Why do americans treat mexicans as shit?

sometimes i feel sad for them....i have never met a mexican but in Spain we consider them good people

some spaniards live in DF (Polanco) and Baja California (Los Cabos etc)

youtube.com/watch?v=UOdwrg5Dub8

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=tIZHcN5V7Js
youtube.com/watch?v=BZL0kiyjbyo
twitter.com/AnonBabble

We treat them just as good as any other immigrant

If they work they're good

you insult them every fucking time, don't lie desu, you treat them as shit

We do the same to Europeans, Poles, and Africans

>We do the same to Europeans, Poles, and Africans
no really, and you know that

This is why.

Yes really.

>I know more about your country than you do even though I have never visited..

Mexicans suck because they keep insisting on using Spanish. If I'm moving to the United States I'm not gonna learn Spanish because some fucking Mexican can't be bothered to learn English and has numbers advantage.

Hey man, it's what you get when you take another people's lebensraum

Cry me a river

>Cry me a river
Fuck you it's not your land either.

Even in the best case of you having native Mesoamerican blood in you that still doesn't give you any right to southwestern United States, merely to Central America. Furthermore during it's existence Mexico held the southwestern United States for a total of 25 years before losing it and for most of those 25 years the native tribes in the area, the only people with any real claim to parts of the southwest (no population group besides US Americans can claim the right to all of it) was actively in rebellion against you for most of those 25 years.

So fuck you you have as much right to California et all as I do.

>the land is rightfully native, not mexican, therefore I have a right to live there!!

So what tribe are you?

I've never seen an american go "Fucking brits, they come here and take our jobs"

LOS

>beaners
>good people

lol. Just fucking lol

Are you seriously that stupid? The point of the last sentence was to say that he, and the Mexicans in general, have as much right to the land as I do, which is none.

Mexicans, in the form of New Spanish peoples, were there for centuries, and not all Mexicans descend from Mesoamericans, many hold Uto-Aztecan blood in northern Mexico which gives them an ancestral connection to the land.

Mexicans asimilated the settled peoples that they found and protected them from more aggressive raiding tribes like the Apache and Comanche, you know shit about the history of the territory we are discussing.

Because Mexicans are shit

WE

Go be a balkanrapebaby somewhere else

>Mexicans asimilated the settled peoples that they found and protected them from more aggressive raiding tribes like the Apache and Comanche, you know shit about the history of the territory we are discussing.
Funny. I know that there were about 10000 or less Mexicans in the entirety of California when the US army invaded in 1846. And there were less than that in other southwestern states.

Just because you colonized that land with few thousand missionaries and farmers doesn't make that land your land in any way, shape or form. If it can be said to be anyone's it was native American. Native American tribes that loved Mexico and wanted Mexico's "protection" so much that Mexico had nearly zero effective control over the northern territories. Hell the reason you initially called in Anglo settlers to Texas was because there was fuck all there besides Native tribes that were very aggressive towards Mexicans. Because they loved you so much.

hah found you
read this before you post retarded shit about us. Ahmét.

This

stop arguing with the proxy

>ancestral connection to the land
>beaner Zionists

Lmfao

i've got to know several mexicans and they are totally open-minded, friendly and well-behaving, nothing like Sup Forums tries to handle them.

i don't see what's wrong with mexicans, they're altogether total bros.

I don't like Spanish either. It's okay that the rest of the world reject this language. Just use English and don't get bothered by some CHI's.

>german "knows" "several" mexicans

I know a lot more mexicans than you and live and work with them, and theyre total shit.

Mexicans hating chicanos is like Turks hating Almancıs
Why do you hate CHIs though? We hate Almancıs because they're literally cumskin tier.

>Just because you colonized that land with few thousand missionaries and farmers
Yes, just because of that, all setteled/civilized peoples in those territories were Mexicans and the US government did officially acknowledged the land belonged to Mexico. You can't rewrite history on new standards, the land was Mexico and the people were Mexicans for the most part, native Americans or otherwise. Aggressive plains indians had no legitimate claims, they were a fucking plague.

>Anglo settlers to Texas
It's called traitors, those people swore allegiance to Mexico even as some of them conspired against the nation. If they were against the centralist constitution they should have rebelled, not separated.

Stop trying to re-write history.

Because we actually deal with real Mexicans instead of an idealized version of them or the extremely rare upper class educated Mexican who travels to Europe.

That's like me wondering why Brits hate pakis. The only pakis I have ever dealt with are grad students at my uni, they're polite, speak great english, and are great people. I understand that we only get the upper tier ones though while britbongs are more likely to get the trashy everyday pakis. Apparently this concept is too difficult to grasp for yuropoors though. But if you love our mexcrement so much, you're welcome to them. Offer them free spanish citizenship, take them off our hands.

>they're literally cumskin tier
What do tou mean by this?

