This movie is garbage

This movie is garbage

Nice meme

>garbage used to be something useful or good
this movie is worse than garbage

Great thread. I hope it helped you cope with your crippling depression for a few precious seconds.

>IMG_0097.jpg
just report and move on

sage, etc.

Ah I was wondering when you'd start your daily threads again.

Getting withdrawal symptoms are we?

>DCucks are this butthurt
Face it, your movie was terrible

wow controversial opinion man

be careful not to say that shit in real life

>be careful not to say that shit in real life
I said that to my families, co-worker and friends.

They all agreed that the movie is an absolute garbage.

It's only in Sup Forums I found people like you that defending this turd.

>like you

? ? ????

Suck my dick OP

You need to acquire a certain level of chromosomes to find any aesthetic pleasure in viewing this ABSOLUTE KINO

OVER FIVE MONTHS LATER AND YOU'RE STILL TRIGGERED
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

>fecebook guy as lex luthor
kill me

The director's cut was a lot better, but it was still mediocre.

No, you're the garbage OP

(You)

Lol fuckin lame.

The worst garbage

So is that BVS is actually a good movie series of photos a troll? It's has a photo of piss christ which an user used to justify the Lex Luthor piss in a jar scene.

I consider this movie more "annoying" or "aggravating". It seemed like Snyder was just high on him self and put in so much self indulgence thinking he is amazing and proud of what he was doing. I really wanted to like it, cause I like Batman, and most scenes with Affleck are watchable, and even some of the Superman scenes(even though not much a Superman fan(thought MoS was forgettable)), but then you have all these cringe worthy dream sequences over and over and oh god wtf. Eiseengburg was annoying but I could tolerated his goofiness. When Batman and Superman were fighting I was kind of caring for the characters a little. Oh god Doomsday was shit though, but Wonder Woman was awesome. When I walked out of the theater I just shook my head with disappointment thinking, "man it sucks that that movie sucked". Six months later I watch suicide squad and then I thought BvS was a masterpiece compared to that turd

This movie was called the "Trump of superhero movies" but it's actually the other way around. The fans are basically Hillary shills- they are convinced they are on the right side of history, they dismiss all criticism of their precious movie/candidate and can't acknowledge the fact that they failed because they were unable to connect with regular people. Also both sets of supporters/fans are ridiculously obnoxious.

t. nu-male

Ok man, y'know there is nothing wrong with admitting a movie was just too smart for you.

Marvel vs DC cucks should fuck off