Will British Women doom Brexit?

Given how close the polls are, I'm worried that Women are going to doom Brexit.

Can someone please assure me that we aren't going to see Austria 2.0? Are enough British Women redpilled enough to where Brexit can happen?

They ruin everything else, so why not.

Women, jocks and the taffs are going to doom Brexit

women should have never been given any rights they always make stupid decisions and cant think logically

How do you lads feel about a basic political test before being able to vote? such as how many meps there are etc

>it's women's fault if Remain wins
>it was in spite of women if Leave wins
>either way, WOMEN, AM I RIGHT GUYS OR AM I RIGHT?!

I wouldn't be surprised if a lot more Jocks vote Brexit than Strugeon hopes for.

>posting british trash
nice try faggot

What about the animals though? The EU treats them poorly!

>Scottish referendum for independence from the UK fails due to English living in Scotland
>UK referendum for independence from the EU fails because of Scots

Poetry

Wales is more Eurosceptic than England you beady eyed cunt

once again, "Hey this looks promising!"
>see the tattoo; frown

Brits are cucks, they will stay. There is no hope for england, tomorrow we will demote them to sweeden tier.

Let everyone know, that the eternal anglo should never be respected again.

Post more Lucy Pinder

>women statistically shown to be more likely to vote remain in a very close referendum
>XDD Sup Forums are just misogynistic

This is how you sound

It's what Jo would have wanted.

>""""""""""independance""""""""""
>due to English living in Scotland
>this is what Scots actually believe

How did you fall for these memes, secondary leaf?

I'm fucking for this 100%. I've been saying this for years that we must have a test before we are allowed to vote. Also only tax payers should vote. It's not fair that welfare recipients/ neets vote on where our taxes are spent without contributing to the pot.

Having people who don't pay taxes have the same voting power as people that do is ridiculous. This is like having a party and people pitch in 5 bux for pizza yet the person who doesn't contribute has as much say on what toppings belong on the fucking pizza as someone who puts up 5..

She deserved it.

Trust me mate, Scotland isn't as much of a pro-remain stronghold like politicians would want you to believe.

Overall, people are pretty apathetic towards the vote but there is a significant portion of people voting leave.

Aren't there some Nats who are voting for Leave to make a second Indy referendum more likely?

if you're not sure, its better to rip there polling cards up.

already told mine if remain wins - its hijabs for you pet, mothers day, bday, yule, whatever.

their

But if Scots did leave in that referendum wouldn't the Brexit figures be bumped up a few percentage points?

The Leave campaign should have made up some bullshit that the EU tortures cats, and women would have turned out in droves for Brexit

user, I gave you the name - is it too much for you to google search yourself.

Women are the primary reason this country has had so many Conservative governments in the last century.

Sure, but then we would have left and they'd be alone to be annexed by the EU. Why is it bad that we don't want them to get blacked?

my sister is #Bremaindead, fucking infuriating. Called me a racist when i said british people should get british jobs LMAO

What the fuck happened in 2001 Britain?

Blair

Welfare skyrocketing

Why is it that most British women look to be mentally disabled, but the hot ones are so fucking hot? I considered that maybe being surrounded by retards makes you look more attractive by comparison, but even in single images like OP and the 51 year old goddess from the other thread, they look good.

Did all Brits look like that before 1000 years of inbreeding?

It was a boring election campaign. Everyone knew Labour was going to win.

The real change happened in 1994, Tony Blair became Labour leader and pulled the party rightwards. [It had been drifting to the centre since losing 1983, but the move from Smith to Blair really emphasised it.], women presumably just lagged behind in changing voting allegiance [they also took longer to move to the SNP in Scotland.]

Don't tell anyone what I'm about to tell you user, its a secret passed amongst the intellectual elite of the world. The lack of jobs in Europe and the US isn't caused by an overflow of migrants, its because industries have dismantled their operations and moved to China. Some decades down the line they will move to India once salaries in China become too high and India is less of a shithole. Eventually, maybe a century from now, the industrial complex will again dismantle and move to Sub-Saharan Africa.

no, traitorous scots will be responsible if brexit fails

That's only possible if something like

Brexit is doomed since women can vote.

Shouldnt be rude to women desu

>Took a test to determine opinion on an issue
>Result corresponds to my personal beliefs
>Ew I don't like that result, Farage is icky
>I'm sorry! I promise I won't vote in my best interests

Women, everyone.

They're dumb bitches, but
>believing any internet political test

I got 89% Trump, 80% Johnson, 80% Sanders, slightly less than 80% Stein on one. That's not even coherent. Then on some Britfag test I got UKIP and BNP. Political compass said I'm a lefty.

They're all fucking biased and if you need a test to tell you who to vote for you're doing it wrong

Well if that is the case Gareth, my hatred will just be centred on the Scots

This desu

There's not even 4 million registered voters in Scotland(assuming 70% max vote) and as polls predict 60% vote remain thats only 1,680,000 votes for remain

tfw sister posted a few impassioned paragraphs on kikebook about why she's voting Remain and every single one of her arguments was about how the EU had benefited her personally (e.g. Erasmus funding, better trade her for business, easier travel). Got over 50 likes too, way way more than she's ever had on any of her other statuses. Women should never have been given the vote.

Yeah but this was about a referendum question mate, pretty clear cut.

That's true, but the test could still be bullshit.

>Are you a fucking racist who wants to build a wall through the Channel and make France pay for it, you piece of shit? Y/N
>Do you like Chinese food? Y/N
>What if we banned all the Muslims, are you in favour Y/N?
>Did you know that leaving the EU will cause a 52% decrease in YOUR income? Y/N

>Brits of Royal descent = Fucking gorgeous
>Brits of Poor/Middle class lineage = Ugly peasants

>Women are going to doom Brexit.

Yes. Because Jules must come up from Paris when you are out of town.