Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/5aYFC_7ZIn4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

PRAISE KEK

>inb4 fuck off Drumpftards
HOLLYWOOD BTFO ETERNALLY

>inb4 SJW janny reports the thread

HE DOES IT FOR FREE

tfw finally have a president who isn't a pussy, who is going to fight everyone. Love this man!

He did make fun of the retarded reporter though.

I distinctly recall Republicans getting mad at Obama any time he criticized anyone.

youtu.be/5aYFC_7ZIn4

No. He didn't. It's been debunked a hundred times. He made the exact same mocking gestures toward Ted Cruz months prior.

He just seems butthurt right now. Meryl Streep may have been a bitch but she isn't overrated.

>taking 3 tweets to reply to everyone who says something mean about you

Pathetic. Keep it to one tweet Trump, and you don't need to reply to every single time someone shittalks you, makes you come off like those whiny twitter SJWs who feel the need to reply to every single person who trolls them.

why spend one tweet attacking meryl streep and two tweets reminding everyone of his own snafu with the retarted guy tho

>Mr President please get off Twitter!

This is why the rest of the world thinks you guys are fucking morons.

You have to go back, redditor.

Any time Trump says anything about people shit talking him liberals talk about how butthurt or temperamental he is. This is how he has always and will always be, stop acting like every tweet he makes is some dramatic outburst, he has never given a fuck about these people and isn't afraid to say something, becoming president isn't going to change that, get used to it.

He is one of those idiots, and now he's going to be president.

I hope he stops getting into twitter squabbles when his term starts.

Are you retarded?

>Doesn't know me but attacked me
So only people that know Trump are allowed to attack him?

She isn't a bad actor, but she also isn't worth an award just for rocking up.

>everyone thinks we're morons
>he says as a Muslim refugee rapes his sister
sure thing, pal

>caring about the opinions of yurotrash, chinks, south americans, slavs, and africans

Oh ok. This is awfully convenient on his part. Reading the comments for this video it's ridiculous that people think anyone owes him an apology or that it was the media twisting things. He should've known better.

You don't need to respond to every fucking moron who says something stupid about you. Makes you look like a thinskinned retard raised by a single mother.

He could have just tweeted that Meryl Streep is a millionaire with no understanding how the real world works. Either way I'm done with Hollywood.