Where's the news Luke?

Bisping's podcast is live on Youtube atm
Or was, maybe it's finished idk

good thread

Bisping's podcast sucks, Chael's is best

BASED LUKE POSTER

>rent free

H8rs have explaining to do

Rockhold is so good it almost makes me mad.

You can make the next thread, dork

I'll see if I'm not occupied with something.

calm yourself nerd

Michael Dukakis

That's not OP Mr. Detective, that's me noticing that news is being advertised with no news
Believe you me, nothing else is going on in you're life

Looking at this image just confirms how much of a cuckold Michael Bisping is. Just think about it, his little steroid head forced in between Luke's arm while in full mount position. Luke's sweaty thighs, chest and pelvis resting on Bispee's abs. Luke doesn't even give him the courtesy of looking him in the eye or using both arms to submit him he just shoves his juicehead in between there and starts yanking backwards with minimal effort with one arm as if he was doing a yoga plank.

Those 3-5 seconds he was in there must have been surreal. It probably reminded him of all the homosexual encounters he used to have back in ol' manchester, with all the frat "buddehs" About the real reason he got into MMA in the first place, to have good looking sweaty men like Luke make him submissive. This must have been how Conner felt like when Nate had his arms wrapped tightly around his throat, or when Koscheck was foaming at the mouth from getting the roids choked out of him.

As the back of his head is slowly lifted off the canvas, at that moment Peespee realized that he was Luke's personal jester and his undisputed manservant for life, that he would have to present his wife and daughter to Luke as a peace offering and gesture of his submission. That from then on he would only need to fight retired old men in their 40s to avoid this from happening again.

Forever subbed.
Forever cucked.

Forever Michael "The Cuckold" Bisping

>the 210 guy won
Nice

Daily reminder Cody Garbrandt will Heem TJ

And he fights at LHW. He could be a beast at 185

we all remember

Anthony "40 Pounds" Hamilton

He goofed like 75% of the picks

>he's going all out

Weight doesn't win fights

what you talking about buddeh?

>78207638
its okay buddeh you can get the next thread!

51/64

David Branch

why would this dumbass fight at heavyweight when he could easily lose the fat?

It was short notice

>6'5
>76' reach

Check your privilege, thinlet.

It was for one fight, he came in short notice and got a slick heem

silva fought DC at short notice but at least he weighed close to 205, so while unfair he still had a chance. this nigga is literally 5 pounds over the lhw limit and is fighting a heavy hw.

That's gotta be a record

>Weighed close to 205
He weight 195, that's not close

*gets heemed by branch*

POST ODDS ON LUKE
>unibet

He was called in and asked if he could fill in and he said he was 226, but then weighed in at 210.

He won, so it's not like it matters.

Kevin Lee +180
Tony Ferguson -260

Tony should be -350

if Lee wins i'm done with this semen slurping sport

I unironically think Branch has better boxing and Jiu Jitsu than Luke

you'd be surprised. Ben Nguyen goofed all but 10 on the second fight

Branch will retire Cockhold screencap this

Few understand this. Even fewer h8rs do

just confirmed that user who committed suicide the other day is dead. talked to him on skype a few times, told me he was serious. i called his phone the day after someone from his family answered.

Bandenay was a good one too

Where did Holloway actually say "let's do the damn thing"?

What's your point? That's still not even close. In boxing that's a complete different weight class.

CARD! CARD!

Will be my honorary boy if he manages to do that

He says it all the time

rip

this isn't boxing, goof

199 is close to LHW, the limit for championship fights is 205. What's your point?

Will he shock the world?

I told that Bong to get ahold of the staffing agency, feel bad for the guy.

The minimum limit for HW fighters is 206lbs. What's your point about Fortuna?

we need more cross over action

posted the pic and you said what was your point

point being he didn't fight DC at 195lbs like you claimed

fucking hilarious how no one wants to know about McGregor anymore.
Dominates all /heem/ threads for 2 years.
Badly shits the bed against Mayweather.

