pastebin.com/v7WHnG6b
wikileaks.org/clinton-emails/
imgur.com/a/VzlEf

Investigate campaign donation opportunities
secure.donaldjtrump.com/donate

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ahceWC51Ars
shop.donaldjtrump.com/product-p/dtc-withu-wh.htm
breitbart.com/2nd-amendment/2016/06/22/speaker-ryan-awol-as-dems-take-over-house-floor-in-anti-gun-rights-media-stunt/
youtube.com/watch?v=-2bYjZFin2M
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

MOVEMENT

pls respond

SIGH

(repost)
Right now, plans don't cost the same state to state depending on a wide variety of factors, but it boils down to simple statistics. I don't know the full gist of it, but say Oregon is a healthier state than New Hampshire. If you live a healthy lifestyle, you quality for a cheaper Oregon based health plan, but since you live in New Hampshire, you're screwed.

Anyone have the gif of him kissing the flag?

I was absolutely sickened how the media didn't cover his amazing speech today.

DON'T SPLIT THREADS

Lou Dobbs is based af.

>Lou Dobbs will never be your uncle

He's with us. Are you with him?

Is this it, Sup Forums? Did Trump just KO Crooked Hillary? I want to believe based Dilbert man, but I thought I'd check with you first.

A real human bean:
youtube.com/watch?v=ahceWC51Ars

>repost
Right now, plans don't cost the same state to state depending on a wide variety of factors, but it boils down to simple statistics. I don't know the full gist of it, but say Oregon is a healthier state than New Hampshire. If you live a healthy lifestyle, you quality for a cheaper Oregon based health plan, but since you live in New Hampshire, you're screwed.

What's a woo?

MAKE CRYPTO GREAT AGAIN
MAKE AMERICA RICH AGAIN
MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN

such low energy
dissapointing

po?

Rate my flag bros. Is it HIGH ENERGY? Feel free to post your Trump gear?

>tfw came up with the idea of OP's pic
>someone else Photoshoped it and made it possible

It has Obama's "HOPE" potential

First time I hear of someone named Mowrer. Maurer, however, is a somewhat common German surname.

Well done. user

Don't be a low energy poorfag cuck.

Donating to Donald Trump is great, but buying Trumpcoin could potentially make your donation to Donald Trump worth so much more. Check this shit out:

Trump-coin.info
Trumpcoin.rocks

straight from reddit

What happened today? Did I miss anything?

please more "I'm with you" propaganda.

>It has Obama's "HOPE" potential
some might agree with that
shop.donaldjtrump.com/product-p/dtc-withu-wh.htm

The Rebirth of America.

Dilbert's putting a lot on the line. Doesn't mean you should believe him 100% but he knows what he's doing at least.

>tfw I unironically liked the Dilbert show and own the box set of its one season

don't bring the borrowers into this, man...

newfag

The media will soon start full out censoring of trump. We wont even know if hes alive by novemeber or even still running.

>po?

Paper-craft and Origami board

It's the best for foreigners who want to donate to Donald Trump's campaign.

Not gonna lie. I giggled.

Guys is Trump going to win? I'm worried with all the negative media in the last couple of days that he's he won't.. :(

Speaker Ryan AWOL as Dems Take over House Floor in Anti-Gun Rights Media Stunt

breitbart.com/2nd-amendment/2016/06/22/speaker-ryan-awol-as-dems-take-over-house-floor-in-anti-gun-rights-media-stunt/

>There is no public record of the government’s Terror Screening Database, nor is there a standard for putting someone in the database or removing someone from the database–neither is there any notice given to an individual that they are in the database.

>When Capitol Hill conservatives heard Tuesday that Majority Leader Mitch McConnell (R.-Ky.) agreed to bring the Collins bill to the floor, they assumed they could rely on the House Republican Leadership to hold the line. Now, they are worried because Ryan often succumbs to Democratic tactics and he is on the record telling conservative activists that fighting Obama over gun rights was a distraction.

HE'S
WITH
US

AMERICA FIRST

WE REJECT THE FALSE SONG OF GLOBALISM

Shills on suicide watch.

>35bux for a T shirt
I don't think so.

Trump is at 54% support from the Military.

Hillary is at 25%.

DEEDS NOT WORDS

>putting a cigarette on trump
trying too hard there

Let's do it for her lads

Ease up on the petty, and things will look brighter, Bruce.

>her

>Hillary is at 25%
What the fug

Holy shit the madman actually did it.

This nigger has got to go.

fresh OC
particular for the last thread

That's fucked, this is literally what I thought was going on but it just sounded so stupid I wasn't certain. Why in the living fuck would anybody put limitations on their competition like that?

Anyone have info regarding Paul Ryan's primary? Praying for an Eric Cantor redux

>all the negative media in the last couple of days
>last couple of days

Where have you been the last year?

