Thoughts on SOPHIE?

Thoughts on SOPHIE?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=lZ6ppVyWgCI
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

his new song made me laugh it was just a cacophony of sounds that hit me in the ears

not a big fan of the ballad type stuff but he's a top notch producer, especially for club tracks

BOGDA
BOGDA
BOGDANOFF

give me a quick rundown on SOPHIE

you might non-ironically be a pleb then, or you listened to it on earbuds or something

dont get me wrong i like pretentious bullshit
but this sucks
youtube.com/watch?v=lZ6ppVyWgCI

Just listened to Vroom Vroom EP and thought it was great, i liked Pony Boy but just stumbled across that Its Okay To Cry video and instantly turned me off as the gayest fucking shit i've seen in a while

it falls apart a bit at the end but it's one of my favorite things he/she's done in a while. dunno what kind of taste you have. it's not as good as Vroom Vroom but whatever

>Rothschilds bow to SOPHIE
>In contact with aliens
>Possess psychic-like abilities
>Control france with an iron but fair fist
>Own castles & banks globally
>Direct descendant of the ancient royal blood line
>Will bankroll the first cities on Mars (Sophiegrad will be be the first city)
>Own 99% of DNA editing research facilities on Earth
>First designer babies will in all likelihood be SOPHIE babies
>said to have 215+ IQ, such intelligence on Earth has only existed deep in Tibetan monasteries & Area 51
>Ancient Indian scriptures tell of angel who will descend upon Earth and will bring an era of enlightenment and unprecedented technological progress with Him
>He owns Nanobot R&D labs around the world
>You likely have SOPHIEbots inside you right now
>In regular communication with the Archangels Michael and Gabriel, forwarding the word of God to the Orthodox Church. Who do you think set up the meeting between the pope & the Orthodox high command (First meeting between the two organisations in over 1000 years) and arranged the Orthodox leader’s first trip to Antarctica in history literally a few days later to the SOPHIE bunker in Wilkes land?
>He learned fluent French in under a week
>Nation states entrust their gold reserves with SOPHIE. There’s no gold in Ft. Knox, only Ft. SOPHIE
>SOPHIE is about 7 decades old, from the space-time reference point of the base human currently accepted by our society
>In reality, He is a timeless being existing in all points of time and space from the big bang to the end of the universe. We don’t know His ultimate plans yet. We hope He is a benevolent being.

you're forgetting SOPHIE's purported connections to some of the deep state

SOPHIE is the deep state.

I don't like SOPHIE as a musician. As a producer for other artists, he's alright. But somehow every actual SOPHIE song I've bothered to listen to takes a quality core beat and ruins it with poor choices for how to add to it.

Cannot dance for the life of it.

what about PRODUCT

SOPHIE is elite live. Recommended if you get a chance.

the shitty phone recording uploads on youube that i've heard from his live shows sound fucking amazing

His songs all sound the same, just some industrial banging shit

>his

Yeah whatever I can identify him as I wish

>him