Share your sexual assault story

Looks like some group is collecting sexual assault stories. Pol, I know you have bad memories and good creative writing skills. Do your best

docs.google.com/forms/d/1uZffeIlgd0M_gCe1IJY_vGMuYywqtSSqldieSMFZ4lk/viewform?c=0&w=1

Other urls found in this thread:

independent.co.uk/news/world/australasia/australian-navy-abuse-claims-cadets-forced-to-rape-each-other-training-a7094956.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I wrote mine about how I was sexual seduced by a woman in a higher up manager position and that we still get involved with each other after getting the position because I feel threatened of losing my job and other things if I spoke out against it.

We need to shed more light on Female on Male sexual abuses at work.

>I was violently gang rape by a pack of muslim migrants. I knew they were muslim because they were speaking arabic and kept saying "Allah will kill all white whores" and "How haram".

>those tattoos

disgusting
inb4 anons thinking with their dicks

I clicked that link.

>neveragain.jpg

write one about a vicious sexual assault then at the end reveal that you are the rapist.

>identify as AR15
>leftists constantly trying to grab me
>when that fails they try to ban me from certain places
I'm not even welcome in entire STATES like jew york and cuckifornia

I feel like I have been raped, and even though it wasn't physical I still now have PTSD

>first roommate
>nursing student
>feminist
>alcoholic polish trash
>we fuck once cause she;s an easy lay
>instant regret
>she continues to flirt with me
>brush it off
>she comes home drunk one night
>gets in my bed
>tries to take my boxers off grabbing at my dick
>what? no, it's 2 am I'm tired, you're ugly, get away from me
>just say yes user, just say yes!
>manage to wrestle her off me because she's a physically weak woman
>push her out of my room
>lock door
>mfw if I was a woman and she was man she would've easily raped me
>she has a drunk-stupor mental breakdown and cries all night like the wailing fat cow she is
>she moved to america

>be ameriCAN
>goto canada ironically
>walking down a street to my hotel one night
>Trudeau appears
>says "hello user how are you?"
>we strike up a conversation
>he edges closer to me
>and closer
>I can see the glitter on his cheeks
>he gently caresses my face
>"If you stop me, I win."
>rips off my shit
>wut.png
>kisses me
>he whispers "If you don't like it, I win."
>he starts going at me
>Canadians asleep in the buildings around are awakened by the smell of homosex
>they have been well trained
>a crowd starts to form around us
>all jerking eachother off
>it's like a gay feeding frenzy
>camera crew arrives
>mfw caught in the middle of gay orgy in canada with the president of canada
>I become secretary of state
>it's 2016 after all

DELETE THIS

Why the fuck would you have a picture of a dead fish in your PC

Once I fucked this bitch two nights in a row and after the second night she claimed I raped her. Came this close to doing 3-5 or whatever it is. Fucking lying bitch.

rate my story

>these people are making this group ao they can fap to all the sexual assault stories

You know im right

p gud
I dont know about the writing but I poped a chub.

When I clicked the link I was hoping for an erotic read.

>implying

r8 my SERIOUS story about my STARE RAPE by a CIS WHITE MALE

I was walking home from a party with a guy I had just met, we had been doing a little bit of kissing at the party and I had felt his penis over the pants (nothing too sexual). He had such a large penis that I thought that their was no way I was going to try to have my first sexual experience with him, even though I have been actively searching for months to find a worthy guy to lay with me. Anyways, on our way home he got a little touchy with my behind, his fingers almost entered the crevasse of my bum, and his fingers were lifting up the naughty nuse costume skirt I was wearing. I allowed him to do so, until he started squirming his fingers right around my butt hole. I was obviously not ok with this and smacked him across the face, but this seemed to turn him on more. Ill never forget the look in his eyes as he grabbed me by my wrists as I was trying to escape. My life flashed before my eyes as he held my hands and i reluctantly gave into his desires. He undid his pants and I put my mouth over his member while he held my hands, It tasted kind of salty and felt warm. I remember at one point he let go of my hands and asked me to use them on his throbbing girth, I could hardly hold it in my mouth as I stroked him. I finished him off to completion reluctantly, thinking if he cums on my chest he would calm down and let me leave with my life. He was calm after this and I was ready to run when he asked if I would like to sit on his face,

