So anyway im watching this and its pretty funny but there's a lot of cuck shit, right? its not just me?

so anyway im watching this and its pretty funny but there's a lot of cuck shit, right? its not just me?

does it get better? every episode is like "x fucks y to get back at z"

>does it get better

This show has 11 seasons going on 12, that's pretty vague.

yeah it is redpilled on women. betas like you will not like it.

you must be pretty insecure to see cuck shit in this show.

With every episode it becomes more nu-male libshit. More race-mixing blue-pilled, if you will.

>there's a lot of cuck shit

dude you need to honestly take a break from Sup Forums or maybe the internet in general. it is not healthy.

its a very reddit hollywood show that pretends it isnt but its shown its true colors more and more lately and is only being supported by sjws now.

The episode quality varies too much compared to something like Community

Here's a show that's more your speed, user

frank is literally a cuck dude

>but there's a lot of cuck shit, right? its not just me?
Please take a break from Sup Forums. It doesn't need to be a long one, maybe a week or two should do it. You need to go out and experience the real world again, your entire view of the world has clearly been heavily influenced by shitposting.

its always sunny >>>>>> community

Yeah, you're right. It's Always Sunny's episodes vary in quality from 10/10 to absolute dogshit. Community is consistent in always providing absolute dogshit.

He had already divorced his wife anyway and the scene in S2E1 when he locks Charlie and Mac out of the apartment overnight to have sex with two strippers at once is pretty alpha

Yeah, community is consistently good on the first 2 seasons and absolute dogshit in the later 4.

This, obviously

Seasons 2 and 3 are the peak tbqh

Most pleb thing I've read on Sup Forums in my 10 years of posting here

Why are sjw into this show now?

This show is full of racist sexist jokes... wtf.

sjws are the most racist and sexist people of all. They just won't admit it

Because Sup Forums thinks that a show making an awkward BLM joke and hiring more "diverse" writers somehow outweighs ten seasons of three white guys arguing over blackface and Jews and how to manipulate women

there is maybe one episode where this is a scenario

No. The first 7 seasons episodes range from 7/10 to 10/10 apart from one or two episodes.

Community was great for one season, then in the following seasons the episodes could either be 2/10 or 10/10, with the former being far more common.

bump