They literally used "mansplaining" as part of the reasoning on why Watson chose female therapist

They literally used "mansplaining" as part of the reasoning on why Watson chose female therapist.
Cringed hard.

Yeah and it got him shot in the face.

so what's the real message?

>this thing is popular so I'm going to pretend to hate it REEEEEEEEE
>I'll never miss an episode and a chance to come to Sup Forums afterwards to be a contrarian in order to convince myself I'm better than anyone else REEEEEEEEE

This show is trash aimed for children and stupid yanks, like Doctor Who

Not hating. But this part was sticking out like a sore thumb.

Oi mate! Shut yer pie hole or I'll wibblegoggle your charleyblast! Pip pip, guvnor!

wtf I hate Trump now

Isn't that the Hydra scientist?

That's not even the problem. The show is just generally god awful

I thought he was supposed to represent Jimmy Savile.

They meant that Watson was sick of having things explained to him by Holmes. It wasn't referencing men in general, just Holmes, with whom he was having conniptions. You must feel like a real dummy now eh op

Ok, snowflake.

Oh no, are you triggered op? Does it get you at the centre of your gut? You fucking faggot.

>center of your gut

Fuck you talking about you silly ho

Sup Forums in general isn't an inherently racist board, no matter how many times you whisper it to yourself before you go to bed. Also, this whole thread is based on a lie, as user before me mentioned.

Is that Anna Thomson? Holy shit, is she acting again?

I don't care if it's inherently racist. I care if it's currently racist. And it is.

uh this week on sherlock, sherlock meets tumblr

also this girl isn't real right. its sherlock hallucinating.

So? Doesn't make it any less of a degenerate propaganda episode.

Go fuck yourself, you ignorant cunt

BBC is terrible and nothing they produce is good anymore

Sherlock and nu-Who is filled with this kind of shit. Every other quip is
>lol men m i rite

It's sherlock, Watson hasn't been shot. She obviously is shooting some who was about to kill him and or she was committing sucide

>It's a sherlock has super powers episode

This is such a joke

See you next week!

sherlock always perplexed me. i couldn't guess what was going on but this one was easy.

I dropped it after the
>muh mental palace
episode. Made the right choice too, judging by what Sup Forums has been saying.

>You're tired of having a man explain the world to you
>In fact, who isn't?! xDD

Yet people will still defend this. Last night's episode was the best in a while, but that's solely because the last 4 had been absolute dogshit.
The writers really need to get their balls clipped if we want the writing to get back to when it wasn't fan fiction

Go back to your containment board. You're an easily influenced retard so you fit in well with Sup Forums. Stop shitting up the board you imbecile.

Where'd you get that infographic from senpai?

You're the one shitting up the board, pumpkin. I was trying to discuss a TV show when you started your autismal screeching about racism.

It was an oblique reference to Sherlock: Sherlock was the man explaining things to him- he was sick of having 'a man' explain things to him. Honestly, how stupid could you be? This is really basic shit, you easily offended Sup Forumstard

You know.

No the person you were responding to, but we both know you didn't actually want to discuss the show. You just wanted to complain about women, in a manner that is not only stupid, but also unoriginal. Don't try and play us for chumps.

Until you tell me I'm gonna have to chalk it down to its current slinger: some ethically dubious Sup Forumsrefugee

Plus statistically people choose a therapist of the other sex

Maybe you should take your tinfoil to Infowars.

>Sup Forums in general isn't an inherently racist board

not everything revolves around america/trump

That too

are asians just not arrested or actually that well-behaved?

>that pic

>You're tired of having a man explain the world to you
This might be about Holmes
>In fact, who isn't?! xDD
This one isn't

Sup Forums used to be pretty leftist, and the only good discussion still tends to come from people who are capable of going more than before they just HAVE to scrawl 'nigger' across a random thread like an infant smearing their shit across a wall. But yes, since people like you can only process the most direct message possible, then understand this: not everybody on this is interested in your delusions. As in real life, most users actually find you and your ilk to be pretty unsavoury.