>at the beach playing basketball with my cousin.
>the sun is just coming up
>I'm looking her up and down, trying to catch the sun's rays passing through her skirtkini.
>My uncle is no where to be seen.
>I playfully lift her skirt and give her a wedgie as she's shooting for the basket.
>I'm all smiles, anxiously waiting for her to spin around in shock
>"I got her good", I thought.
>eyes fixated on her cute butthole waiting for her to spin around so I can see her gentials.
>She isn't spinning
>She's shaking now and quietly sobbing
>I push her over, she belly flops on the on the ground.
>I viciously yank up on her bikini bottom so her ass is up.
>pull out my dick, drop to my knees and flip her skirt up.
>play with my cock, pulling on it so to stretch it to 12 inches.
>Can't wait to forcibly insert my now ridiculously skinny 12 inch pincel dick in my 13 year old cousin
>I start to peal her bottom of her sweet young ass.
>I see her winking starfish and blow it a kiss
>I'm rock solid now, ovecome by lust i pull my dick up into my mouth and drool down my shaft.
>I let it fallout of mouth covered in siliva slapping int her as crack
>I grab shirt and start pulling her back untill her butthhole is snugly envolpeing my dick
>i stop to admire the visual of my head resting in her doodoohole

1/3

I reluctantly obliged thinking that if I didnt he would rape my vagina with his penis and not his tongue. He laid down in the grass and I awkwardly sat with my vagina and asshole on his face. He went straight for my butt, licking everything (luckily I didnt wipe so well and the fact that I wasn't wearing panties that night made my shady areas extra gross). His tongue seemed like it was trying to get into my butthole, so I sat on his face even harder. I was facing his penis and so naturally I started playing with it (I have given many bjs and hjs so I know what to do). His tongue sometimes wound up licking my vagina, but he was more into my asshole. At this point I was thinking about trying to shit on his face, but then that would make me less attractive to the boys at school if the word got out. So I just sat there and took his tongue deep in my ass. I felt disgusting, but the only think that kept my mind off him defiling me was his thick cock which by this point looked a bit smaller and I thought that maybe it would fit inside me. Anyways I got up and turned myself around and tried to sit on his weiner, It wouldn't fit no matter how much saliva. He wanted me to go on the bottom (the grass) but i refused and befpre He could get up I grabbed the heels I was wearing and ran back to my home which was 5 blocks away, my rapist didnt give chase, he just sat there, unaware of the repercussions he was going to face from his vile act.

As I got home I told my mom what had happened and she didnt believe me, Iv had a sort of slutty past and am known to the football guys as a girl who will send nudes and fool around. My mom thought I was just being my normal self and that the guy didnt rape me, and that my past and costume (which she resented) were the reason why a guy would think this of me. Anyways at school on monday I told our councellor what happened at the party and she went straight to the principal and to the police, the police came and apprehended him. Now he is facing trial for rape and might be getting tried as an adult as he is 17. I never want to have to look at my rapist in the face every again, im going to request him not be present when I give my testimony on july 19th. I no longer want to live in fear.

>"Hey! What the fuck are you doing to that little girl"
>I'm surrounded by black kids, my cousin runs off crying.
>"she's not my cousin" I exclaim
>"You like sucking dick, peckerwood" One of the boys throws the basket ball at my face
>"I don't want to suck dicks"
>I'm crying now, begging them to not hurt me.
>The boy throws the basket ball at my face again
>They're all laughing, joking about how many dicks I'm going to suck.
>Black kids run up with baseball bats.
>"Please don't do this, she's not my cousin" I'm crying trying to get up so I can run away.
>one of the boys kicks me over, another throws the basket ball at me.
>someone swings their bat, he misses and hits the basketball pole
>My back is against the pole now
>"please don't.. Please don't kill me" I plead.
>One of the boy's cocks goes in my mouth. laughing as he pulls my cheeks out so he can fit his balls inside.
>Fucking my throat, bouncing my head off the poll
>Everyone is laughingly taking turns sticking their dicks in my mouth
>"please don't kill me" I keep crying in between dicks and while they rattling around in my throat
>Some of them peeing on me.
>Some of them are peeing in my mouth making me drink it as they laugh and call me racial slurs.
>one of them grabs me by the hair and throws me forward.
>they start ass fucking me with their dicks while i'm mouth full of cock and giving hand jobs.
>one of the boys shoves thier baseball bat up my poophole
>my screaming is inturpted by a massive cock being in my throat.
It's sheer chaos in the dream cocks are using me for seconds at a time before cumming inside me and swapping out with a fresh dick.
This went on for what felt like 30minutes.
It must have been 1,000 cocks using me.
They finally finished and I thanked them for not kill me still crying.