No you don't deal with real Mexicans, what you deal with is ghettoized Chicanos aka Americans or a host of other latinos you're too dumb to tell apart. Mexican illegals for the most part you wouldn't deal with unless you were involved in very specific work (back of kitchen, farming, construction, etc.) yeah, no doubt those guys hanging around a street corner waiting for work in the early morning is enough of an "eyesore" to trigger and offend you but that doesn't count as "knowing" who they are.

Holy shiet BOSNIA

Cumskin would be nigger in wh*Te language

Again, what do you mean by this? I'm pure and I'm unfamiliar with your racist anti-black connotations.

Chicanos dont hop the border, theyre born here. We do see real mexicans. Fucking everywhere in Socal with their chevy trucks with cow horna on the hood, blasting that i sufferable circus music you guys seem to like so much, and with giant MICHOACAN stickers on their back windows.

Yeah, we get real mexicans alright.

Those don't sound like the Michoacanos we have here gringo, just for starters I assume you mean the accordion and polka styles of Mexican music when you say "circus" not realizing those are styles from northern Mexico (and brought to the continent courtesy of german migrants) which is not where Michoacan is located. Michoacan is also a forest state, they don't raise cattle like in northern Mexico.

What you're describing is Chicanos, or Mexicans who have asimilated into their culture, and who have borrowed heavily from the customs of border states.

Still, if your gripe is their taste in cars and music you must be something of a snowflake to get triggered by that. And it doesn't sound like you know any of them if you're going by what you see on the streets anyway. Because if we are talking bad taste in cars and music I can think of more than a few other groups of Americans guilty of the same.

I have mixed feelings on them.
Most Latin-Americans from outside of Mexico that I have met really dislike them though.

I know exactly what you mean, I live near east la and the bean menace is insufferable but then again I believe all

Many of us are literal assholes and usually that people don't get out of the country. If you've met mexicans that are shit imagine with the kind of people we have to deal here.

And of course many of the ones who travels are more open-minded and kind, because they are at least more interested in other cultures and stuff which are not common in Mexico.

Los tigres del norte (de Austria)
youtube.com/watch?v=tIZHcN5V7Js

youtube.com/watch?v=BZL0kiyjbyo

holy fucking shit i didn't know europeans invented corridos

Mexichango negro indio

Check minute 2:45 when the girl sings, we cant sing like that but we use the accordion instead of singing

Why not let millions of any country "immigrate" to your country illegally, demand welfare, poop out kids that get automatic U.S. citizenship, refuse to learn the native language and clog up every ER/DMV/prison/public school in the southwest?

Countries in Europe go apeshit over ten of thousands of refugees. Why not take in 12-20 MILLION, like the U.S. does with Mexicans?

kek, have them do the exact same in a desert background with a tan and you'll have gringos calling it subhuman

What's the problem Venancio?

>Every Mexican residing in the United States

Because their corporations are just now wisening up to how profitable it is to do just that. And hey, they pass some of the savings right on to you, don't they?

And don't tell me you feel uncomfortable subsidizing your corporations not paying living wages, you people don't care even when it's whites.

you are mistaken in us as el maxicano

Yes, we do treat their recidivistic baby-rapers, drunk-driver killers, and cartel "soldiers" like shit, but you would, too, if you had a pair.
Nobody cares much about the rest, as long as they stay in their own country.

Cuz they don't
Brits don't do anything at all anymore
Lazy shits

Fuck all variants of spics because they all do this shit. Everyone except the Cubans and Tejanos who have been there for generations. Fly their home flag, speak shitskin language, be shitskins.

cubans do the same, you fucking dense?

only difference is cubans get citizenship as soon as they touch down in florida and they get to fly their flags without repercussion cus whitey liked having anti castro cubans vote republican.

Lets see if you sing the same tune once the millenial cubans flock to the democratics.

kek, spain of all countries.
spaniards treat sudacas literally like shit.
unlike your country, nobody openly discriminates mexicans or any other immigrants here.

I don't know if it's luck or what the fuck but the Mexicans I've met throughout my life are bros. the older ones are humble

still don't want to visit their country though, even though sometimes it can be tempting.

thanks for telling us, florida.

You're a putting them all together in the "they are criminals and rapists and everything that is bad and wrong" category.

I suppose it's easier to feel yourself righteous about hating other people when they have been determined to be the evil ones. And yourself ofc the good ones. Next logical step, the ovens ofc.

Also, no, Europe doesn't go apeshit over refugees.

Learn to distinguish between the real world and your own imaginary meme world in your head.

Totally wrong, desu..

Yes, I, the one who has to deal with it directly, am leaving in the "meme world," and not you, on your high horse commenting on this from the Eastern Hemisphere.

And as near as I can tell, plenty of EU countries do not want refugees, and others want the numbers severely limited. No EU nation has a Third World country bordering it and which has an eight-digit number of its citizens residing illegally in their country.