I took it as actual fact, if very weird...

I took it as actual fact, if very weird, that Smith called the board meeting to brag about being a serial killer (for insane reasons) then wipe everyone's memory. Somehow Eurus gets wind of this, whilst Miss Smith makes a full recovery with no memory whatever of the event. Eurus, in disguise as Miss Smith, then feeds all this to Sherlock, somehow knowing that he is trying to find a big villain to jump in front of so John can rescue him.

The fuck?
Can someone explain that scene?

You got SHERLOCKED baby

DUDE IT WAS ALL PART OF THE PLAN, LMAO

Eurus, very much like her brothers, has predictive wizard powers (or witch powers, in her case). I think there was a scene in the recent episode where Sherlock literally says "if you want to know how it is I can predict the future--"

bump

>to brag about being a serial killer (for insane reasons) then wipe everyone's memory

I'm afraid to ask how he did this since last I checked Sherlock wasn't entirely science fiction.

Some IV drug.

>Sherlock wasn't entirely science fiction.
The show is stupid as hell

>doctor why do people in this one oddly extravagant hospital room keep dying from mysterious overdoses and suffocation

>in this one oddly extravagant hospital room
I don't think that was just one room.

the nurse said that that door always locks itself, im assuming he locks it whenever hes killing someone

she would probably say something more like "the doors on this ward are always locking themselves" if there was more than one

extra point, since theyve obviously noted that the doors are always locked, why havent they noticed the connection between the doors locking themselves and the patient being found dead?
unless he goes around locking other doors at random without killing people to throw people off his trail, which is even more retarded

Yes, I noticed that part too, but Culverton said that the whole wing was built by him.
Maybe I'm still giving writers too much good faith.

It's Moffat. The why isn't important. Whether if it makes sense or not isn't important. It lead to a "cool" reveal of yet another stronk female character, that's all that matters to him.

So should the show be called "Shercuck" then?

Well, it is on BBC..

>Eurus gets win of this
>Eurus means eastern wind
Bravo Moffat

Watson married a quirky middle aged woman who turned out to be a superspy, then she turned into a ghost and made a lot of ghost puns

I don't care about memes. I simply call it a bad show.

>And you are done with the world being explained to you by a man. Well, who isn't?
>Amazing the times a man doesn't really look at your face.
I see they're not stopping with this bullshit, are they

no, sherlocks sister is probably gonna beat him unmercifully in a battle of wits in episode 3

No, they won't. It's up to them brits to not give them the satisfaction of rating. The BBC might keep it on air even if rating does suck, but at least it would send a message.

Culverton Smith wanted to prove he was the world's best serial killer by having Sherlock fail to catch him. A mutual friend told him that Eurus could help and put them in touch. He gave her the note and she passed it onto Sherlock disguised as Miss Smith. The Mary video was coincidental. The world knows Sherlock likes strange cases and Jimmy Serial Killer qualifies.

Roofies through an IV

The entire wing was built by him. Like HH Holmes hotel the place is crawling with trap doors.

She was in on it with Sherlock. Sherlock probably asked her to make sure he wasn't disturbed.

I know it's stupid but I was seriously hoping Moriarty to show up again before 3x4 aired. I don't know, I was expecting some retarded shenanigan about his suicide to make him reappear. Don't know if I'm going to be considered a pleb for this but I thought the show was only worth watching when he appeared to fuck shit up, as retarded as somet hings about him may have been. Don't tell me that 'miss me?' was all Eurus playing a bad joke on everyone and nothing else because I'm going to be pissed off beyond words

It would be a worse joke for Moriarty to have been pretending to be dead all along while Sherlock was busy for 2 years dismantling his crime web

it would definitely be the stupidest thing ever, but honestly it's been bullshit after bullshit after bullshit. If it served to take him back into the game at this point I wouldn't mind it one bit

Why does an intensive care unit even have a lock, much less one that they KNOW is broken and keeps sticking? Have a janitor fix the lock or someone to replace the fucking door.

When I was in the hospital they didn't even want me to lock the door when going to the bathroom after surgery, in case I fainted in there. Why would you want one on the room where you've got the guy who's a manic addict dying from kidney failure?

Best episode of the whole show?

Are we seriously supposed to think that he managed to build secret passageways throughout the hospital by just switching contractors in the middle of building the hospital, like HH Holmes did back in the 1800's? In London, of all places? These days we have these things called blueprints and planning permits that are stored in archives and construction companies requiring them when taking on a half-finished job. And they're quit fucking strict about it all in London, because of the costs of building anything there. You can't just go "well HH Holmes did it so we can do it for our story!", totally ignoring the place and time where HH Holmes did it that made it possible to get away with in the first place.

It would have made more sense if it was an old building where the original blueprints had been lost years ago, not a new one.

Because the BBC is public sector and doesn't rely on advertising they don't care about ratings whatsoever.