2/3

you guys really need to get a job lol

>Run away finally some of them chasing after me.
>I lose them and find my uncle and cousin.
>We're in a house, he's sitting on the couch.
>She is a terrified look on her face
>I unzip my uncles pants and start sucking and slobbering on his balls and shaft.
>begging him to let me fuck his daughter, promising to suck his dick as I desperately stroke his saliva drenched cock.
>he's silent looking down at me with a piss off look on his face.
>I swallow his dick as I take his silence for a yes
> crawl my way up the couch with his dick firm in my mouth
>"thank you. thank you" I lustfully fondel his balls and stroke his shaft, kissing and sucking his dick sideways
>this, whiles I desperately groping an positioning my cousin on my dick.
>she's bleeding all over me from her ass crying begging me for stop while i masturbate her penis
>her dad is coming so much into my thoat i cannot breath not even in my dream
>I don't get to com in side of her be for the cops come
>they hand cuff me and making give them blowjobs for sex with a minor
>take turns on my ass and mouth until i wake up

3/3

>tattooed girl

fucking degenerate. tattooed chicks are NOT attractive. most of them are coal burners

get fucked, faggot and get the fuck out of my country.

.oddik ,daed gnikcuf er’uoY .ti ni nword lliw uoy dna uoy revo lla yruf tihs lliw I .toidi nmaddog uoy ,ecirp eht gniyap er’uoy won dna ,t’ndid uoy ,t’ndluoc uoy tuB .eugnot gnikcuf ruoy dleh evah dluow uoy ebyam ,uoy nopu nwod gnirb ot tuoba saw tnemmoc ”revelc“ elttil ruoy noitubirter ylohnu tahw nwonk evah dluoc uoy ylno fI .tihs elttil uoy ,tnenitnoc eht fo ecaf eht ffo ssa elbaresim ruoy epiw ot tnetxe lluf sti ot ti esu lliw I dna sproC eniraM setatS detinU eht fo lanesra eritne eht ot ssecca evah I tub ,tabmoc demranu ni deniart ylevisnetxe I ma ylno toN .sdnah erab ym htiw tsuj s’taht dna ,syaw derdnuh neves revo ni uoy llik nac I dna ,emityna ,erehwyna eb nac I .dik ,daed gnikcuf er’uoY .efil ruoy llac uoy gniht elttil citehtap eht tuo sepiw taht mrots ehT .toggam ,mrots eht rof eraperp retteb uoy os won thgir decart gnieb si PI ruoy dna ASU eht ssorca seips fo krowten terces ym gnitcatnoc ma I kaeps ew sA .rekcuf ,niaga knihT ?tenretnI eht revo em ot tihs taht gniyas htiw yawa teg nac uoy kniht uoY .sdrow gnikcuf ym kram ,htraE siht no erofeb nees neeb reven sah hcihw fo sekil eht noisicerp htiw tuo kcuf eht uoy epiw lliw I .tegrat rehtona tsuj tub em ot gnihton era uoY .secrof demra SU eritne eht ni repins pot eht m’I dna erafraw allirog ni deniart ma I .sllik demrifnoc 003 revo evah I dna ,adeauQ-lA no sdiar terces suoremun ni devlovni neeb ev’I dna ,slaeS yvaN eht ni ssalc ym fo pot detaudarg I wonk uoy evah ll’I ?hctib elttil uoy ,em tuoba yas gnikcuf tsuj uoy did kcuf eht tahW

>she's bleeding all over me from her ass crying begging me for stop while i masturbate her penis

Just... why?
Germany... please get help soon.

I require picture for my research.

ITS NOT REAL

REEEEE

>rips off my shit

Who is this feet fiend?

