your gut that all have unique DNA molecules and their own ecosystem, lol

It's been done through quantum entanglement on a molecular level. It's feasible. We just need the technology.

>utilizing the energy produced could be useful in actually running the rest of the process, as long as you could capture it.
I suggest researching how energy gating based on circuit geometry and rotational movement works.

less than 200 years ago if someone were to tell you that you could communicate instantly with someone from across the glob you would have said the same thing.

Really makes you think,huh?

I wish they'd start working on the shrink ray

Because all useful technology has to be weaponised. You Americans should know that best.

Well I'm talking about teleporting entire groups of people into the sun.

RollinSpawn camping

this is not possible and russia is being stupid

I see you still struggle to understand what sort of effects a scalar weapon would have.

I don't give a fuck if most of the money will end up in politicians pockets any money put to research is a plus

>this is not possible
>because I cannot conceive how something would function it is not possible at all!
Excellent post.

>trusting Vladmir Putin the worst leader on the planet
KEK

I dont, I know what it could do though I think teleportation at its optimal phase would be a much more devastating weapon. Imagine sending the entire continent of Africa into space.

You misspelled Obama.

Those ruskies better find a way to rip through spacetime, otherwise you'd just die be de and reintegrated .

This is why I'm looking Russia. They focus on big issues that get us closer to the singularity. They don't put up with this bullshit identity politics that retard our progress

I'm #putinpenis now

>I dont know how much energy is stored in the bonds of atom
>I cannot comprehend the energy release of one water bottle worth of mass of such a device.
One 12oz water bottle has enough energy stored in its bonds to vaporize the worlds oceans twice over if you unleash all of its energy at once.

GOT EM

Explain why Putin isn't a terrible leader

>Tortures his own citizens
>crashes economy
>invades ukraine
>bans memes for no reason
>kidnaps citizens he doesn't like and locks them in secret prisons.

Look here, Cinco de Celsius. I don't care if he's a good leader or a shit leader. Any progress with Neural Interfaces and Quantum Computing would be pretty sweet.

10/10 would finance

>having trudeau as your leader

> that America avoided by actually caring about saftey standards instead of getting the tech slightly faster
Nigger you run out of germans.
The shit that you make today are more deadly than chinise soviet copy.

yet russia is a shithole and U.S isn't putlers regime is stealing the moniezz, it's not rocket science

Why vaporize when you can teleport the useless shit and keep the good, at least thats what I'm trying to say.

Because who cares? You are laboring under the delusion that we are stuck on this rock, this isnt the only planet we can get to nor is it hard to make that journey at this point.

Beats the 2 trillion we spent in Iraq to make Jews richer.

>Better than Russia

Thank God a Russian is here. Tell them once and for all Putin is a shit leader.

>So what has Russia's leader been taking?

He must have been in Colorado, recently.

Do you really think at this current time we have the strength to take on a 'covenant' like race

>Do you really think at this current time we have the strength to take on a 'covenant' like race
Where did you get that from?
I said that we are not stuck on earth or even this solar system. It is almost like Sup Forums doesnt know that we can travel to the stars to bring ET home today if we so chose to do.

Teleportation is very possible. Just as long as you have a trillion years.

We've had teleporters for decades. It's just that none of you are important enough to know about them

>Putin actively strives for WW3
>teleportation in 20 years.

Imagine that.

Teleportation blitzkrieg.

Teleporting privilege checkers
Teleporting DEA without the need for warrant
Teleporting IRS
Teleporting boss making sure you are actually ill.
Teleporting ugly girlfriend making sure you're not cheating.
Teleporting stalker watching you take a shit.

>Hello future.

>ww3
>russia wins war
>to the victor go the spoils
>massive boost in economy and scientific research
>21st century utopia achieved

Yeah, nah. im going to be one of the bitter old cunts who refuses to teleport.

Fuck, Putin is smart.

He knows Trump's gonna win and Brexit gonna block and control all transport to Islands. He needs to jump through the seas and wall.

Saying it's teleportation is wrong.

It's a form of quantum networking.

copying a human body isn't already way more difficult than copying clothes? i mean if you already are able to copy a body, why would you even find copying clothes somehow difficult wtf
btw that would be like if you suddenly appeared there remembering all your life because it would perhaps be somehow "written" in your brain(the one you copied and sent to x location)

sure buddy

>Putin
He's stealing the Russian economy for himself.

mp3 file and automatic doors user.

The saddest part is the poor bastard doesn't actually have any clue how quantum "teleportation" even works.

I'm a science optimist and I can tell you that its not gonna happen.

>Buzzpostfeed.com
5 reasons Trump's wall is a terrible idea and why you should #standwithher
1. Putin's teleportation machine would render it obsolete

Just imagine how many refugee lives could be saved with teleportation.

That's probably not how it would work. You would teleport every atom, but be unable to look at the information that it contains, it would be a waste of effort.

You would probably need a wormhole, or something that distorts space-time.

>Trick rapefugees into using your teleportation device
>Promise that you will send them to Germoney
>Send them all to any active volcano instead