This has to be the worst movie i've ever seen. How the fuck did they get Stan Lee to make a cameo?

This has to be the worst movie i've ever seen. How the fuck did they get Stan Lee to make a cameo?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=SjrMprYa608
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Didn't you see Tusk?
Or Red State or Mallrats or Chasing Amy or Clerks 2 or Dogma?

I remember Stan Lee in Mallrats, was he in the others also?

It started out cute with Depp/Smith Jr she-bros. Then when it actually got to the plot it wasn't funny and just kind of dumb.

Is that an shirt on the left there an actual thing in Canada?

>Kevin Smith makes a movie about a satanist wanting to steal his daughters virginity

Does anyone else find that a little creepy?

A NEENER NARNY!

Smith named his daughter after a comic book character who she then cosplays as.
Shits creepy.

No.

Yes

Very incest / pedo

Yes because Stan Lee's films are so high class that he would never think of appearing in this.

It's a dad's worst nightmare.

Fuck, I'll never have a little girl becaus eof it. The idea of some gross perv dude cumming all over my little baby girl would make me kill any potential suitor and I would psend my life in jail.

Or I wouldn't kill anyone and become a drunk. Idk...

Just the idea of a potential daughter of mine getting in bed with a bf that is like some of the people I know makes my skin crawl.

That's why Smith is high 24/7. That way he dosn't feel like killing ever guy who looks at his daughterfu.

The one time he sobered up.

True being a father must be nothing more than living out a cuck fantasy waiting to happen.
And fuck some girls are having sex when they're 13 nowadays. Imagine even locking eyes with your daughter after that.

>yoga hosers
>Starring the director's daughter and daughter of Johnny Depp

The nepotism in this is just shameless.
They made a shit movie to promote their untalented spoiled brat children.

What a faggot. Btw he's bald af. LMAO

>implying 95% of Stan Lee cameos aren't in shit movies

It's bad enough they were trying to promote an acting career for them, but the worst part is half the movie is trying to promote a singing career even though they can't sing.

Lily Rose>Fat Clown Harley

Johnny's kid is acting in some French kino now.

youtube.com/watch?v=SjrMprYa608

I don't get all the Canadian themes in this movie. I don't think anyone in it is actually from Canada.

isnt this supposed to be part of a trilogy of somekind? is there another movie in the same universe coming out?

Acting:
>Star 1:Lily-Rose Depp daughter of Johnny Depp
>Star 2:Harley Quinn Smith director's daughter
>Jack Depp son of J.Depp
>Johnny Depp himself
>Jennifer Schwalbach Smith spouse of the director and also
>Kevin Smith himself
THE ONLY:Director , writer and editor:Kevin Smith
Producer:Jennifer Schwalbach Smith

Kevin directed,wrote and edited the film by himself trying to push spoiled brats down the throat of the public.

>they are all literally from Canada

wtf are you smoking?

>yoga hoes

His daughter has a nice bum.

Apparently her mom (depp's wife) is a french singer. Didn't know that and was wondering why she was speaking french.

>another film budget in the trash
Some film companies just don't understand that the star's siblings are usually the most untalented pieces of crap in the industry, granted there are exceptions but most aren't.

Smith is from New Jersey. Remember Jersey Girl? (of course you dont)

It's not a bum, it's her dad. He just LOOKS like a bum.

You would think they would try to make a GOOD movie to promote their untalented spoiled brat children.

Calling Vanessa a singer is stretching it. She was popular in a time when not having a voice was "in" for singers in France.

I don't think it was promotion as much as Kev making a movie for his daughter and her friend and asking them what they wanted to do in it.

>Mother:producer
>Daddy:director,editor,writer
Yea, they had full creative control, they could've made something better.

They could have at least thrown in a lesbian scene to make it watchable.

It's a mystery. He is usually so meticulous in protecting how his image is used.

Did this movie ever go to cinemas or was it straight to vid?
I had to google OP's image to figure out what it was. I had never even heard of it.

How are you suppose to make a good movie when the main character is this big fat lump of untalented crap?

How do you think, retard? They've been friends for like two decades

I just saw it on Netflix. Pretty sure it was never in theaters, it's very low budget.

>her pussy and taint will never pwn your dick

And? His earlier films were just as incestuous, but with his friends rather than his family

I think they had to show it on a few screens so it would be eligible for Oscar consideration.

probably. a lot of people here are very smug about being Canadian/not being american
I see this a lot, especially sold in tourist shops. it's a quote from an ad campaign but annoying nonetheless

and enjoy that piece of crap, pay for it too you dumb faggot

Why would you watch a movie specifically made for tween girls?

I'm serious. This isn't for you. This isn't a movie for the whole family, this is a specifically targetted movie for tweens girls.

>why does a man want to watch teenage girls

The world may never know.

I haven't seen it. He must have done a poor job forcing it down the public's throat, as you put it

Is it my imagination or does Depp's daughter have a weirdly shaped head and face?

go buy the bluray and eat some shit

Really disappointed. I actually think Red State and Tusk are two of Smith's best movies, and I kinda like modern horror Smith more than comedy Smith classic, so I had pretty high expectations for this movie, regardless of how it was received critically.

What the fuck? Why did he make this? Why was there five minutes of singing? Why was there any amount of singing? Does Kevin Smith think his daughter is a good singer? Well she isn't. And there was no reason to dedicate an entire scene to proving that.

Is that what you did? Is that why you're so upset?

The cringe is so strong...

>second largest country in the world
with a population less than CA

I was actually able to watch all those, and it's fucking rare that I not sit though something even if it's dogshit

see

I'm not upset but you seem to defend this garbage and you should buy it them, fuck-face
>daughter is a good singer? Well she isn't
She isn't a good actor, she isn't anything related to talent that should be filmed

she has a big forehead and very thin receded hair

triangle face too.

Both have this cattle expression in their eyes

> and enjoy that piece of crap, pay for it too you dumb faggot
> go buy the bluray and eat some shit
> I'm not upset but you seem to defend this garbage and you should buy it them, fuck-face

I'm just passing through and have no interest on weighing in on this argument aside from pointing out that this person is clearly a child trying to be edgy to fit in.

They've probably grown tired of old jewish men blowing loads on their faces.

Is it worth watching for the girl on the left? She's waifu material. Any nudes, or sexy scenes? Any kissing?

>the girl on the left
Did you learn your right from your left in school, user?

She doesn't get naked, but you see her big ass a lot.

Apparently Smith is obsessed with his own daughter's ass.

You've been passing through for quite a while now.
Why don't you pass already you shill cock sucking bitch?!

lol

I haven;' defended the movie, user. I just questioned why you were upset about the casting when he's been doing this stuff for 20 years, or why you consider some shitty indie movie no one saw to have been "forced down your throat".

what was he really reacting to?

Sorry, I did mean the girl on the right. So it might be worth watching for a fap?

Probably not, but there's a french film she's in where I think she plays a bisexual seductress.

Trump getting elected.

Do you actually want to know?

The season finale of The Flash. Not a joke.

>cape shit
wew

>he's been... he's been
>you so upset, why you so upset I really care!!
Stop it son, just stop!
You keep fuckin' passin', you still here BITCH!

Harley is so god damn weird looking, she looks like a potato faced mong, so why do I have the urge to fuck her senseless?

I would the one on the right desu