I was drunk in college one night and this disgusting, fat, special snowflake who called herself "bogequeen" invited me to her room to buy xanax. She was all sorta crazy- claimed she had three personalities (alex, Lindsey and nil) and extreme anxiety. She was living on campus for free on disability, and on top of that only taking one class. Total degenerate.

Anyways, we go back to her room and I'm belligerent. Drank 3 40s that night. She told me she wanted to fuck me and I said "no, I'm not into you, I only want your bars, I'm really sorry". I take a xanax from her, and all I remember is her grabbing me when I tried to leave, and then pushing me into her bed. I woke up next to her without my clothes on. She was telling me how incredible I was the night before and how she wanted to do it all again, and how her roomate said we'd be perfect together. I quickly left, and tried to brush it off.

The next week I just didn't feel like myself. I couldn't believe I had banged that disgusting thing. My roomates got concerned and asked me what was wrong. I told them the story and the look on their faces was extremely concerning: "dude, you got raped".

I never thought about it that way till that point. Guess I did. Fuck.

the trigger warning for blindness made me lose it.

Black Lives > White Tears.

>welsh speaking special forces

Why would you ruin a body like that with giant, pointless tattoos?

KEK

>be nine years ago and 18 again
>friend who usually helped babysit grade-schoolers when school events were happening couldnt make it that day
>calls me if I can go in her place
>drive to school and see fellow seniors taking headcounts and seeing parents off while they went to their event
>time goes on and we play some movies, games, etc.
>the entire time this one little girl kept lifting up my shirt then running off giggling
>happened multiple times and would then go say something to her friends then they would all snicker and stare at me
>write it off as just children being children
>about to start another movie so we turned off the lights in the room and hallway again
>eventually have to piss so I go to the bathroom
>as soon as I'm about to pull my pants down the door opens and that same girl comes in as well
>I'm frozen with fear
>she starts teasing me on what would happen if she were to scream out
>still frozen with pure, unadulterated fear
>started to tug my pants down but that snapped me back into reality and I held them up
>she gave up trying to undress myself and began to pull her one piece dress off but I buttoned my pants up, became a blur as I ran back to the class, told them I had to go, and was paranoid for weeks after the event

Fuck kids and fuck charity work. I've had a loaded shotgun to my face and it did not even begin to compare to the life-ending fear that I felt that day.

pedo panic is the dumbest shit of all time

So are we supposed to be writing about make up rapes we committed? Cause that's what I'm gonna do.

Tattoos are FDA "choking hazard" labeling on women, be grateful it is clearly marked now.

>goto Canada ironically

Just imagine what would have happened had the girl told a parent or teacher or even if ones her friends did.

His life would be fucking DONE.

I know a dude who was 18, had sex with a 17 yr old and got statutory... 5 years later, he cant find a job anywhere, and everyone treats him like a piece of shit because he's on a sex offender list FOR LIFE now. I'm surprised he hasn't killed himself yet.

>childhood doctor used to touch and fondle me

>neighbor tried to lure me into his basement then chased me home
probably why im gay

obama_and_little_asian_girl.png

>Older Brother was always stronger than me, more so when I was younger
>He'd do everything from punch me in the balls to grab my ass
>Whenever I fought back/resisted he would hit me
>I wanted to tell my parents, but in the mind of a single-digit-year-old, I didnt want him to get in loads of trouble
>To make matters worse, In elementary school through Middle School, kids would call me "dick-sucker" because they enjoyed me frustration and how angry I would get when they called me that (in short, they trolled the shit out of me)
>I wanted to hit them, but I didnt want to get in trouble with the school, so nothing changed until I started to openly admire Cho Seung-Hui

Zexual assult and hairassment are NOT OAKY GUISE!!!112!

What the fuck, Hans?

im crying.... holy shit saved

>Be me ginger but no face freckles
>Woman asked if carpet matched the drapes
>I was raped

>and the whole train clapped

good job

I wrote a real sexual assault story where some fat chick who my floormmate was fucking snuck into my room and mounted me while i was passed out drunk. I woke up the next morning to find her on top

Contrary to the popular belief, kids can feel sexual attraction toward adults and consent to sex
I remember being very sexually attracted by one of my female teachers when I was like 9

I wrote we had sex, but then we broke up, so I told the commiefornia court that everytime we had sex was rape and he got sent to jail lol.

