Kero Kero Bonito Ep

New ep is out. Opinions?

Hard Mode - review the ep and don’t completely veer off topic and talk about barely related, non music related bull shit.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=kZNt3geXtJo
twitter.com/AnonBabble

crusher :)

/thread

Reminds me of Big Pun :)

What's with this shitty 1998 home video aesthetic coming from KKB and Brockhampton

90's are the new 80's

>Tfw Keepin the balls empty

>tfw the belly is full

I love big pun, easy e, and snoop dogg. When is real rap going to come back lil pump and 6ix9ine just rap about gun, drugs, and money its materialistic

They will return to their old sound on the next album
Gus is too much of a dancehall nerd and they won't give up their success in Japan and normie weeb community just to make edgy music

STOP POSTING THAT SHIT CRUSHER MEME PLS

sarah its funny

These white males need to be more understanding of the interracial couple that is the crusher of the UK and sarah midori perry of japan who currently resides in the UK. These insensitive racist bigots are just being judgemental

I'm not sure what to make of it to be honest. For all intensive purposes, it's a birth of fresh air to hear them experiment with a new sound. In this doggy dog world, you need to constantly re-invent yourself to stay relevant in the industry. I think it's the lesser of too equals to do something like this however, although I am crushed as I miss the old sound.

Someone post that pic of Sarah and her white aryan ex

Nobody wants to because theyre scared her new bf will beat them up (hes black)

the crusher isnt black

He is black and theyre a beautiful interracial couple. Youre just mad and like donald trump. Thats why sarah has to be "only acting" to please the racist masses because shes a starving artist

hes asian senpai

Dont try to mansplain to me hes black and sarah is only acting because shes too rowdy

ok

Its pretty good, though I say this as someone who doesn't like their other stuff.

Only Acting is the worst song on the EP, because it really does sacrifice for the edgy video factor. If the "experimentation" was toned down a bit, it would be a solid track, but as it is its pretty much a novelty song, sad because they could have had the EP version be different from the single.

All three of the other tracks on this EP are stellar. My only real complaint with it is that the tracks are so short, and that there are so few of them. I would have loved to listen to a full album in this style. Hoping they keep up with this for an LP, because its a lot better than their earlier stuff.

listen to the radio edit

The radio edit is a million times better, it should have been on the EP instead since the regular version is only good in the context of its video.

Is this whole "he's black" thing supposed to be funny or did i miss a crusher meme or something? He's clearly not black.

It is so good, holy shit

Hes black and sarah knows it and writes songs about the social stigma

Truly a diamond dozen EP

This.

le epic anti sjw XD yeh Trump iz the best praise kek lmao XD

It's actually good wtf, it sounds like britpop weezer or something.

it's a HUGE ep that i would let raw dog me and savage my insides in the hope that it keeps its insatiable balls empty n belly full. I think this album has potential to crush the competition hehehe ;D

fantano will like it

What can i say i must be racist and like trump because i dont congratulate this beautiful interracial couple

crusher shit aside, the ep sounds unfinished and kinda boring.

Youre only saying that because you like trump and are racist. Their EP is a mastery of all genres including harsh noise

reminds me of Broadcast
youtube.com/watch?v=kZNt3geXtJo

actually pretty good

there is like one guy who keeps spamming this band as an excuse to post her dumbass boy friend.

why?

i dont know, i guess you are a faggot.

this is really a mediocre and forgettable band and your shitposting is very obvious and transparent and a cancer upon this board

You're the only one shoving it peoples faces you fucking moron.

You Know How It Is is so fucking good

wasnt funny the first time friendo, stop

It's pretty nice, actually. Short and sweet.

Anyone have a link?

Cant a man just post about this beautiful interracial couple without being *HARASSED* im not religious but im spiritual and i pray the godDESS goes easy on you

this is a music board. Ironic shitposting is still shitposting.
im sorry your an insecure asian cuck who gets off on other men

soulseek.com

I dont get off on it i am just tolerant of his behavior black culture is still trying to assimilate and racist pigs like you hold us back

insecure men posting her bf lmao

it has nothing to do with music and you are ruining the board.

Who the fuck fills up their kettle like that

I just want to discuss this ground breaking album. You can really hear the gangsta rap influence.

That annchirisu girl is a Jap 8/10, dafuq
Maybe face really doesn't matter and you just need to be a huge meathead to get girls

rap rock and rap metal are not ground break ideas.
You are an insecure cuck with an agenda. no doubt some effeminate faggot from /r/asianmasculinty or some other Asian cuck board brigading mu with all the pics of half naked men you have saved to your computer

Look son, ive been shitposting on the internet a few decades now and i know cancer when i see it.

Im not a cuck im just a little jealous that my cock isnt as big as crushers i want to suck it #team.crusher

it has more to do with confidence.

You apparently need to CRUSH them

they look related

and also do things with them, and like doing them. then afterwards you can Netflix and CRUSH.

look you little fucking faggot i know who you are and what you are doing and i dont come here to see your weak ass propganda, this is a music board

go out and fuck a girl instead of spamming naked men on Sup Forums at 3 in the morning you worthless piece of shit

That's Sarah's bf you paranoid idiot.

what the fuck is that pic related?

Dont apologize for me, heil hitler

you dont even want to fucking know

I feel bad for kids growing up now. Everything is so fake now. There are people running subversive campaigns like this all the time. Normies have completely infested the internet through smart phones and consoles.

I'm white, and i post crusher in every thread. You really need to calm down

same

wow, would anyone just lie on the internet to justify shitposting cancer.

Look dude. There doesnt need to be like 5 threads of this. Its obvious there is an organized effort to push some sort of agenda and i have no interest in whatever you faggots are pushing.

its literally a meme
there are 5 threads cause its a no EP

new*

Shit sounds like an anime OP

>instead of spamming naked men on Sup Forums at 3 in the morning

What are timezones?

Na its 3:30 for me im on adderall and cant sleep

It's a shit band with a great meme.

How fucking out of touch are you? Ahaha

bulge bonito strikes again

Excellent post

Fill my belly with cum

why did you take ahderrall lol nerd

To do homework really good

Yeah so true i miss real rap

Someone fill me in on this, I’m out of the loop on this crusher thing.

he fucks Sarah

Thanks, I don’t get what’s the big deal.
Anyway the new EP is dope.

It's shit

Would be cool if they created a whole album with this sound. It's pretty mellow, not as candy-coated as BG, has a bit more personality, and will probably be polarizing among people who are autistic about their music.

I also get the vibe that the two dudes being so prominent in videos and shit is a little annoying.

They're literally just producers and people consume the music because of Sarah waifu. Titanic Sinclair did that shit with Mars Argo and probably prevented that group from being more successful. Nobody wants to look at ugly nerdy dudes hanging around QTs.

what ethnicity is this guy? he look weird as fuck

> clearly holding an erection for everyone to see

this is why i workout at home and not the gym

>erection

Found the dicklet lmao

where can I find it?

It's on Spotify.

And I agree, the chorus on 'Only Acting' is super catchy and the glitched out ending feels too abrupt. It's fine for the video, but the song itself doesn't require it.

oh FUCK i thought this was a meme. doesnt this guy have a baby mama?

Was hoping it would be a full length pop punk album. Still alright though. Also the track "you know how it is" needs to have less static.

shut up faggot. they make the music.

They fucking nailed it

The Crusher is part Moroccan. Hes Black

>bit more personality
Kek it sounds exactly like the shit you hear ok lofi hip hop channels