/heem/: "McWho?"

Someone help me out here

When McGregor gets that left arm flowing through the water, none can truly match his speed and precision when he swims

For sure he's gonna outawkward phelps with his swimming motions my guy

>3lbs off
My bad, but the point still stands. Silva was further away from LHW limit than Fortuna was. It wasn't "close to 205" like you claimed.

What did his family ask of you and what was said?

Mad cuz ur moms a fan?

not that guy but DC weighed about 230 in that fight

it's closer than any other weight division is it not?

ourguy is back

Seems like there's always one that tanks over half the picks on every card

huh? post caps or some shit I'm a dirty casual

>we need more cross over action

Goobs' is largely seen as a loser, a kind of a joke, by the general public, now.
No one in MMA is going to get a chance to do anything outside MMA, thanks to how terrible he was. It was MMA's time to shine and it went south, fast.

Luke will still be able to model, that's as close as we'll come to crossing over into anything, tho.

Shock refers to something unexpected happening. Everyone knows he is going to heem Rockhold into obvious

>Branch is 21-3-0
>Luke is 15-3-0

>Branch has been KO'ed, Decisioned, and submitted, once each
>Luke has been KO'ed 3 times.

>Branch has the reach advantage
>Luke doesn't

I could go on

If branch heems Rockhold I fear for what he may do to Yoel

Mickey Gall is back?

For sure that split decision against Jotko was impressive my guy

Some bong claimed he had brain damage from his drug dealing days when he got repeatedly knocked out. His condition got worse and he heem'd himself.

Branch doesn't really have KO power, but a chinlet like Luke might actually get heemed

>turby not sperging out when it's not his thread

You h8rs at /box/ are forcing this fake news too hard

I don't see many giving Branch a chance.

naw bro, I'm mad because we had the spotlight on us and Conor didn't even bother to learn how to box because he was so hyped up on himself and that stupid self-help book he loves so much. Believe in yourself and you can accomplish anything. Well, I guess Mayweather believed in himself, AND he actually knew how to box. Conor did even have a boxing trainer, ffs.
He looked like a chump and made our sport look like a joke. I don't like that, don't know how you can. Maybe you're a casual, idk,but I've been training since I was 8. I make a point not to mention it anymore because people react completely different since that fight - I'd get more respect if I told them I'm a racewalker.

Jotko is a POWERFUL counterstriker. Our boy had to be conservative against him

You're not fooling anyone, h8r.

Branch's striking sucks. He only won that fight cause of takedowns against a rookie, he was otherwise getting lit up on the feet.

>People talk about fighter when he's fighting
>People don't talk about fighter when he's not fighting

Woooooooooooooooooooooooooooooow. Also if you've not seen Conor posts you've literally not been in /heem/ kek

Ignore . He is a faggot who takes away everything from any fighter who loses

This.

Embarrassed the sport losing to an old man like that.

Favorite MW champ?

Fighters who lost it on their first defense don't count.

*blocks your path*

Can you name anyone who could have fought Mayweather at 154 and not looked bad?

funny you mention /box/
I used to think boxing was lame and old-fashioned, I had to sit through all sorts of fucking boring fights when I was a kid. heavyweights leaning on each other for what seemed like hours.
get into mma, love it.
mma finally gets past the shits like John McCain and gets popular: happy.
McGregor is going to fight Mayweather and ut us in the spotlight...he's fucking awful and literally gets his ass handed to him by a wife-beating deviant who LITERALLY weighed 126lbs when he fought in the Olympics.

Now everyone sort of chuckles at MMA. In the minds of most people it's got less credibility than arena football. At least some people went from arena football to the NFL.

fucking right I'm pissed, but I'm not from /box/, though since the fight I have been checking their threads out tBh.

Probably Silva, then Bisping/Weidman

Yeah that was great.

dc wasn't 205 in the cage you total retard

Masvidal
Nate
Cody

Better boxers than McPoopy

His boxing is good and its what won him the last round. Jotko did very little most of the fight.