Tugboat! Comin through! Free Tugs!

absolutely based

DELETE THIS, she's just stupid enough to try to become a martyr by taking a bullet.

Who are the remaining 21% supporting? Cruz?

I am #CruzMissel now

...Webb?

>Let's do it for him lads
ftfy

Yeah. I'd buy another hat

Bantz from the comments:

>Did anyone look for him under the desk in the Oval Office?

>How convenient and stupid of Ryan and the Democrats who THINK they will continue gun confiscation without the American people noticing. Hillary is FINISHED.

>Wait, didn't Democrats and media liberals tell us that anyone who shuts down the government is committing political suicide?

>Ryan really is an agent for the dems, isn't he?

>Paul RINO is making me wish Boehner was still speaker. Ryan is just a complete pile of shlt

>Just a bit of irony....representative John Lewis (D), who was participating in the sit in today, was on the no fly list and would be prevented from buying a gun. And then what would he do? Scream racism.

>Imagine the founding fathers seeing this?

James Madison- "what are those guys protesting?," Thomas Jefferson- "they refuse to leave until the politicians agree to take away the 5th amendment, the right of the people to due process, so that they can take away the 2nd amendment.

Turns out soldiers dont like dying for swamp witches who get rich off of the wars they get sent to fight.

The 25% must be the guys who REALLY like fighting endless wars across the globe

You can see Greta being a bit smug over this whole thing, it's amusing. She knows Trump did well/Hillary did shit

Redstate is advocating the delegates ignore the rules and vote their conscience

#FreeTheDelegates

That is how crony capitalism works, user. Corporations bribe gutless politicians to let them set up monopolies and oligopolies so they can dick their customer base and leave them without market alternatives.

If you want to sum up Trump's healthcare stance, it's literally just "Fuck crony capitalist monopolies, I'm going to yank out the skeleton of that diseased fucking animal and let the market do its goddamned job. Enjoy the insurance refunds, my friends."

>Hillary low support from the military

there's a few good reasons for that

He's running against a Trump supporter, Paul Nehlen.

/r/ that Trump truck with Popeye on it

>this man was almost the Vice President

Jesus Christ
These weak motherfuckers have got to GO

We need tough and smart
Not whatever Paul Ryan is

>Solid... Elect...
>mfw read that as solid erect

niggers and women pogs

These people are throwing a temper tantrum and want the delegates to literally ignore the rules?

Why aren't we beating these people senseless? This kind of shit shouldn't even be socially acceptable to suggest, let alone to write articles about for consideration

Redstate are a bunch of cruzmissiles who have yet to accept that their candidate got trumped. Although this is their last hope, they'll continue to harp on Trump even after the convention

trump said america first quite a lot in this speech. he should really just change his campaign slogan now. maga is a little too 2015 for me. america first is fucking bad ass.

Say that to my face fucker not online see what happens

Maybe the officers and higher ups who probably make more during war (but aren't in much danger)

"The insurance companies are making a fortune because they have control of the politicians."
-Donald Trump, 2015

>media starts censoring Trump in fear he will BTFO Hillary
>media starts censoring Hillary in fear she will BTFO herself

Donzel Trump probably knows really alot about broats because he has that big broat down at the marinara.

Women like pirate stuff like that so he' get lots of vrotes in December.

Trump does this on purpose.

"If I take out a full page ad in the New York times, that's $40,000, and most people don't even read ads, and the ones that do don't trust them. But if I get a story written in the New York Times, that's even vaguely favorable -- or even just factual enough to get people to care and look it up on their own -- that costs me nothing, and it's worth a hell of a lot more than $40k."

- The Art of the Deal

Have faith user, it's Trump's job to get elected, not ours.

>not showing his stick legs

Lookin awfully familiar there, Paul

youtube.com/watch?v=-2bYjZFin2M

man miller was pretty angry

>nation with more opportunities for everyone, not just the powerful few
man he is pivoting to the bernie people hardcore

>implying they aren't all womyn

10/10

for your healthcare

They put an article out yesterday confirming they have absolutely no idea how a self-funded campaign works or what the FEC audit is. They're total morons.

why doesnt hillary just drop out after this speech it was one of the best ive heard

He knows he has a limited window of time to sweep up that vote before they all sigh, throw up their hands and vote for Hillary.

By this time next month the Bernouts will all be decided voters. Primary voters do not remain undecided long if their candidate fails to secure the nomination.

Not nominating Forbes in 2000 was a mistake

Kek

i have watched some trey gowdy videos
what is the chance that he becomes the VP candidate?

Who wouldn't be. Three Clinton shills vs Miller. Not a fair fight (and they would hardly let Miller talk)

What show is this?

>Hillary wins
>Military coup the next day

>quoting Burke
pretty based

Didn't Hilary say that women were the real victims of war (as in, the wives and mothers of the soldiers, not the soldiers themselves)?

Neocon upper brass