Brexit

I wasn't giving a shit about Sup Forums for the past 2 months, can someone explain to me what the Brexit is and why should I care ?

Jesus Christ really?

some bonglanders want to leave the eu
you don't live in the EU or Bongland so you really shouldn't care.

It's a new kind of Mexican intellectual.

>google

No, fuck you.

You're on your own at this point.

>typed brexit in google
>only videos of Trump show up

yeah no

It's the single most important election in the entire history of white people.
If Brexit fails we're all screwed. You will have nowhere to run when Hillary ruins your country.

>waah please spoon feed me

Kill yourself you worthless fuck

Go back to sleep goy

Brexit is a jew master plan to destroy Europe

They make england quit Eu so that the rest follows and every country is on its own and divided

Then the muslims will storm in

Because the current EU immigration strategy is working so well on keeping them out.

IDs buddy...

It's the hot meme of the month, it'll fail and we'll move on.

999-Leave
666-Remain

An American perspective: why are they even voting? Spare me the "because we're a democracy, that's why m8" bullshit- that boat sailed years ago. You're a barely sovereign police-state these days probably about to willingly give up your last bit of independence and self-determination. That's why I don't have much faith in the average UK voter anymore. Anyway- why can't the Queen decide they're out and that's it. Isn't she the Queen? She seems like a good egg, with a good head on her shoulders- one of the last ones left over there (I have forgiven her for the mistake that is Charles). Hmmm, well good luck and I hope you go EXIT by a mile.

brexit will break up europe and kills the white race for real.
before hitler and the eu, there is no such thing as a white race, hence why rhodes called the bongs "the british race"

anyhow, brexit is just europeans putting the final nail into the future of the whites. without eu, europe is just another an another poland

If we Remain and Trump becomes president, can I come and live with you?

>trying to get away with samefagging on a board with IDs

Lol

>samefag doesn't realize this board has IDs

kek

goddamn, that's so triggering.
It's already evident that google tampered with hillary clinton search suggestions in her favor, now they are using trump to poison the well with brexit.
plebs (who have the right to vote) will just see this and be like DONULD IS DUM BREXIT IS DONALD BREXIT IS DUMB!

>being this much of a newfag

Something something jews, that's all you need to know.

>only videos of Trump show up

That's weird. I don't get a single video of Trump. I get news stories about the Brexit.

One of them uses a photograph of Trump, but that's all.

Maybe you don't know how to use Google?

Only if you promise to wrap a bunch of tea in a British flag and throw it into Boston Harbor when you get here

this is probably b8, but the EU is actually a master jew plan to destroy europe

>You're a barely sovereign police-state

>American calling anyone a police state

leave and never come back

it is fucking dumb. google is probably trying to save the white race. well, more like the successful people in europe, which is majority whites anyway.

anyhow, say goodbye to the whites once brexit succeeds.
UK is the biggest piece of the domino line in the breakup of the EU.

sad af

shut up leaf fag

lmao what a fucking idiot

Yes you may. I have lots of beer and an air-hockey table in the basement- we'll be fine

Sup Forumsocks have been replacing the lead acid batteries in exit signs with bricks, hence Brexit (^:

Our free speech is #1 in the developed world and we can have guns, we're doing pretty well

He's samefagging and shit, his question wasn't legitimate, he was just teeing up some bullshit