youtube.com/watch?v=bUo1PgKksgw
youtube.com/watch?v=QoLywiaM6PA
youtube.com/watch?v=ST353mDWL3Q
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

IT'S [CURRENT DAY]

Did the flags disappear?

Are the mods being fuckey again?

Enjoy your rigged election.

Day of the rope tomrrow. You are going to hang the traitors, right?

Dont fuck this up britbongs

>mfw US, Russia, and the UK form an unstoppable alliance and destroy the rest of the EU next year.

Feels great knowing that in just over 24 hours we will likely be celebrating our first independence day.

When will we know the final results?

>people actually think this is a legitimate democratic vote

You're in for a shock, friend.

Irish man voting leave because fuck muslims

one of two things is GUARANTEED to happen:

A. Brits will chicken out and vote stay

B. The vote will be fixed/miscounted

one thing is for certain, there is a 100% chance Britain stays in the EU. And not ONE Britcuck will do a thing about it.

IS THE CURRENT DAY!!!

Prove me wrong, cuck. You guys no longer have the balls to stand up for yourselves. You haven't for at least 3 generations.

You're worth the subsidies brother

A-are... Are we winning, guys?

I hope you guys leave. Best wishes from across the pond.

I...i dont know

Much like one of those tumblrinas my hands are shaking and I feel sick....

I hope so

YOU BETTER DELIVER, BRITAIN

Yeah I'm ready, are you?

youtube.com/watch?v=bUo1PgKksgw

>mfw all the polls have been in our favour

Now we wait...

God speed you cheeky bastards. Shake the world up a bit once again, then sit back and enjoy the glorious butthurt

Get some sleep you fucking faggots. You still have work tomorrow (probably) you will be too exhausted to vote when you're done.

0 DAYS UNTIL BRITAIN IS GREAT AGAIN

fuck i cant sleep lads

this

it's not shill bait, it's a sad reality

me neither
i want it

Here's what's going to happen:

>It's close
>Like really close
>Some shenanigans happen
>Lol remain wins

Come back to the Freedom Club, UK. You won't regret it.

This. Same thing happened in Austria

We've all become huge pushovers in the west. Our lives are good, so we become too complacent.

Sure a little extra taxes here and there, a couple dangerous foreigners over there, a few less decisions made locally....who cares.

Something is bound to happen that makes the average person say wtf is going on! End this shit now!

Probably not today though

51% leave, 49% remain, then it'll go 55% remain out of fucking no where in the last hour, just like Austria's election.

yup i think it'll get straight up Brazil tier before anything meaningful happens. by then it'll be too late.

>US and Russia
In your wildest dreams. Hillary will follow Obama's policy and treat Russia as the big bad wolf basically bringing the rest of the west into Cold War II mode just so her business partners in Arms Manufacturing companies can sell more tanks, planes, and weapons to Saudi Arabia, Ukraine, and to the US while she rakes in millions because stocks for the arms manufacturing companies go up.

exactly this. numbers might be a bit different but this is the exact shenanigan that will happen, and not one brit will do a thing just like not one austrian did a thing.

and this is why we muricans need our guns.

We're on the eve of one of the most important votes in political history, like none Sup Forums has ever seen before, and it will go one of two very different ways, that will potentially change the course of global history.

And it's all down to us. Little old Britain.

Fuck I'm nervous.

The election is fixed. Just like the Scotland referendum.
Leave is going to lose.
The pound surges in value overnight.
Investors make bank in a small window opportunity.
I'm sorry lads, but the establishment & bankers will not allow this to happen.

Screenshot this post.

Hopefully not. In America maybe, but I doubt Europe would let it get that bad

Is it going to happen?

Dont fuck this up Britain ill never let you live it down

I fucking love that not only does trump throws praise Russia's way, but also shits on the Saudi prince in the next sentence.

If he wins by some crazy miracle, geopolitics would be thrown for a loop

Results when?

RIP BRITAIN

THIS IS THE LAST 24 HOURS OF SOVEREIGNTY YOU'LL EVER GET

BREATHE IN DEEP LADS IT'S GONNA BE A LONG ONE

Do it for her lads

You doubt Europe would let it get that bad? Look, the creeping rot has been growing here longer, but those motherfuckers picked up on it and supercharged it, they've been moving so much faster than we. We're a young proposition nation that's had various shitskins since the start, they're the ancient seat of modern civilization, and yet the people beg them to use totalitarian measures to erase their history and lineage.