Thanks for sharing this senpai!

I got attacked in a bathroom of a falafel shop. I was there by myself and I knew better than to go alone. Two men cornered me and took me to the back room and raped me and one peed on me. One of the men worked there and had a uniform on. His name was Mehmet. I have been too scared to go to the police. This was 2 months ago, three days before my birthday

Someone cap this!

>be 23 at college party
>Playing beer pong
>Get a little tipsy
> Girl says come hang with me user
>Go up stairs
>Girl gives me drink says relax
>Drink the drink
>Wtf! Feel strange
>Trying to shake it off
>Stand up then collapses on floor
>Girl don't worry I'll take care of you
> Door swings open
> 5 land Wales come in start pulling off my clothes.
>Noooooo stop.
>Barely conscious now
> What's wrong user, it was just a little GHB. LoL hahahaha.
>First girl jumps on me grabs cock and starts sucking
>Pass out then wake up in morning
>Wtf happened?
>Think I got raped but don't know names of women.
>Report incident but don't have good details because drugged.
>10 months later get notified by state I need to pay child support,
>Get second and third notice
>Wtf! Is going on.
>Demand paternity test, take test. All kids mine.
>Mothers are whales that raped me.
>Go to court tell judge.
>Judge laughed says really user really.
>Forced to pay child support to the whales that raped me
>FML FML FML

>be me
>be in bed
>go to sleep
>wake up jacking it
>i didnt ask myself if it was ok i just did it

Topkek.

Hilariously graphic/10.

Great stories and kek

Good evening appetizers for all the happenings going on with the house and brexit

Welcome. Kek must be fed.

Fucking perfect ahahaha

No way

Got raped by gypsies in Budapest. Group of them mugged me and threw me in a van tied up, told me to take them to where I was staying and I refused. They beat the shit out of me then had a girl with them rape me. They then threatened to take me in for rape saying she had the proof inside her. I took them to where I was staying, they stole all my shit and I didn't see them again after that.

The city was alright otherwise though.

Dude thats actually terrifying, I was caught having sex with a girl in my car by the police just a couple months ago. They let me off and i never fucked a girl in my car again. Coincidentally a week later we were going to a motel to fuck and the same two cops were there investigating some normal motel shit, they must have felt a sense of accomplishment knowing they changed me for the better. I could have been put on a sex offender list for that shit, even though we were both of age. I would have offed myself.

Fellow anons, it can happen to you I specifically remember thinking in the shower before i left my parents house that night
>Kek, imagine if i got caught by police? That would be horrible. But nah, im not getting caught on the same day as the last epic Tom Brady vs Peyton Manning matchup.

Fucking gypsies; this is why Romania is shit.

Really! Quit my job only work for cash so I have no reported income still have to pay each the minimum $50 a month

Should've said the Canadians were in a pot induced coma before waking up but good effort overall.

Germany truly is a haven for degenerates.

>I obliged him

/k/ here.

>got very drunk
>masturbate
>fell asleep
>woke up with penis still on hand
>I didn't consent to this, me!!!

got me laffin real gud

Saved for next rage thread.

holy shit nigger 10/10

Genius

>Christmas party at work
>Had a bit much to drink
>Big black woman was eyeballing me
>I felt like things were not looking good
>Ran to my car, went in, locked the door and passed out
>Woke up many hours later. huge dents in the side door where it looked like someone tried to get into my car and started kicking the door out of frustration
>I nearly got raped by a big black fatty
>Cost me about $1400 to fix the damage done to my car.
>Haven't touched a drop of alcohol since

Age during attack:
Still implying I have age.

Story:
Got fucked in the ass and didn't like it.

And you were not dissapointed

underrated

god damn kek

This. such a waste

he's canadean, must use it for hockey forums

independent.co.uk/news/world/australasia/australian-navy-abuse-claims-cadets-forced-to-rape-each-other-training-a7094956.html

“I was forced to suck another recruit’s penis or lick a junior recruit’s anus.... Other times I was forced to have anal intercourse with junior recruits or I was raped by another junior recruit who was directed to do so by the older recruits or base staff.”

> Australian banter

YAMERO