HAHAHA come on dude of course the "man" was Sherlock but when she follows up "you're tired of having the world explained to you by a man" with "who isn't" I can't believe that you'd write that off as nothing. Gatiss even said that if they did an alternate universe episode they'd make it about dictatorship in relation to trump... If you think that they don't try spreading a message within the script you're deluded. I don't even browse pol. I'm not offended, I laughed when it happened and I'm laughing now. I just think it's shit, hamfisted writing and it's a shame the show has suffered.

>As in real life
Yea, I know how beloved and popular black people are in real life

That's why people rush to live in black neighborhoods so they can enjoy a diverse and tolerant community

I prefer not to get my news from an orange, neckless idiot who shamelessly puts forward conspiracies he knows to be false in the service of plugging his water purifier products; whilst constantly veering into the kind of dramatics that would make a baptist preacher quietly ask him to leave the room.

>reality
>proceeds to project his own fantasy land

4 years of this might be too much for you

Sup Forums was always a racist website. The problem is that in the past few years some of these kids took it a whole new level. This is the stormniggers invasion of Sup Forums in 2013. Made ironic racism humor into literal racist humor. That's what created the schism in 2015. That's what drove a lot of oldfags to 4^2 chan and other chans. The website became unbearable.

>schism
>On a Japanese fetish imageboard

Go outside please, you need a real life too

I'm just sick of this perfidious Sup Forumstard bullshit. I'm fine with laughing off the worst kind of pandering leftist crap (I'm kind of flabbergasted by the success of the Canadian poet Rupi Kaur, look her up if you want a laugh), but this constant knee jerk reaction to anything vaguely liberal on this site has gotten out of hand. And the op also knows what he's doing, the pernicious little shit. It was one fucking line.

Most cripplechan users are even more hardcore Sup Forumslacks. In fact it's their biggest board by far.

You literally don't know what you're talking about.

Sup Forums was created as a containment board by MOOT because of all the white power threads in Sup Forums. MOOT nuked the board prior to him selling the website. This is how Sup Forums was pre-2008. It was always shit and filled with racist shitlords. Some took this humor as just for the lulz while others literally believed in it. There is a meme of this exact thing. A troll face saying fuck the jews and niggers they're ruining the world. While the other half is a fat neckbeard with a swastika in his forehead believing that shit and going WERARIOROROROR.

Please stop discussing politics on the wrong board. Back to Sup Forums you go

Literally the first sentence of that is false. Holy shit, I knew Sup Forums had a newfag problem but I didn't know it was that severe.

cripplechan was filled with those who wanted the olden days of Sup Forums where "sjw" didn't run the site. When in reality MOOT literally just made it back to what it was before. That was his parting gift as he sold it to Jackie4chan. Remember Sup Forums becoming cuckold board for a few days. Not that it didn't make a difference from before. Those people leaving were just overreacting and this website is just fucking retarded as cripplechan.

Basically this. It's just the anons who are incapable of going through a thread without talking about how much they love Hitler, or those autistic 'God-Emporer Trump' fanboys.

I'm also aware of the fact that saying anything in this thread- or proving something they said to be wrong in another thread- is basically pointless. They're just gonna make another thread, and say the same thing; completely aware of the fact as long as they keep spamming stupid Sup Forums shit they can make it seem as though they've won a culture war or something.

I feel you man, but this case was pretty heavy handed.
In this case though I don't think the problem is just that it's liberal, but that it's just such so out of place and badly written. Can't speak for OP but for me the line just summed up all the fan pandering that's been happening since the last season

>newfag
>Sup Forums
>problem

You're the newfag here.

That has almost nothing to do with my post or your original post for that matter.

I will when you will

>white power threads on Sup Forums
>that's why Sup Forums was created

What the fuck are you smoking you fucking redditor faggot cunt? Sup Forums is a replacement for /n/ literally even the dumbest, normies newfags know this.