Europe wants it that bad.

When will we know the results?

in about 26-27hours from now

Can we keep Uncle France?

there's no other kind

if the UK votes to remain we should shit on british posters forever

REMINDER TO BRITFAGS TO GET OFF YOUR ASS AND VOTE

LADS I COULD'VE SWORN I HEARD BIG BEN AT MIDNIGHT.

REMEMBER LADS, THURSDAY 23RD 2016 IS BRITISH INDEPENDENCE DAY. IT WAS THE DAY WE TOOK BACK OUR SOVEREIGNTY. IT WAS THE DAY WE UNITED AS BRITS TO MAKE BRITAIN GREAT AGAIN!

LONG LIVE THE QUEEN AND LONG LIVE HER MAJESTIES UNITED KINGDOM!

No we will remain in the EU, and be part of the future Federal Europe.

I swear we should revolt if we're stuck in the EU, or just all kill ourselves, nobody likes the EU.

KILL YOURSELF PLEASE AHMAD.

GET OUT THERE AND VOTE LEAVE LADS!

>mfw heavily short gold going into tomorrow

The UK is going nowhere. Read that how you'd like.

GET OUT AND VOTE

If it looks like the leave folks are in the lead they'll find "an unaccounted for train full of absentee ballots that must be counted" . so it'll be days if they rig it.

I'm very happy for you guys, i'll shed a couple tears and drink some newcastle in your honour tomorrow night.

EVERYONE

GIVE BREXIT YOUR POWER

\o/

Inb4 Brexit fails and Hiro changes UK flags to EU ones

VOTE LEAVE

When do we find out the result?

Good luck britbros. Did the remain people already vote or is that tommorrow? Do they count them at the same time?

\○/ AS KEK AS MY WITNESS, THE UK SHALL LEAVE THE EU!!!

The heavens roar on the morn of this blessed day.

what are you going to do if it goes remain and seems rigged?

will you go on a general strike? will you peacefully protest? violently protests?

God is with us.

What does all this mean, red pill me, why is britain leaving the EU good.

guys stop

it will never be allowed to happen

stupid newfags

Because the EU is a super-national organisation filled with unaccountable bureaucrats who are united with a common goal to eliminate the European nation state and bring about their liberal utopia in the process.

>yfw Brexit fails and moot changes all the UK flags to EU

Sort of like our own Federal system.

>moot

Shut up Peru

The EU was conceptually designed by a Jewish man whose stated goal was the replacement of the European population with a stateless, nationless, mongrel race. These days it's basically like the USSR except slightly less shit (for now). It's a cancer which must die.

Good luck bongs

Good Morning Britain

youtube.com/watch?v=QoLywiaM6PA

?

>Praise Kek for the glorious Brexit

Do you guys have a real chance of doing this?

Allah be with you bongs. Do what is right.

no, its an experiment on destroying national identities to allow more global governments, without a direction true to itself and its people, but towards a globalist agenda pushed by a select few people

good luck bongs!

Yo brits.

Make sure you inspect the trash cans outside the election centers, and ensure your votes aren't being thrown away for being the "Wrong vote".

Godspeed papa country.

You're thinking of a price crash on Gold? Why?
Gold is as rigged as everything else, and so long as the UK remains in the EU, prices will remain stable.

If UK votes Leave, the banks are probably going to force a recession or some other financial catastrophe, and say "You left the EU, so due to Austrian Economics obviously this happened and we didn't rig it at all you stupid goyim". And in a forced recession, value of gold rises.

>the future Federal Europe

Brits, this is likely the first and final chance you'll have to regain your sovereignty. Don't fuck this up, or you'll be nothing more than a vassal of the European Empire.

rooting for EXIT but i know it aint gonna happen
godspeed brits

youtube.com/watch?v=ST353mDWL3Q

Please don't die, United Kingdom.
Please don't die.
Not like this.

It'll be rigged to show Remain. Currently I hope the UK catches evidence of the rigging.

The fact that all of the polls have been so close has me nervous. Prime time for fuckery when that happens.

kek

At least people are actually trying to do SOMETHING.

Well no shit, it worked in Austria.

I''m curious, what happens if you do remain? It's not like people are going to go "oh darn, I guess that's it"

Won't there be agitation?

Did you vote? Fucking make sure you vote first!

What time is the voting?
Do I have to wait until 6pm Brit time or something?