The last movie you saw has been directed by this guy. What's different?

The last movie you saw has been directed by this guy. What's different?

Barton Fink- exposition in the last 2 minutes to explain all the unresolved points

Also a sword fight on the back of a truck in the jungle

>Aliens

i dont even know it would just be some sort of arnie tier comedy

In the Mood for Love
A couple love each other but find out they're brother and sister.

The vvitch

Black Philip turns out to be an alien

Thomasin is a Jedi Mary Sue

Lucas never wrote any mary sue characters

Found the retard

Which character?

La La Land. Probably pretty similar but with worse performances. He loves schmaltz and that classic LA feel.

The beginning of rogue One becomes much better paced, and you have a sense of life in Jedha. The rain planet features a fight between Mads and Imperial guy, where mads falls to his death while Jyn watches through binoculars. She sees cassian through the binoculars holding a sniper rifle and she hates him until the last fifteen minutes.

Vader actually sounds like Vader, and quipbot actually behaves like a robot.

Cassian sacrifices himself to allow Jyn to escape the planet in a tie fighter.

Are you autistic?

I teared up a bit when he said
>I's afraid of the sand

You're not answering the question. Can you name a single character Lucas wrote who fits the bill of a mary sue?

Pumping Iron directed by George Lucas would be a wondrous thing.

Rogue One.

About an hour and a half is spent on politics and love stories, while the last 10 minutes are them getting the Death Star plans and giving them to Leia. Nobody dies, and there is no Vader.

Richard Loncraine's Richard III

Richard III is now killing the family by way of lasers. He also now uses Jabba the Hut and Jar Jar Binks to kill his brother in prison.

Fassbender's Steve Jobs. Now it's Kutcher's Jobs.

Timbuktu

The jihadists have laser rifles and are furries. They also ride hovering bikes and spaces shuttles.

Neither did you.

I'll ask again, do you have autism?

Are you legally allowed to drink alcohol?

lol can you be anymore evasive?

Drumline

>main character betrays his school by pouring laxative into the band's punch bowl and revealing the setlist to the opposing conductor
>gets into fight with his original conductor
>after an intense drumstick battle, he falls and breaks his wrists, landing on the bottom of the stairs as his conductor looks down on him in shame
>new conductor gives him an 808 drum machine and proceeds to become a trap music producer

>Pee-Wee's Big Adventure
Shit, this basically becomes Howard the Duck-tier