I wish I ran this place so I could get your IP, find you and put my dick through your fucking eye socket.

It really wasn't.

Why the hell will I need free slaps when I can slap my monkey anytime I wanted? Are you telling me I need a fat cow to slap my monkey?

OP here, meant this Also, fuck you for assuming you know my agenda

Just means you're an SJW. It's okay, death camps are gonna be very diverse places, just how you like them.

Thanks for the (You)'s

I apologise for my obnoxiousness

TRIGGERED. You need a safe space, faggot?

Yeah fair enough. Mrs Hudson has gotten pretty fucking flanderised too. Her quick justification for why she had an Astin Martin was such winking fan-friendly crap

I don't need one. I have one. It's right here.

Kek, that pic is from the Preacher comics.

Too bad you will never run anything in your life.

Original. Really hurt my feelings with that one.

Saying "people usually prefer therapists of opposite sex" would be a neutral and viable comment.
Saying "everyone's tired of men explaining things to them" is a pure leftist bullshit

Oh Jesus Mrs Hudson

Of course she can drift around the fucking roundabout in an Aston Martin and get away with it by acting oblivious

>It's a humorless redditurd thinks they understand Sup Forums
>again

Wait what? She got an a Aston Martin?

How do people still watch that shit?

If it took you this long to drop Sherlock then you might be mentally retarded.

>woman jokes about having to deal with a man's bollocks

Not a big deal, lads.

I'm glad she's dead though. This was the first episode in a while where it could actually focus on Watson and Holmes.

Mary plotline was always shit tier filler.

But user, she always owned an Astin Martin. She's a rich, modern lady

Wouldn't be a big deal if it was presented in a different way. Or if perhaps every fucking show ever didn't shove this kind of shit in your face these days.

That came out wrong. Fuck you was for the guy calling me pernicious little shut and putting his words into my mouth. You actually talked about the hamfistidness of the situation which was my point. Phone just double inserted the post number. My apologies

She drifted it in a police chase with Sherlock in the boot
When she parked it she said she didn't know that speed she was going at because she was on the phone. She gave the phone to a cop and Mycroft was on the line to explain things
John was even seeing a therapist for what seemed like little more than to do some expositional dialogue
I watch it now mostly in hope that it'll be good, it's worth an ironic laugh at least and has good moments

This show is fucking horrible.

Is it still popular though?

Hee hee no worries

She's ugly. Ugly girls are different than pretty ones.

Probably not as much as it was but it's definitely popular
It's lost any critical acclaim it's first two seasons had though

yes, it's Toby Jones

He played Arnim Zola in the MCU and the Dream Lord in Doctor Who.

he's a pretty good actor desu

Yep, that was me you meant to respond to. It's been a long day, and I've been going from one Sup Forums thread to the next on Sup Forums for a while now- from infographic to infographic. I'm just exhausted with it. It was fine before a Trump's victory, but it's as though they're in a frenzy. It's just exhausting. I'm fine with the kind of thread you made honest, and I know you don't need to ask some random idiot's permission on the internet before you make it.

All throughout the episode I couldn't shake off the feeling of how his PR department is constantly trying to hide his shark teeth in all the footage and photoshoots.

I mean that was part of his gimmick though, he looks like a fucking creep but can joke about it which makes him endearing.

not that moffhack conveyed that particularly skillfully, but I think the Culverton Smith character was the best part of this episode.

>I can break America
What did he mean by this?

>that one newfag who thinks Sup Forums was leftist board and never racist.

ow cute.

probably that the noteriety he will get from being convicted will mean that, when he's released, he can make a successful career out of doing pr stuff in america.

like documentaries about how fucked up he is or something. like a piers morgan type of deal

what if i told you leftism and racism aren't mutually exclusive....

I know. I'm not dissing the character. Just that it'd be difficult for a public figure to be having such teeth. And his PR is doing overtime because of this instead of sending him to the dentist or something

But why America?

This is britain user.
His teeth are great by their standards.